Conway Confirms: No Tax Returns - EVER

Just another trump lie. What did anyone expect? He said he would release his taxes after the audit. He is not releasing them. Nothing that man child says can be believed.
"Hillary will win by a landslide."
Deflection, silly one, no one cares about Hillary.

The Americans, 74% of them, want those tax returns released.

If Hillary refused to release hers, we would all.be in her and the GOP would be after her head. But the Comrade gets away with lie after lie.

He must have trained you because all you do is lie. Personally, I don't give a damn about Clintons taxes. All rich people have stuff you can hammer on.

Just another trump lie. What did anyone expect? He said he would release his taxes after the audit. He is not releasing them. Nothing that man child says can be believed.

Oblamo should have had the IRS finish up the audit before NOV 08.
Non-issue now.

It is MORE IMPORTANT than EVER that Trump releases his tax returns, since he has taken the stance that he will not divest in any conflict of interests.

We would expect this from any President. It is not singling him out...
Why would he divest and destroy him and his family's life?
:lmao:
How would it destroy his and his family's life....? He said he is worth 10 billion...even if he got half of that in a fire sale, it would be 5 billion dollars, that's 5 thousand million dollars. And he should have thought about that before running for the highest Public Service job in the Nation.

But if we want to cut him some special snowflake break, we at least need to see his tax returns, so that congress and the press can do their jobs as watchdogs, for we the people, on conflicts of interests with his businesses that may be influencing his decisions. SUNSHINE is the only way to go.
There is no reason for him to show his tax returns, there is no reason for him to divest because the president cannot have conflict of interest. In fact I would say his interests are the same as the country…

It is MORE IMPORTANT than EVER that Trump releases his tax returns, since he has taken the stance that he will not divest in any conflict of interests.

Why would he died vast and destroy him and his family's life?

Did a two year old compose that sentence for you?
It's really what you guys want, For him to give up everything just because you guys say so. Like I said envy/jealousy is a weak emotion.
Every President for the last century has done such....why are you implying we are trying to do something different with Trump just to hurt him? :cuckoo:

And as I said, if you want to give Trump some special snowflake treatment different than all other presidents in the past century, then we need to see his tax returns showing all of his business connections with foreign countries.

When he said he would release his tax returns after the audit, that was just another "alternate fact."......A LIE.

Why would he died vast and destroy him and his family's life?

Did a two year old compose that sentence for you?
It's really what you guys want, For him to give up everything just because you guys say so. Like I said envy/jealousy is a weak emotion.
Every President for the last century has done such....why are you implying we are trying to do something different with Trump just to hurt him? :cuckoo:

And as I said, if you want to give Trump some special snowflake treatment different than all other presidents in the past century, then we need to see his tax returns showing all of his business connections with foreign countries.
It's over now, there is no need for him to show anything like that now.
His kids are going to get it anyways as it should be, so who gives a shit. If he were to divest that money would be taken by the federal government for some type of fucked up death tax.
The federal government has no right to any estate tax… They don't deserve it.

Seventy-four percent of Americans want Trump to release his tax returns.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns because “people didn’t care” about it during the election, one of his top aides said Sunday.

“He’s not going to release his tax returns. We litigated this all through the election. People didn’t care,” White House advisor Kellyanne Conway said on ABC, two days after Trump took the oath of office.

Conway’s statement not only echoes Trump’s Jan. 11 assertion that only reporters care about his tax returns, but goes further in stating that he simply won’t release the returns at all. She was answering a question about a White House petition for Trump to release his tax returns that had received over 200,000 signatures, a total that necessitates a White House response. An ABC poll from Jan. 12-15 found that 74 percent of the public wanted Trump to release his returns.

During the presidential campaign, Trump repeatedly stated his taxes had been under a routine Internal Revenue Service audit since 2009 and that he could not release them until the audit was finished. He further promised that he would release his tax returns once the audit was completed.

“I don’t mind releasing,” he said during his first president debate with Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. “I’m under a routine audit. And it’ll be released. And as soon as the audit’s finished, it will be released.”

The IRS has already stated that there is nothing preventing Trump from releasing his returns while they are under audit. The government agency, which is now under Trump’s control, further stated that Trump’s tax returns prior to 2009 are not even under audit at all. Trump claimed during the campaign that his lawyers didn’t want him to release the returns.

More: After Promising To Release His Tax Returns, Trump Aide Says He Won't Because ‘People Didn’t Care’

Gee, is anyone surprised? Only 74% of Americans want Trump to release his tax returns.

/---- The same poll that had Hildabeast up 14 points? Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Conway says no release of returns when 74% of people want them?

Then they will be leaked.

I hope so!

Did Hitler's cult members make up excuses for his lies, like the Comrade's is? I expect they did. How did that turn out?

When he said he would release his tax returns after the audit, that was just another "alternate fact."......A LIE.
Just like keeping your doctor and your current insurance...and under sniperfire in all 57 states?

Seventy-four percent of Americans want Trump to release his tax returns.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns because “people didn’t care” about it during the election, one of his top aides said Sunday.

“He’s not going to release his tax returns. We litigated this all through the election. People didn’t care,” White House advisor Kellyanne Conway said on ABC, two days after Trump took the oath of office.

Conway’s statement not only echoes Trump’s Jan. 11 assertion that only reporters care about his tax returns, but goes further in stating that he simply won’t release the returns at all. She was answering a question about a White House petition for Trump to release his tax returns that had received over 200,000 signatures, a total that necessitates a White House response. An ABC poll from Jan. 12-15 found that 74 percent of the public wanted Trump to release his returns.

During the presidential campaign, Trump repeatedly stated his taxes had been under a routine Internal Revenue Service audit since 2009 and that he could not release them until the audit was finished. He further promised that he would release his tax returns once the audit was completed.

“I don’t mind releasing,” he said during his first president debate with Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. “I’m under a routine audit. And it’ll be released. And as soon as the audit’s finished, it will be released.”

The IRS has already stated that there is nothing preventing Trump from releasing his returns while they are under audit. The government agency, which is now under Trump’s control, further stated that Trump’s tax returns prior to 2009 are not even under audit at all. Trump claimed during the campaign that his lawyers didn’t want him to release the returns.

More: After Promising To Release His Tax Returns, Trump Aide Says He Won't Because ‘People Didn’t Care’

Gee, is anyone surprised? Only 74% of Americans want Trump to release his tax returns.

I read somewhere that Trump is hiding his tax returns because they show he was born in Kenya. And is a Muslim.

How many snowflakes has Trump executed so far? It's already day 3. Why is he stalling?

He is a crap Hitler.

The audit was a lie. The Comrade is a fake president that makes up fake news.

Facts are Facts
Alternative Facts are Lies
Alternative Facts are all Trump has.

Why do these people keep saying he's under audit? If he were, all he had to do was show the document that tells him of the "required" audit. Only he won't because he knows the IRS, by law, can't talk. So no matter who asks the IRS if Trump is under audit, all they can say is "no comment".

Oh my God....Trump will surely lose now....;)

Yes I agree, the NYT has it right now at a 96% chance of a Hillary win with 400 EC votes :smoke:

The Times didn't know the Russians were rigging the election.

/---- no evidence any polling station was hacked. Wikileaks exposed the Dems true agenda and hatred for their base.

Why didn't Wikileaks do the same for Republicans?

Forum List

Back