Conway Confirms: No Tax Returns - EVER

Maybe someone will hack his tax returns, and then we'll get to see 60 million Trumptards flip flop on whether or not hacking is something to be praised.
It must suck to be envious every minute of the day…

It is MORE IMPORTANT than EVER that Trump releases his tax returns, since he has taken the stance that he will not divest in any conflict of interests.

We would expect this from any President. It is not singling him out...
Why would he divest and destroy his and his family's life?
:lmao:

Last edited:
The audit was a lie. The Comrade is a fake president that makes up fake news.

Facts are Facts
Alternative Facts are Lies
When have you ever seen a fact? I wouldn't show my returns either if I didn't have to. But hey, this is just another thing for the cry babies to show how eve more out of touch they are.

I can't WAIT until the new admin kicks some ass over jacking with our military and see how you cry then that we won!

Oh my God....Trump will surely lose now....;)

Yes I agree, the NYT has it right now at a 96% chance of a Hillary win with 400 EC votes :smoke:

The Times didn't know the Russians were rigging the election.

"The Times didn't know the Russians were rigging the election."

The Russians didn't rig it, it was the Amish, the Amish are dangerous and they're out of control :eek-52:

45fc01c974c140ef80e3b7e61f82b8bf052f344c6a04a748cf01a0878eec6d3d_1.jpg

Good. We add one more lie to Trump's truckload.
Tears Of A Clown.

You want to fuck with me get out of your pajamas and come to upstate NY.

How do you know he's in his pajamas? Webcam? :omg:

Leftists assume all men are pajama boys like themselves

Wanna bet Carb marched in the Angry Vagina March?

Ewww...

It is MORE IMPORTANT than EVER that Trump releases his tax returns, since he has taken the stance that he will not divest in any conflict of interests.

Why would he died vast and destroy him and his family's life?

Did a two year old compose that sentence for you?

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 2 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

Why would he died vast and destroy him and his family's life?

Did a two year old compose that sentence for you?
It's really what you guys want, For him to give up everything just because you guys say so. Like I said envy/jealousy is a weak emotion.

Just another trump lie. What did anyone expect? He said he would release his taxes after the audit. He is not releasing them. Nothing that man child says can be believed.

Why would he divest and destroy him and his family's life?
How would it destroy his and his family's life....? He said he is worth 10 billion...even if he got half of that in a fire sale, it would be 5 billion dollars, that's 5 thousand million dollars. And he should have thought about that before running for the highest Public Service job in the Nation.

But if we want to cut him some special snowflake break, we at least need to see his tax returns, so that congress and the press can do their jobs as watchdogs, for we the people, on conflicts of interests with his businesses that may be influencing his decisions. SUNSHINE is the only way to go.

Just live with it… A United States president cannot have conflict of interest.

Just another trump lie. What did anyone expect? He said he would release his taxes after the audit. He is not releasing them. Nothing that man child says can be believed.
"Hillary will win by a landslide."

If Hillary refused to release hers, we would all.be on her and the GOP would be after her head. But the Comrade gets away with lie after lie.

Conway says no release of returns when 74% of people want them?

Then they will be leaked.

Forum List

Back