Conway: If I were shot and killed tomorrow half of twitter would explode in applause

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Thursday morning on Fox and Friends the climate in America is so heated that if she were “shot and killed tomorrow, half of Twitter would explode in applause.”
Conway: ‘If I Were Shot and Killed Tomorrow, Half Of Twitter Would Explode In Applause’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's such a shame the disrespect the scum show these people. Obama never had such hatred towards him not even from those who hated his guts. Yeah , yeah you would see pictures poling fun of him but every President has had that. But nobody against Obama have gone out and threatened to kill him like all these scum have done.

That is just not true. I would have to know that she was shot with a silver bullet, and that someone had driven a steak through her heart before I even considered applauding.

I don't have twitter but she is just not important to me, I do not like her, but besides that I do not care, I see DT's narcissism is rubbing off on her or she just grew a worst case of it.

That is just not true. I would have to know that she was shot with a silver bullet, and that someone had driven a steak through her heart before I even considered applauding.
Not sure she's big on red meat...

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Thursday morning on Fox and Friends the climate in America is so heated that if she were “shot and killed tomorrow, half of Twitter would explode in applause.”
Conway: ‘If I Were Shot and Killed Tomorrow, Half Of Twitter Would Explode In Applause’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's such a shame the disrespect the scum show these people. Obama never had such hatred towards him not even from those who hated his guts. Yeah , yeah you would see pictures poling fun of him but every President has had that. But nobody against Obama have gone out and threatened to kill him like all these scum have done.

Wouldn't a normal human being, knowing people would applaud her death, do a little soul searching to, you know, try to find her soul?

Wouldn't a normal human being, knowing people would applaud her death, do a little soul searching to, you know, try to find her soul?

Why look for something that was sold to the devil years ago? You know it's already gone.

Kellyanne Conway, Laura Ingraham, her brother , Drudge , David Bossie ( founder of Citizens United) and Andrew Breibart went after Clinton with swords in the mid ninties. Same old group today.

Troll story. Conway wants everyone to chime in so she can point to a handful who want her dead and use it to attack anyone who doesn't enjoy having a traitor for president.

Infowars is fake news.

She gives herself too much credit. Nobody gives a shit about her. As far as Obama goes, he received more death threats than any previous president.

Troll story. Conway wants everyone to chime in so she can point to a handful who want her dead and use it to attack anyone who doesn't enjoy having a traitor for president.

Infowars is fake news.

Of course it's a troll story, and the Trump core will believe every word of it, no matter what the response is. Nobody else will.

I dunno sounds to me those who hate Trump should do exactly what you said. After all Trump haters are victims of social engineering a result of weak minds who think exactly alike.

She gives herself too much credit. Nobody gives a shit about her. As far as Obama goes, he received more death threats than any previous president.
:lame2:

I dunno sounds to me those who hate Trump should do exactly what you said. After all Trump haters are victims of social engineering a result of weak minds who think exactly alike.
Of course you think that, but you are an idiot.

I'll never forget her inaugural outfit.
She looks like someone Trump unearthed from some backwater southern trailer park.
But she's a mom and a good bullshitter (does her job well) and I wouldn't be at all delighted to hear she'd been killed.

On the basis of political lunatic fringe? Why would anyone?

So, is that what she thinks?

Forum List

Back