Conway: If I were shot and killed tomorrow half of twitter would explode in applause

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Thursday morning on Fox and Friends the climate in America is so heated that if she were “shot and killed tomorrow, half of Twitter would explode in applause.”
Conway: ‘If I Were Shot and Killed Tomorrow, Half Of Twitter Would Explode In Applause’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's such a shame the disrespect the scum show these people. Obama never had such hatred towards him not even from those who hated his guts. Yeah , yeah you would see pictures poling fun of him but every President has had that. But nobody against Obama have gone out and threatened to kill him like all these scum have done.

Wouldn't a normal human being, knowing people would applaud her death, do a little soul searching to, you know, try to find her soul?

Take your own advise.

On the other hand, you can't because it is doubtful that you are normal and based on posts you don't have soul.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Thursday morning on Fox and Friends the climate in America is so heated that if she were “shot and killed tomorrow, half of Twitter would explode in applause.”
Conway: ‘If I Were Shot and Killed Tomorrow, Half Of Twitter Would Explode In Applause’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's such a shame the disrespect the scum show these people. Obama never had such hatred towards him not even from those who hated his guts. Yeah , yeah you would see pictures poling fun of him but every President has had that. But nobody against Obama have gone out and threatened to kill him like all these scum have done.

Wouldn't a normal human being, knowing people would applaud her death, do a little soul searching to, you know, try to find her soul?
On the basis of political lunatic fringe? Why would anyone?

Take your own advise.

On the other hand, you can't because it is doubtful that you are normal and based on posts you don't have soul.

I don't, I have a sweater.

When that lying bitch dies, the world will be a better place and her kids better off.

On the basis of political lunatic fringe? Why would anyone?

Yes, I'm pretty sure it did go over your head.

If normal people had that reaction to Me, I might consider the notion that I should reevaluate My life or beliefs. However, those in the political realm, in the media, or on internet forums aren't really any indication of superior moral fortitude as far as I am concerned.

Understand now?

When that lying bitch dies, the world will be a better place and her kids better off.
:clap:

You get right on that. It's what liberals do.

She is quite correct. Perhaps a libscum will write a play.
The Killing of KellyAnne? I'd download the first chapter.
No go right for acting it out. We all know you want to.
Been there, done that (mentally). I can't stand that fucking **** (or you).

Take it to the streets buttercup. Republicans are everywhere.

Just think, I could be behind you in the grocery checkout line. In the next car over waiting at the red light.

We are everywhere and we are waiting. Stop daydreaming. Be a James Hodgkinson for once in your life, take that step.

Forum List

Back