Coolest White Guy in This (or any) Galaxy ...

Coolest White Guy in The Galaxy

• Total voters

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
Admittedly, being the coolest "white guy" is definitely a JV title, but if they're not wrestling out of their weight class, they can still be pretty cool. Who do you believe is the coolest white guy in this (or any) galaxy?

0x0.jpg

89abe98de6071178edb1b28901a8f459.jpg

529e230ceab8eaca7369ae60.jpg

ghows-OH-855d240f-78ce-48c2-95f5-6ad308778224-971f32c7.jpg

original.jpg

Actually I might pick this guy. IS an American of Lebanese descent 'white' enough?
Casey Kasem did the American top 40 on the radio for years and he was the voice of Shaggy, in the
Scooby Doo cartoon series.

Actually I might pick this guy. IS an American of Lebanese descent 'white' enough?
Casey Kasem did the American top 40 on the radio for years and he was the voice of Shaggy, in the
Scooby Doo cartoon series.

Casey Kasem definitely has, "the voice" ... but, you could say the same about Paul Harvey...

Paul-Harvey-credit-Chris-Walker-Chicago-Tribune.jpg

Off your list, James Bond.
manwith-red-shirt-mic-drop.gif

Off my list of living white men...............
I'd say Hugh Jackman.
He's got a wicked sense of humor.
Hasn't gone "Hollywood".
Treats ALL of his fans and co-workers with dignity.
Still loves his wife, who he married before he became a "name".
Still has human values and cares about others.
He's a Star that never became a "celebrity", if you know what I mean.
1666664091585.png

1666664110302.png

I turned 62 today and I'm ashamed to admit that I've NEVER seen a single episode of Dr Who. NOT ONE. It wasn't a planned thing. It's not like I'm anti doctors - hell, I married one - but this particular one I never got around to seeing.

Off your list, James Bond.
manwith-red-shirt-mic-drop.gif

Off my list of living white men...............
I'd say Hugh Jackman.
He's got a wicked sense of humor.
Hasn't gone "Hollywood".
Treats ALL of his fans and co-workers with dignity.
Still loves his wife, who he married before he became a "name".
Still has human values and cares about others.
He's a Star that never became a "celebrity", if you know what I mean.
View attachment 715122
View attachment 715123

Yeah ... I love Hugh (my lawyer advises me to add, "platonicly")... but ... I just can't forgive him for "Logan"

Wolverine is a Uber Driver and Doctor X is a homeless guy with Alzheimers?! ... I just wanted to take a bottle of pills after that movie.

I turned 62 today and I'm ashamed to admit that I've NEVER seen a single episode of Dr Who. NOT ONE. It wasn't a planned thing. It's not like I'm anti doctors - hell, I married one - but this particular one I never got around to seeing.

Way back when, in the 1970's...............

Before cable, before DVDs, before VHS.............there was PBS. My local station was KERA, channel 13.

I got turned on to Blakes 7, Space Station One, Are You Being Served, Butterflies Are Free, Waiting for God, and of course..................

My top favorite Doctor.......................Tom Baker.............

1666664777231.png

Yeah ... I love Hugh (my lawyer advises me to add, "platonicly")... but ... I just can't forgive him for "Logan"

Wolverine is a Uber Driver and Doctor X is a homeless guy with Alzheimers?! ... I just wanted to take a bottle of pills after that movie.

They had to end that world line to start others.

But this movie was the end of it all.........after the school fell, after the government installed the Sentinals to destroy the mutants...........and after they all scattered to save their lives and hide. So it all made sense. I didn't like it being so fucking dark, but it all worked to end this particular timeline.

Forum List

Back