Coolest White Guy in This (or any) Galaxy ...

Coolest White Guy in The Galaxy

• Total voters

There's potential there ...

Bruce-Willis-Hot-Pictures.jpg

Alright, I guess I have to go with Fonz and remove Kasem from the running. I did a little quick research and just came up with this disclosure.....
he wasnt quite so cool always off mic LOL

John Lennon...greatest composer along with Paul and brutally honest.
The Yoko Factor takes away a point.

He was often enough an obnoxious drunk (which ain’t cool), but Robbie Krieger said he was of searing intellect and always with a book in his hand. . What made Morrison “cool” was nothing less than his great singing voice and entrancing Doors music. (imo) . Few other rock stars of his era even wanted to talk about him.

I turned 62 today and I'm ashamed to admit that I've NEVER seen a single episode of Dr Who. NOT ONE. It wasn't a planned thing. It's not like I'm anti doctors - hell, I married one - but this particular one I never got around to seeing.
I WAS an addict until the last TWO Docs. Before that never missed an episode though not all were on the TV pre-2005 or so. Eccleston's series is a very good intro.

See the source image

Why is Dr Who so good? The extraordinary in an ordinary setting. (imo)

Begin the journey . lol

Greg

John Lennon...greatest composer along with Paul and brutally honest.
The Yoko Factor takes away a point.

Actually, back in the 80's and 90's, Yoko did some nice stuff, as far as pop music goes.
She has a nice voice, but only for a certain style of music. Unfortunately that doesn't cover HER favorite style of music.
But her pop stuff is pretty good.

I WAS an addict until the last TWO Docs. Before that never missed an episode though not all were on the TV pre-2005 or so. Eccleston's series is a very good intro.

See the source image

Why is Dr Who so good? The extraordinary in an ordinary setting. (imo)

Begin the journey . lol

Greg

It took me several episodes to get used to him in a leather jacket, with that "bad boy" look.
But he DID his own version of The Doc, and it worked well for him. And I do understand why the BBC went with this particular guy and his look. So no harm, no foul!!!

It took me several episodes to get used to him in a leather jacket, with that "bad boy" look.
But he DID his own version of The Doc, and it worked well for him. And I do understand why the BBC went with this particular guy and his look. So no harm, no foul!!!
It was the London Blitz episode that won me over completely. I had wanted another Tom Baker but instead got a combo; Billie Piper was an amazing companion. Tennant was just fantastic.

Greg

Forum List

Back