Cop brutally slams girl on concrete

I looked at the video and heard what the witnesses said. Apparently there was about to be a fight between the girl and someone else. The two cops intervened to ensure that nobody gets hurt.

By slamming the girl face-first into the ground.

Again... the video is cut, so that all you see is the point where she is slammed to the ground. What led up to that?

And don't tell me what kids said. We all know these people lie. Sometimes I wonder if you people ever went to high school, because I did, students lie all the time.

And by the way, even if what they said is true... When the officer stepped between the girls, both should have shut their mouths, and obeyed the orders of the officer.

Are you telling me, that when the officer told them to stop, the girls did so, and then he just picked one and body slammed them?

I don't think so. I just don't think so.

My guess is, she was fighting and resisting the officer, which forced the officer to engage with more and more force.

And officers are trained to take down people in this manor, that are resisting. This is normal every day police procedure.

You don't want to be body slammed? When the officer steps between you.... shut up.... and sit down, or leave.

Better yet...... BETTER YET...... how about you and your dumb student friends, stop acting in ways that require a police officer to even be at the school? How about that? How about you clean up your behavior so that cops are never required to be on school grounds? How about that?

My school never had police, and still don't have police, to this day. How about you stop acting like animals in the school, so that police are never required to be on the premises to begin with? How about that?

Is that CRAZY??? Huh?

I'm just going off of what we know.

The kids and one of the articles said there was about to be a fight. Is that definitely true? I don't know, but probably.

There were two officers there. From what I'm seeing, they should have been able to restrain the kid without slamming her to the ground.

We don't get the full picture, but based off of what we do know, seems pretty stupid.

Yeah, don't underestimate how vicious even girls can be. If someone wants to fight you, they can fight you. Especially when you are not allowed to use excessive force. Now that may seem counter intuitive, because you would say the slamming her to the ground was excessive force.

But what that really means is that other methods of stopping her, are not available to the officer.

For example, he can't use a night stick or baton, and hit her on the leg. He can't spray her with mace. He can't put her in a choke hold (anymore). He can't use a tazer, or use rubber bullets, or anything else.

At the same time, it is his entire duty and job, to stop the violent individuals.

So he has no choice but to use the methods he is allowed, which is a take down. A take down is exactly what officers are trained to do. That is literally how they are trained to stop people.

Here is a better thought. When an officer tells you to stop..... You stop. If you don't... then what happens is on you.

Better still......... Don't act like animals, so that you don't need a police officer in the schools. How about that?

But this idea that you should send police to court..... for doing EXACTLY what they are trained to do... is wrong. And evil.

And my hope is... honestly... is that the police will simply refuse to patrol this school anymore, and the kids kill each other, and the public will get exactly what it deserves. Because truthfully you allow kids to act this, and then people attack the police for doing their job... then your kids getting killed is really honestly what you deserve to have happen.

There are SROs in most schools, idiot. Yea they are even in the white ones. I can't believe even a racist POS would try to justify this bullshit, no wait yes I can.

Well yes, because I'm morally a good person, and I oppose criminals.

There are SROs in most schools, idiot.

Yeah, schools were people act like animals. The school that I went to, never had officers, and still don't to this day.... because parents in our community don't let their kids act like animals.

If I acted like an animal to a police officer, not only would my father support the officer, he would likely beat the snot out of me when I was released.

Why? Again, because we're good people. We don't tolerate that kind of behavior. That is exactly why, we don't need officers at our schools.

Just the truth.

You're a moron, there are SROs in goody, two shoe white schools dumbass.

You can keep spitting insults, but... I kind of was actually there. Never saw a police officer in the entire 4 years I went there.

So... you are still just wrong.

I remember laying my coat, book bag, walkman (we didn't have ipods or iphones) on a table in the lunch room, and then walk 3 blocks away from school, and get something to eat. We would come back, and nothing would be missing. Nothing was touched. No one would ever take your stuff, because.... taking other people's stuff is wrong.

So no one did it. And if someone dared to take your stuff, we would beat the crap out of them, and they would be ridiculed as a thief for the rest of their school life.

So people simply didn't do that.

Now it's a long story, but I ended up going to an inner city school, with a bunch of black kids. They stole everything. And they laughed about it. They would joke about thievery. They take stuff from each other, and of course I was a very easy target because I grew up with good people who never stole anything, and I had no idea what was going on.

And of course at that school with all those barbaric animals, yeah they had an officer on the site all the time... because they needed an officer on site, because they are animals.

So you have the right to be wrong, but you are in fact wrong. I never saw an officer at my high school, except when we had a class on police. We had one class that lasted maybe a week, where an officer came in and talked to us. Other than that, never saw one, because we didn't need one. We acted like decent human beings, because those that didn't were expelled immediately.

No cops at my high school either. And it was not all white. Mostly white, but far from ALL white.

Yeah, we were not 100% white either. Though obviously the majority were white.

We had a ton of Asians there. Almost no Mexicans. But we did have a few black students. However, they acted like white students. No crime. No gangster rap. No Ebonics. They talked like white people. Acted like white people. Studied like white people. One of them specifically was a model student. Never even got into fights. Never was tardy. Never failed a test either. But he was nothing like the blacks that I met in the inner city, that could barely speak english, and thought stealing was only wrong if you were caught.

He graduated very high in the class. In short, he was like us.... good people.

I looked at the video and heard what the witnesses said. Apparently there was about to be a fight between the girl and someone else. The two cops intervened to ensure that nobody gets hurt.

By slamming the girl face-first into the ground.

Again... the video is cut, so that all you see is the point where she is slammed to the ground. What led up to that?

And don't tell me what kids said. We all know these people lie. Sometimes I wonder if you people ever went to high school, because I did, students lie all the time.

And by the way, even if what they said is true... When the officer stepped between the girls, both should have shut their mouths, and obeyed the orders of the officer.

Are you telling me, that when the officer told them to stop, the girls did so, and then he just picked one and body slammed them?

I don't think so. I just don't think so.

My guess is, she was fighting and resisting the officer, which forced the officer to engage with more and more force.

And officers are trained to take down people in this manor, that are resisting. This is normal every day police procedure.

You don't want to be body slammed? When the officer steps between you.... shut up.... and sit down, or leave.

Better yet...... BETTER YET...... how about you and your dumb student friends, stop acting in ways that require a police officer to even be at the school? How about that? How about you clean up your behavior so that cops are never required to be on school grounds? How about that?

My school never had police, and still don't have police, to this day. How about you stop acting like animals in the school, so that police are never required to be on the premises to begin with? How about that?

Is that CRAZY??? Huh?

I'm just going off of what we know.

The kids and one of the articles said there was about to be a fight. Is that definitely true? I don't know, but probably.

There were two officers there. From what I'm seeing, they should have been able to restrain the kid without slamming her to the ground.

We don't get the full picture, but based off of what we do know, seems pretty stupid.

Yeah, don't underestimate how vicious even girls can be. If someone wants to fight you, they can fight you. Especially when you are not allowed to use excessive force. Now that may seem counter intuitive, because you would say the slamming her to the ground was excessive force.

But what that really means is that other methods of stopping her, are not available to the officer.

For example, he can't use a night stick or baton, and hit her on the leg. He can't spray her with mace. He can't put her in a choke hold (anymore). He can't use a tazer, or use rubber bullets, or anything else.

At the same time, it is his entire duty and job, to stop the violent individuals.

So he has no choice but to use the methods he is allowed, which is a take down. A take down is exactly what officers are trained to do. That is literally how they are trained to stop people.

Here is a better thought. When an officer tells you to stop..... You stop. If you don't... then what happens is on you.

Better still......... Don't act like animals, so that you don't need a police officer in the schools. How about that?

But this idea that you should send police to court..... for doing EXACTLY what they are trained to do... is wrong. And evil.

And my hope is... honestly... is that the police will simply refuse to patrol this school anymore, and the kids kill each other, and the public will get exactly what it deserves. Because truthfully you allow kids to act this, and then people attack the police for doing their job... then your kids getting killed is really honestly what you deserve to have happen.

There are SROs in most schools, idiot. Yea they are even in the white ones. I can't believe even a racist POS would try to justify this bullshit, no wait yes I can.

Well yes, because I'm morally a good person, and I oppose criminals.

There are SROs in most schools, idiot.

Yeah, schools were people act like animals. The school that I went to, never had officers, and still don't to this day.... because parents in our community don't let their kids act like animals.

If I acted like an animal to a police officer, not only would my father support the officer, he would likely beat the snot out of me when I was released.

Why? Again, because we're good people. We don't tolerate that kind of behavior. That is exactly why, we don't need officers at our schools.

Just the truth.

You're a moron, there are SROs in goody, two shoe white schools dumbass.

You can keep spitting insults, but... I kind of was actually there. Never saw a police officer in the entire 4 years I went there.

So... you are still just wrong.

I remember laying my coat, book bag, walkman (we didn't have ipods or iphones) on a table in the lunch room, and then walk 3 blocks away from school, and get something to eat. We would come back, and nothing would be missing. Nothing was touched. No one would ever take your stuff, because.... taking other people's stuff is wrong.

So no one did it. And if someone dared to take your stuff, we would beat the crap out of them, and they would be ridiculed as a thief for the rest of their school life.

So people simply didn't do that.

Now it's a long story, but I ended up going to an inner city school, with a bunch of black kids. They stole everything. And they laughed about it. They would joke about thievery. They take stuff from each other, and of course I was a very easy target because I grew up with good people who never stole anything, and I had no idea what was going on.

And of course at that school with all those barbaric animals, yeah they had an officer on the site all the time... because they needed an officer on site, because they are animals.

So you have the right to be wrong, but you are in fact wrong. I never saw an officer at my high school, except when we had a class on police. We had one class that lasted maybe a week, where an officer came in and talked to us. Other than that, never saw one, because we didn't need one. We acted like decent human beings, because those that didn't were expelled immediately.

No cops at my high school either. And it was not all white. Mostly white, but far from ALL white.

Yeah, we were not 100% white either. Though obviously the majority were white.

We had a ton of Asians there. Almost no Mexicans. But we did have a few black students. However, they acted like white students. No crime. No gangster rap. No Ebonics. They talked like white people. Acted like white people. Studied like white people. One of them specifically was a model student. Never even got into fights. Never was tardy. Never failed a test either. But he was nothing like the blacks that I met in the inner city, that could barely speak english, and thought stealing was only wrong if you were caught.

He graduated very high in the class. In short, he was like us.... good people.

My neighbor and good friend growing up, teh only reasons he was not the model student in the public high school, was because his dad had the money, by high school time, for private school.

Last I heard he was doing quite well working in corporate Pepsi company.

not saying he was in the right but why does every one of these kinds of videos usually lack context? Are we to believe the cell-phone camera was only switched on immediately before the girl was slammed to the ground? It would be helpful to know what happened prior.

Why?

Because if we are to convict this man in the court of public opinion then we should be provided the full evidence not just the part that the prosecutor wants us to see.

Okay..... what could there possibly be, if we had entire let's say surveillance video running all day, that could justify slamming a girl's head into the concrete?

Use your imagination but keep it real.

Maybe she threatened to kill the other girl she was fighting with.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think the cop intended for her head to hit the concrete when he did the judo maneuver on her?

Yeah I do. It's a wrestling move, pivoted for that effect.

Maybe she did. Maybe she did something else too. I asked you what she could have done that would justify slamming her head into the concrete. I'm still not seeing an answer.

I am not looking for justification. I want to see the context so I can decide if his actions were reasonable.

So it is reasonable for a cop to body slam a child with her hands cuffed. Smfh.

He cuffed her afterwards. I know you lefty types are keen on rewriting history but this is much too recent an event. At least wait a couple days.

Cuffed or not what man needs to body slam a female child, if she were white you wouldn't be singing that bullshit excuse song.

If she was white, you wouldn't be in this thread talking about it.

If she was white, it wouldn't even make the local news.

So you keep posting, without ever confronting my question. Must be skeery.

Okay, let's rip it wide open. Is there *ANY* justification, at any time, in any place, whether school, street, church or anywhere else ---- for slamming a girl's (or a boy's, or a man's or a woman's, baby's, geezer's, whatever) head into the concrete? Can such a scenario ever exist? Anywhere?

I don't want to hear "she mighta said this, she mighta did that", I want to hear any possible justification for slamming a human head into the concrete. Any at all, Hypothetically.

not saying he was in the right but why does every one of these kinds of videos usually lack context? Are we to believe the cell-phone camera was only switched on immediately before the girl was slammed to the ground? It would be helpful to know what happened prior.

Why?

Because if we are to convict this man in the court of public opinion then we should be provided the full evidence not just the part that the prosecutor wants us to see.

Okay..... what could there possibly be, if we had entire let's say surveillance video running all day, that could justify slamming a girl's head into the concrete?

Let me ask you a question. Do you think the cop intended for her head to hit the concrete when he did the judo maneuver on her?

Maybe she did. Maybe she did something else too. I asked you what she could have done that would justify slamming her head into the concrete. I'm still not seeing an answer.

I am not looking for justification. I want to see the context so I can decide if his actions were reasonable.

He cuffed her afterwards. I know you lefty types are keen on rewriting history but this is much too recent an event. At least wait a couple days.

Cuffed or not what man needs to body slam a female child, if she were white you wouldn't be singing that bullshit excuse song.

Okay, let's rip it wide open. Is there *ANY* justification, at any time, in any place, whether school, street, church or anywhere else ---- for slamming a girl's (or a boy's, or a man's or a woman's, baby's, geezer's, whatever) head into the concrete? Can such a scenario ever exist? Anywhere?

I don't want to hear "she mighta said this, she mighta did that", I want to hear any possible justification for slamming a human head into the concrete. Any at all, Hypothetically.

Errr,

1. He answered you long ago.

2. You don't want to hear "she mighta said this, she might did that", you just want "hypothetical justifications"? Do you realize how confused you are?

Why?

IDK how about "I have a gun in my locker"

is that a good enough excuse or does it only count for white boys?

That is the dumbest post yet, idiot there are black and white folks who are belligerent with the police and there are black and white folks who are polite to the police. The difference is the belligerent whites don't end up with a bullet.

Most people who challenge police physically don't end up with a bullet, regardless of race.

As for being physically belligerent with cops, the determining factor isn't race, it is mostly drug or alcohol impairment.

Most people, even the amazingly stupid ones, know at some level that going blow for blow with the police is a really bad idea and isn't likely to end well for them.

When a person is drug or alcohol impaired, they seem to loose this intuitive survival instinct and get a feeling of invulnerability.

Children too have that same lack of intuition when dealing with police. Many are told, repeatedly, by their own teachers and guardians, that police cannot legally touch them or must handle them with kid gloves (some pun intended). This is, of course, untrue. Physical response by police is based on physical threat, not by age, gender, race, ethnicity, or any other factor other than the threat they present at the time.

I don't want to hear "she mighta said this, she mighta did that", I want to hear any possible justification for slamming a human head into the concrete. Any at all, Hypothe

When arresting a physically belligerent suspect, police are trained that the best way to deal with them is to put them on the ground. It is very hard for the suspect to attack the officer from that position and it affords the officer the most amount of control over that person with the least amount of force. Less force means both officer and suspect are less likely to be injured.

Ideally, that ground would be made from some spongy, soft material, or maybe even marshmallows. Unfortunately, most of the ground today is either covered in concrete or asphalt so when a suspect is taken to the ground, that ground, unfortunately, is someone harder than marshmallows.

It's not always practical to move a physically belligerent suspect to a mattress store or pillow warehouse in order to effect the arrest.

Perhaps in the future, a suspect might take this into account and only physically attack police in a place that affords softer ground on which they can be restrained.

This is why so many hate the police
Completely inexcusable and revolting
Will this cop be fired ??
You would think the cops would behave better ?
I would expect the violent thus such as her to behave better--------

Why don't you start talking about what this violent stupid thugette was doing that required the cops to subdue her.
HINT: Stop doing crimes and the cops will stop taking your dumb asses down.

Why?

Sure. The answer to your question is "Yes absolutely". Absolutely a girl can act in a violent and or threatening way, that requires the officer to increase the amount of force used, until they stop the person.

Nothing hypothetical about it. If you keep resisting, the officer must increase the amount of force he is using, until he subdues the other person.

That *IS* the very purpose of his job, to stop people who are not obeying the law.

Now it is possible, that the girl was doing nothing, and the officer just randomly attacked her. I can't deny that could happen.

But history shows me, that more likely she was fighting and resisting the officer, which required him to keep increasing the amount of force he was using. Taking the person down to the ground, is a normal universal police tactic. It is literally what they are trained to do.

Again... how about you teach students to say "Yes sir" and obey the officer?

Better yet, how about you teach your kids to not act like animals, and then you don't even need an officer posted at the school?

How about that?

I don't want to hear "she mighta said this, she mighta did that", I want to hear any possible justification for slamming a human head into the concrete. Any at all, Hypothe

When arresting a physically belligerent suspect, police are trained that the best way to deal with them is to put them on the ground. It is very hard for the suspect to attack the officer from that position and it affords the officer the most amount of control over that person with the least amount of force. Less force means both officer and suspect are less likely to be injured.

Ideally, that ground would be made from some spongy, soft material, or maybe even marshmallows. Unfortunately, most of the ground today is either covered in concrete or asphalt so when a suspect is taken to the ground, that ground, unfortunately, is someone harder than marshmallows.

It's not always practical to move a physically belligerent suspect to a mattress store or pillow warehouse in order to effect the arrest.

Perhaps in the future, a suspect might take this into account and only physically attack police in a place that affords softer ground on which they can be restrained.

So just to repeat what is dead on accurate.....

The officer did EXACTLY what he was trained to do. Taking the suspect, or belligerent and resisting person to the ground, is EXACTLY what they are trained to do.

End of story. If you don't like that.... don't resist the officer. Don't fight the officer. Follow the officers orders. Then he won't need to knock you to the ground.

Better yet, stop acting like animals in the schools, and then you don't even need an officer posted at the school to begin with.

We must overhaul all Police agencies and fire those who act as thugs and not cops

We must overhaul all Police agencies and fire those who act as thugs and not cops
This cop was clearly showing “ micro white privilege aggression “

No, he was not. You are wrong.

And trying to fire people who are doing exactly what they are trained to do, and paid to do..... yeah, that's what we've been doing.

Your plan is working so well, that more than 85% of police departments already have critical shortages of officers.

And because of that....

Murder and violence is up.

Your plan kills people. Stop supporting murderers and criminals.

And trying to fire people who are doing exactly what they are trained to do, and paid to do..... yeah, that's what we've been doing.

Your plan is working so well, that more than 85% of police departments already have critical shortages of officers.

And because of that....

I will not tolerate your micro aggressions against oppressed folks

And because of that....

I will not tolerate your micro aggressions against oppressed folks

You must be confused about me. I don't give a crap what you will or won't tolerate. Truth doesn't care what you tolerate. I stand for a truth. I posted the truth. Whether you tolerate the truth or not, is not my problem. It's your problem. You have to deal with the fact you support policies that get people killed.

Don't come to me whining about what you will tolerate. Tell someone else who cares. Not me. Truth doesn't care how you feel about it.

micro aggressions

lego-3729964_1280.jpg

Why?

Sure. The answer to your question is "Yes absolutely". Absolutely a girl can act in a violent and or threatening way, that requires the officer to increase the amount of force used, until they stop the person.

Nothing hypothetical about it. If you keep resisting, the officer must increase the amount of force he is using, until he subdues the other person.

That *IS* the very purpose of his job, to stop people who are not obeying the law.

Now it is possible, that the girl was doing nothing, and the officer just randomly attacked her. I can't deny that could happen.

But history shows me, that more likely she was fighting and resisting the officer, which required him to keep increasing the amount of force he was using. Taking the person down to the ground, is a normal universal police tactic. It is literally what they are trained to do.

Better yet, how about you teach your kids to not act like animals, and then you don't even need an officer posted at the school?

How about that?

So when your daughter gets out of line at home you pick her up and body slam her. You can't even defend this bullshit with your weak ass answers, so the only way he could gain control of the situation was to pick up a girl and body slam her face first into a concrete slab. Only a coward would approve of that bullshit. I am pretty sure most folks teach their kids to respect an officer, but if every one behaved we would need them now would we.

Why?

How about that?

So when your daughter gets out of line at home you pick her up and body slam her. You can't even defend this bullshit with your weak ass answers, so the only way he could gain control of the situation was to pick up a girl and body slam her face first into a concrete slab. Only a coward would approve of that bullshit. I am pretty sure most folks teach their kids to respect an officer, but if every one behaved we would need them now would we.

See that's the difference. My daughter would never act that way towards an officer. My daughter would obey the officers orders.

And... if she did not.... yes I would completely support the officer. Absolutely. No question about it.

And by the way, that is how I was raised too. My father repeatedly made it absolutely 100% clear... that if I got into trouble with a police officer, he would entirely side with the officer. Which by the way, is why I never got into any trouble.

You can say that's a weak answer, and I can't defend it, and only a coward blaw blaw blaw, and all this other stuff...

But yeah I can defend the answer.... because I just did :) Just now! Re-read the post. That's defending my answer. Boom. There it is. :)

I get it that you are more interested in your race narrative, and refuse to accept my answer. But I never expected much from you anyway.

Why?

IDK how about "I have a gun in my locker"

is that a good enough excuse or does it only count for white boys?

"white boys" ?

I said literally anyone, but all you see is race huh?

So if I'm following, you're saying it may or may not be OK to slam a head into the concrete, it depends on the race?

Doesn't that mean some races are more human than others?

Forum List

Back