Cop caught speeding 737 times - Never ticketed.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He's black and that explains it. Only whites have to obey the law.

Double standards: Officer caught speeding 737 times with no citation | Police State USA

Posted on November 13, 2013

SORRENTO, LA — Citizens are asking why a cop who hands out speeding tickets like candy is exempt from the same laws that he so enthusiastically enforces.

Officer James Bell recently wrecked the tax-subsidized vehicle in a crash exceeding 100 miles per hour. This prompted investigators to review the GPS recorder outfitted in the vehicle to review his driving behavior.

The GPS unit revealed hundreds of excessive speeding incidents. The afternoon of the crash, Bell’s cruiser had repeatedly reached high rates of speed –109 and 106 miles per hour — in separate instances.

In 2 months time — from July 1 to September 3 — Bell drove his police vehicle more than 75 miles per hour a total 737 times, oftentimes outside of town limits, outside his jurisdiction, WLOX-13 reported after seeing the GPS records.

Last edited:
  • Banned
In a sane society cops would be held to a higher standard than ordinary citizens. In america, we do just the opposite and let cops break laws right and left.

This doesn't surprise me, no matter what color the cop is.

God bless those in his area always!!!

Holly

P.S. A few days ago, I saw a cop car in front of me going what I thought was too fast and no they were not on their way to a scene.

• Banned
That's more than once a day he was speeding, yet he still has a license?

About ten times a day more like it. I bet he drives drunk all the time too. Nothing will be done. Cops are all criminals and they look out for each other.

About ten times a day more like it. I bet he drives drunk all the time too. Nothing will be done. Cops are all criminals and they look out for each other.

I don't believe that all cops are criminals, but I do agree that they look out for each other, and will cover for one another if they need/want to.

I don't believe that all cops are criminals, but I do agree that they look out for each other, and will cover for one another if they need/want to.

In a sort of defense for the cop~ cops do(should) take defensive/high speed driving classes so if anyone were to be allowed to speed well...

That depends on your definition of criminal. If we held cops to the same standard then most would be criminals. Since 9-11, the cops in this country have become militarized. We should have known better than to have allowed them this but it was coming top down, and there was no local input.

That depends on your definition of criminal. If we held cops to the same standard then most would be criminals. Since 9-11, the cops in this country have become militarized. We should have known better than to have allowed them this but it was coming top down, and there was no local input.

SoCal again so...

Cops in major metropolitan areas are often just the kids that didn't get caught then smartened up and decided to get a pension. Rare are the cool dedicated to serve and protect cops outside of middleland and some burbish areas;)

SoCal again so...

Cops in major metropolitan areas are often just the kids that didn't get caught then smartened up and decided to get a pension. Rare are the cool dedicated to serve and protect cops outside of middleland and some burbish areas;)

LA isn't SoCal -- it's Louisiana. That's part of the issue right there.

And there's a lot more to this place -- the blotter reads like a freaking soap opera. Mayor disappears for 145 days... 200 speeding tickets tossed because this officer (same guy) didn't do his radar tests... citizens up in arms...

Anyway the entire Sorrento police department is supposed to be disbanded in approximately... 20 minutes.

Risky Business: Why Sorrento PD was dropped

Sorrento: can't make this stuff up

When you're too corrupt to survive in Sleaziana... :eek:

Last edited:

SoCal again so...

And there's a lot more to this place -- the blotter reads like a freaking soap opera. Mayor disappears for 145 days... 200 speeding tickets tossed because this officer (same guy) didn't do his radar tests... citizens up in arms...

Anyway the entire Sorrento police department is supposed to be disbanded in approximately... 20 minutes.

You're right! My bad(proofreader). Yeah, better, bad or worse is the question? But I still stand my my general urban opinion.

Louisiana is a completely different animal with similar trends(lived there in the 80's.;))

SoCal again so...

It just sunk in...

Holy shitcakes! Now that's how you do corruption kids!

As we can clearly elucidate: The problem with teaching the uneducated is that you have to educate them before you can teach them anything...

In a sort of defense for the cop~ cops do(should) take defensive/high speed driving classes so if anyone were to be allowed to speed well...

You ignorant jackass. 99% of cops do NOT get high speed driving training. That's just another lie the cops spread and fools like you believe. Like the lie that cops must experience tasering before they are allowed to carry a taser. THINK

Forum List

Back