Cop Fired because he didnt want to shoot someone who was Suicidal

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Long story short...Guy wants to die, has gun pointed to his own head. Begs cop to shoot him, cops tries to do something so terrible the police cannot believe it....The cop tries to talk to him to *gasp* deescalate

Dont worry, when back up arrives one shoots him in the back of the head. They fire cop for attempting to communicate with people.

Long story short...Guy wants to die, has gun pointed to his own head. Begs cop to shoot him, cops tries to do something so terrible the police cannot believe it....The cop tries to talk to him to *gasp* deescalate

Dont worry, when back up arrives one shoots him in the back of the head. They fire cop for attempting to communicate with people.

Yeah, I saw that, pretty sad.

I haven't been able to find a lot of information about this. However, here's an article which says that Mader thinks the officers who did finally shoot and kill the suspect were justified, and that he was on probationary status because he'd been on the force for a short time and had 2 other incidents on his record which added to his being fired :

West Virginia Officer Fired For Not Shooting Somebody

The article also says that Mader didn't bother showing up to his termination hearing.

This might be a bit more complicated than being fired simply for not shooting someone. :dunno:

However, here's an article which says that Mader thinks the officers who did finally shoot and kill the suspect were justified

I mean be fucking serious...are you surprised they think its justified to shoot someone in the back of the head for threatening to shoot themselves?

This is like reporting that Flies think that a turd is delicious and acting shocked by the news

However, here's an article which says that Mader thinks the officers who did finally shoot and kill the suspect were justified

I mean be fucking serious...are you surprised they think its justified to shoot someone in the back of the head for threatening to shoot themselves?

This is like reporting that Flies think that a turd is delicious and acting shocked by the news

Where are you getting this back of the head thing from? All I have seen about it is that the suspect was supposedly walking toward the officers waving his gun at them when they fired. Even Mader appears to agree that it was justified. Do you only accept his word about the situation when it fits whatever your agenda is?

99% of cops think that every shooting is justified. Just like I think most of the calls against the Redskins are bullshit.

Do you know why?

It would be nice to have a real link and not just this bullshit video which doesn't really explain the full circumstances.

I guess that I can understand why the cop was fired because the guy could have used his gun on them cops at any time, but if the guy had to be shot, did it have to be in a fatal area?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I haven't been able to find a lot of information about this. However, here's an article which says that Mader thinks the officers who did finally shoot and kill the suspect were justified, and that he was on probationary status because he'd been on the force for a short time and had 2 other incidents on his record which added to his being fired :

West Virginia Officer Fired For Not Shooting Somebody

The article also says that Mader didn't bother showing up to his termination hearing.

This might be a bit more complicated than being fired simply for not shooting someone. :dunno:
Narrative broken, DANGER!

Forum List

Back