Cop guilty of freezing his kids - one boy died

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
This is one spectrum of narcissism.
Instead of thinking of the kids and taking care of THEM, this man decided this psychotically deranged woman was more important to HIM than his kids.
He should have beat that bitch and kicked her ass to the curb.
Shows you how vile, uncaring, inhuman, and corrupt cops and greedy women truly are.
My "mother" was a greedy woman, so I understand this scenario very well.

This is one spectrum of narcissism.
Instead of thinking of the kids and taking care of THEM, this man decided this psychotically deranged woman was more important to HIM than his kids.
He should have beat that bitch and kicked her ass to the curb.
Shows you how vile, uncaring, inhuman, and corrupt cops and greedy women truly are.
My "mother" was a greedy woman, so I understand this scenario very well.

I have not heard of this awful story.
Horrid.

Inject a .22 into the back of his skull & let it bounce around like Pacman.
If the girlfriend had anything to do with it, give her the same treatment.
Take both bodies to the zoo to feed the animals.

Rinse & repeat on the psychos in the subways pushing the people onto the tracks & randomly attacking victims

Inject a .22 into the back of his skull & let it bounce around like Pacman.
If the girlfriend had anything to do with it, give her the same treatment.
Take both bodies to the zoo to feed the animals.

Rinse & repeat on the psychos in the subways pushing the people onto the tracks & randomly attacking victims

I'd say turn them into Soylent Green and force the NaziKarens to eat it all!!!

This is why I'm a hard, firm advocate of humans breeding, being restricted to those with licenses to do so........that have proved through testing, that they have the mental, physical, emotional, and financial means to take care of babies/kids.

I've always said there should be a switch applied to the human reproductive system at birth, set to "off", only to be turned on when a pair of committed prospective parents can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are capable of raising children properly.

This is why I'm a hard, firm advocate of humans breeding, being restricted to those with licenses to do so........that have proved through testing, that they have the mental, physical, emotional, and financial means to take care of babies/kids.

Uh....this is a terrible idea.

Who issues licenses? THE GOVERNMENT. You want Big Daddy Govco telling us who can have and raise children?

No. Hard no. No stinking way.

So a CCP-style system.
Granting the govt your very right to procreate is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.
Totalitarians throughout history would have approved.

We need less govt interference in our lives, not more

I've always said there should be a switch applied to the human reproductive system at birth, set to "off", only to be turned on when a pair of committed prospective parents can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are capable of raising children properly.

Believe me, having taught children for nearly 30 years, I understand this sentiment. But in reality it's abysmal because it would be THE GOVERNMENT making this decision.

Uh....this is a terrible idea.

Who issues licenses? THE GOVERNMENT. You want Big Daddy Govco telling us who can have and raise children?

No. Hard no. No stinking way.

In many countries, the goobermint controls how many kids you can have and what kind of people can breed.
Its a part of humanity self governing itself. In this respect, it's a necessity in this country.

Proven to whom?

So a CCP-style system.
Granting the govt your very right to procreate is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.
Totalitarians throughout history would have approved.

We need less govt interference in our lives, not more

So, whats YOUR solution to the worthless pieces of dregs of humanity breeding and then beating, starving, abusing, raping, tormenting, mentally tormenting, enslaving, incarcerating, selling for sex/slavery, and murdering the kids they have?

WHY would you ALLOW such despicable scum to breed in the first place, just to make life a living hell on earth for a little kid????

Believe me, having taught children for nearly 30 years, I understand this sentiment. But in reality it's abysmal because it would be THE GOVERNMENT making this decision.

So, you are in favor of indiscriminate breeding. This means you want to live in a world full of welfare queens who refuse to parent their children. You deserve to have these children in your class.

Your choice.

These monstrosities do not live in my world.

Forum List

Back