Cop Hits Handcuffed Woman In The Face

She did not spit on the cop and I think she even missed on the kick.

The cop should be charged with felony assault and what was up with the kick to the face?

And if the races were reversed?

At the 10 second mark, I think that is where the spitting occurs.

Spitting.jpg

Andrew Mossberg made a painful mistake two months ago. He thought Miami Beach Police Det. Philippe Archer was a purse snatcher and tried to help the woman he believed was the victim. His thanks? Getting his face obliterated by the cop.

In the early evening of June 26, the 50-year-old audio and video engineer was walking on West Avenue when he saw Archer, dressed in a blue polo shirt and black slacks, screaming and manhandling Megan Adamescu, a 29-year-old model.

"I saw him grab her purse and pull things out of it," Mossberg relays. "When she tried to grab the bag back, he punched her in the face. She fell down, got up, and tried to go for her purse again. He then kicked her legs from underneath her so she would fall down again."

Mossberg, who bought his three bedroom condo at the Mirador Floridian in 2004 for $439,500 and last year paid $1,317 in property taxes to Miami Beach, alleges Archer was not wearing a police badge or any other ID. So Mossberg called the Miami Beach Police nonemergency number and asked the dispatcher to send units over. "I yelled at him that the police are on their way," Mossberg says. "That's when he ran at me, kicked me once in the left side of the head, then kicked me again in the forehead, and punched me twice."

What he didn't know was that the cop had just thrown Adamescu, who was drunk, out of the South Bay Club condo building.

Adamescu, who sustained a black eye and a head contusion, admits she was heavily intoxicated. But she insists Archer was the aggressor. "I didn't know who he was," she says. "He definitely didn't show me a badge. All of sudden he's coming at me like a raging lunatic, grabbing my purse. I was freaking out."

..... Archer, incidentally, is one of the 12 cops who fired more than 100 deadly rounds at Raymond Herisse on Memorial Day weekend in 2011 and wounded four bystanders in the process. He was also sued three times in 2012 for allegedly abusing his police powers and making false arrests.

On February 13, 2012, Andres Duquense sued the city, Archer, and two other cops for allegedly violating his Fourth Amendment rights, falsely arresting him, as well as malicious proseuction and negligence. Duquense claims Archer, who allegedly wore regular clothes and was not wearing any police identification or his gun, accosted him on Washington Avenue. The complaint alleges Duquense assumed Archer was trying to steal his bottle of beer and told the undercover detective to get lost.

Duquense was later stopped, frisked, and arrested by one of Archer's colleagues in an alley between Washinton and Collins avenues. While Duquense was in the back seat of an unmarked police car, Archer and two other detectives took turns punching the man in the face. He suffered a swollen eye, a busted lip, and lacerations on his face. Archer charged Duquense with battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest without violence, cocaine possession, and drinking in public.

After Duquense spent 340 days in jail because he couldn't bond out, prosecutors dropped all the charges January 22, 2009, the second day of his trial. Archer and the two other cops failed to show up to testify against him. On October 25 of last year, Duquense and the city settled for an undisclosed amount, and the complaint was dismissed.

.... n Miami-Dade Circuit Court, Guy Sabine Moulin and his son Mayeul Moulin sued the cities of Miami Beach and Hialeah and four police officers, alleging false arrest, battery, and civil rights violations in August 2012. Archer is one the cops the Moulins allege attacked and accosted them August 8, 2008, without identifying himself as a police officer and without any probable cause that the Moulins had committed or were in the process of committing any crime. Archer and his boys mistook Guy and Mayeul for a pair of drug suspects they were looking for. The lawsuit is still pending.​

-- all from here, linked from post 27 link.

What an ass hole.

Are you guys watching the same video?

She kicks the cop in the shin.

Afterwards he is limping.

Yeah that's obvious, although I didn't see the limp. What's not obvious is spitting. That was suggested by Bucs90 in post 2 and it's become apocryphal. Even though the cops didn't mention spitting.

Aren't those spit hoods that they are wearing?

I don't know what that means, but nobody except Bucs90 has suggested "spitting" -- not even the cops in the video. Not even the one who got suspended. Don't you think they would have mentioned it?

Yeah that's obvious, although I didn't see the limp. What's not obvious is spitting. That was suggested by Bucs90 in post 2 and it's become apocryphal. Even though the cops didn't mention spitting.

I don't know what that means, but nobody except Bucs90 has suggested "spitting" -- not even the cops in the video. Not even the one who got suspended. Don't you think they would have mentioned it?

See those white things?

Spit hoods.jpg

I think they are spit hoods. It looks like she got hers turned so she could spit though the side netting...that's why the cop is leaning away so hard at the 10 second mark.

She kicks the other cop, but doesn't spit at him there.

My bad if im wrong...but it sure as hell looks like shes spitting at them.

Its STILL wrong and the officer must face discipline in whatever form the taxpayer appointed authorities rule.

But damn...I understand it. You cant spit in someones face. OR punch a woman. If she was a man...id say fuck it...justice is done.

The cop should be charged with felony assault and what was up with the kick to the face?

The only one that can be charged with felony assault is the woman. She should count herself lucky he slapped her because now she won't be charged with assaulting a police officer.

The only one that can be charged with felony assault is the woman. She should count herself lucky he slapped her because now she won't be charged with assaulting a police officer.

Oh c'mon pig apologist. That's quite a bit more than a "slap". Look at the way her neck snaps.

If that strike doesn't sicken you then I'll have to assume you're a misogynist too. That assclown should have been not only fired but locked up long before this.

And then we wonder why people riot and blame "Democrats". It ain't a political problem -- it's a masculinity problem.

Oh c'mon pig apologist. That's quite a bit more than a "slap". Look at the way her neck snaps.

If that strike doesn't sicken you then I'll have to assume you're a misogynist too. That assclown should have been not only fired but locked up long before this.

And then we wonder why people riot and blame "Democrats". It ain't a political problem -- it's a masculinity problem.
You don't seem to get that he gave her a gift. In two weeks she won't even feel it anymore. Compare that to the added year in prison that she WON'T be serving because she won't be charged.

You don't seem to get that he gave her a gift. In two weeks she won't even feel it anymore. Compare that to the added year in prison that she WON'T be serving because she won't be charged.

Diga me hombre -- how often do you go around slugging women on the basis of "in two weeks you won't feel it any more"?

What an asshole.

Diga me hombre -- how often do you go around slugging women on the basis of "in two weeks you won't feel it any more"?

What an asshole.
Usually it's effeminate Leftist men, a lot like women as you well know. Just looking at the bright side. I'd be dancing a jig to know I assaulted a cop and won't be charged for it. What a story to tell the grankids!

You take things too seriously. Lighten up.

What an asshole.
Usually it's effeminate Leftist men, a lot like women as you well know. Just looking at the bright side. I'd be dancing a jig to know I assaulted a cop and won't be charged for it. What a story to tell the grankids!

There ain't nothing "light" about beating up a handcuffed woman. That's an asshole with severe masculinity issues and he's got a long history as noted above. He's a scumsucking asshole fuckbag, as are you for defending this shit.

What an asshole.

There ain't nothing "light" about beating up a handcuffed woman. That's an asshole with severe masculinity issues and he's got a long history as noted above. He's a scumsucking asshole fuckbag, as are you for defending this shit.
But you have to admit that was a solid right hook. Bet she didn't see THAT coming!
lol-056.gif

Leftwats got no humor!

There ain't nothing "funny" about beating up women, the perps of which I have nothing but absolute contempt for. And then suckerpunching a woman who's already handcuffed... I guess he'd have to first undertake a psych eval to see if he's mentally competent to stand the criminal trial he so deserves.

I've had people spit on me before. It's usually followed up with me calling them dirty boy, and splooging on their face.

The cops handled this wrong. I wanted to see a facial.

Forum List

Back