Cop Hits Handcuffed Woman In The Face

Racist Leftists don't get it. She's going to get away with this. If he really wanted to screw her over, he would have charged her for the assault.

Im ok with cops knocking out anyone that spits on them.
I don't know if I would go that far, but people who choose to spit should most definitely not get away with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that a good slap would be sufficient enough...unless the spitting didn't stop. Then the cops would have every right to use their fists.

Point of order:
Nobody knows there was any spitting. Bucs90 made that as a speculation.

Certainly appears that the woman was spitting.

Given the power of suggestion, it can.

Didn't even occur to me until one poster assumed it and everybody else jumped on the bandwagon. No proof though.
Not that it ultimately matters -- you don't haul off and right-cross a woman, especially one who's already handcuffed. That's abject cowardice.

I don't know if I would go that far, but people who choose to spit should most definitely not get away with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that a good slap would be sufficient enough...unless the spitting didn't stop. Then the cops would have every right to use their fists.

Point of order:

Didn't even occur to me until one poster assumed it and everybody else jumped on the bandwagon. No proof though.

No proof the cops broke Freddies neck either but hey lets all pile on anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Point of order:

Yeah um.... this is a video.

Question for those giving the cop a pass on the theory that she spat on him:

Have you ever been handcuffed? By the police I mean, not by Mistress Mona.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Point of order:

Yeah um.... this is a video.

Very observant..
So we have even less evidence in freddies case.

There you go. Not a word about "spitting" -- he right-crossed her because she "kicked" at him after he started going through her purse. Add to that the pig has a history of assault, has cost the city $60k in a settlement for one of them, got a suspension to serve two days at a time -- basically extended weekends -- and is appealing that as 'unfair'.

He's right -- it is unfair. The cocksucker should be locked up.

Romanian women with black eyes do it for you huh?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Point of order:

Not that it ultimately matters -- you don't haul off and right-cross a woman, especially one who's already handcuffed. That's abject cowardice.
I never noticed Bucs mention anything about spitting. I simply saw it happen in the video. Just watch the video and you'll see her spit on more than one cop.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Point of order:

I never noticed Bucs mention anything about spitting. I simply saw it happen in the video. Just watch the video and you'll see her spit on more than one cop.

Then it's interesting it doesn't seem to have occurred to the cops in the video.

Bucs put that out in post 2. Everybody ran with it as if it were a given. It isn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Point of order:

Then it's interesting it doesn't seem to have occurred to the cops in the video.

Bucs put that out in post 2. Everybody ran with it as if it were a given. It isn't.
What are you talking about? She spit on one too many cops in that situation, and she got punched in the face for it. It's on the video. Jess Christ, even when there's a video, you guys still deny the evidence.

Where do the hate mongers get this stuff? A NYPD Officer died after being shot in the face by a violent ex con and the haters are outraged that a handcuffed women was OMG struck by a Police Officer?

Point of order:

What are you talking about? She spit on one too many cops in that situation, and she got punched in the face for it. It's on the video. Jess Christ, even when there's a video, you guys still deny the evidence.

Then why don't the cops themselves say so? They only said they reacted to her "kicking".

There's no such evidence in the video. It's way too far away and grainy. You're going on an assumption.
Unless you're saying the cops are liars....

If this was a video of a white cop doing this same thing to a black woman.

Riots

Are you guys watching the same video?

She kicks the cop in the shin.

Afterwards he is limping.

Yeah that's obvious, although I didn't see the limp. What's not obvious is spitting. That was suggested by Bucs90 in post 2 and it's become apocryphal. Even though the cops didn't mention spitting.

Forum List

Back