Cop In Chicago Shot Negro. Was It Murder?

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.
A negro? Like you are trying to reduce a man's humanity?
Why is it you equate being a negro with being less than human? You should get some help for your irrational, racist bigotry.
Well if he's using it as a nom de plum, I guess it's okay...

Give the psycho a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on his face. Problem solved.
Also not our justice system...

In that instance, that IS our justice system. It is cruel and unusual punishment to put ANY White person into a cage full of pissed off monkeys. Where from what I hear, "civilized, politically correct" behavior basically doesn't exist.

Give the psycho a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on his face. Problem solved.

Why would you want a White person to go to a mostly negro populated prison and be treated the same as other White people in there probably are. Just for shooting a criminal? Maybe if cops started doing that more, there would be fewer people taking the criminal path.

Are you on drugs?

Why would you want a White person to go to a mostly negro populated prison and be treated the same as other White people in there probably are. Just for shooting a criminal? Maybe if cops started doing that more, there would be fewer people taking the criminal path.

Are you on drugs?
Are you?

hey Freemind :afro:, I think that you are kinda crazy !! Sounds like you have no real argument and are just emotional . You just don't like black people is my guess .

White people and non-white people need to be separated. Next, in a world of crazy people, it is the sane ones who are viewed as crazy. Also, I have given many real arguements. I think you're just to crazy to see them. Next, you're right. I don't like members of the species-sub species Homo africanus. Neither do I like mexicans-latinos, muslims, Jews or orientals.

I'll say it again, I think the officer is wrong here. If they were going to shoot the guy for "imminent threat" then they should have done it when he slashed the tires on the police SUV and smashed the windshield with his knife. They did not, the only one to shoot was the guy that drove up, jumped out of his car, and unloaded on the guy. Bad shoot imo.

I wouldn't expect every cop to behave rationally. Luckily a cop did show up who behaved rationally. Even if he did view himself as a bad shot.

My only regret is that cops don't carry flamethrowers. At what point do you think the cop should have stopped pulling the trigger if that were the case.

After about the third shot the suspect is laying on the ground in a fetal position, and defenseless.

At that point he is totally defensive. He has no offensive position or stance. The officer should be pausing to reassess the threat before continuing to rngage the suspect.

As a CCW holder I am not allowed to be punitive in defense. I can engage until the theeat us stopped. Anything beyobd that makes me the aggressor and criminally liable for any further violence. In this case the same applies to the officer. He chose to go beyond stoppung the threat and instead to mete out his,iwn form of Justice.

If someone breaks into my house, I shoot until they are down. Anything after that, a homeowner can be charged in many states with murder if ballistic tests show that you continued to plug them after they are down.
Do you have any test cases for your weird theory? Ballistics don't reveal whether or not a person was still a threat even on the ground. And "many states" have Castle Doctrine laws to make it difficult for homeowners defending their homes to be charged with murder, which is why it never happens.

I seem to remember hearing of instances or laws that make it a crime for a homeowner to shoot a burgler.

My only regret is that cops don't carry flamethrowers. At what point do you think the cop should have stopped pulling the trigger if that were the case.

After about the third shot the suspect is laying on the ground in a fetal position, and defenseless.

At that point he is totally defensive. He has no offensive position or stance. The officer should be pausing to reassess the threat before continuing to rngage the suspect.

As a CCW holder I am not allowed to be punitive in defense. I can engage until the theeat us stopped. Anything beyobd that makes me the aggressor and criminally liable for any further violence. In this case the same applies to the officer. He chose to go beyond stoppung the threat and instead to mete out his,iwn form of Justice.

You can't expect perfect judgment or behavior when in an imperfect situation. The negro made it an imperfect situation. Not the cop.

If someone breaks into my house, I shoot until they are down. Anything after that, a homeowner can be charged in many states with murder if ballistic tests show that you continued to plug them after they are down.
Do you have any test cases for your weird theory? Ballistics don't reveal whether or not a person was still a threat even on the ground. And "many states" have Castle Doctrine laws to make it difficult for homeowners defending their homes to be charged with murder, which is why it never happens.

I seem to remember hearing of instances or laws that make it a crime for a homeowner to shoot a burgler.
I'm not talking about laws, I'm talking about actual prosecutions. It's nearly impossible to convince a jury to punish someone for defending their home.

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.

Why do you think negros hate it so much when a White person calls them a nig-ger. (even though it's ok for negros to use the term) It's because compared to White people, they don't have any humanity. Show me a negro populated and run country anywhere in the world that is worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries.

I'm not talking about laws, I'm talking about actual prosecutions. It's nearly impossible to convince a jury to punish someone for defending their home.

It may be nearly impossible. But not unheard of.

Why do you think negros hate it so much when a White person calls them a nig-ger. (even though it's ok for negros to use the term) It's because compared to White people, they don't have any humanity. Show me a negro populated and run country anywhere in the world that is worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries.
Before or after white folks colonization?

Why is it you equate being a negro with being less than human? You should get some help for your irrational, racist bigotry.

Somebody started a thread at this forum called, "Is racism bad? Tell me why." Find it and leave a reply. If I see it come up, I will reply to you. Though for now I can tell you that it is your brainwashed bigotry against bigotry that is irrational. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It is you who heeds the help. Infortunately the best person to help you, who wrote the thread I mentioned, was banned. But I will take up the gauntlet. If you dare.

Right now. Under whatever circumstances there are.

Zambia has done pretty well, considering after throwing off colonization there was no natives that knew how to run a govt...

The answer to the question is easily answered. Shoot three more times.
The answer is still. NO :bye1:

Are you on drugs?

No. But you apparently are. The delusional yet pleasurable brain drugs brought on by political correctness. Reality may be harsh, but it will lead to better ends than delusion.

What sort of hallucinogenics would I need to take to follow your "thought" process? Are any of those legal?

Zambia has done pretty well, considering after throwing off colonization there was no natives that knew how to run a govt...

There are probably still people in Zambia living in grass huts like their ancestors did. Hell. There are places in Africa where cannibalism still happens. As well as slavery of course.

Forum List

Back