Cop killer and murderer on the loose

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
But teapers don't care because they are white. One of the guys decapitated a man...but that's ok...they are white. White crime doesn't exist according to teapers. last week they defended paedophiles this week they will defend murderers

But teapers don't care because they are white. One of the guys decapitated a man...but that's ok...they are white. White crime doesn't exist according to teapers. last week they defended paedophiles this week they will defend murderers

You're a fucking retard.

And a racist.

But I repeat myself.

Is Asslips out sick, so you have to fill in the racist troll fuckwad slot?

• Banned

You're a fucking retard.

And a racist.

But I repeat myself.

please note the lack of condemnation. as I said teapers ignore white crime

You're a fucking retard.

And a racist.

But I repeat myself.

If a man rapes, tortures and kills a woman....................what would you want to do to him................

I didn't know you were so low info. watch the news

Get a job you drunken sot,

If you are talking about the prison break, that whites who you hate said the two should have been executed decades ago.

So you're not only drunk, not only stupid, not only a racist, but you're a fucking liar to boot.. You're the whole package. :thup:

Pleeeeeeeease .......... seriously? .....................teapers? .............. really? ...................... what exactly are you fishing for? The response that you're looking for is?

• Banned
I didn't know you were so low info. watch the news

Get a job you drunken sot,

If you are talking about the prison break, that whites who you hate said the two should have been executed decades ago.

So you're not only drunk, not only stupid, not only a racist, but you're a fucking liar to boot.. You're the whole package. :thup:
Lol...perhaps you shpuld get a job and catch up with me

Pleeeeeeeease .......... seriously? .....................teapers? .............. really? ...................... what exactly are you fishing for? The response that you're looking for is?
just pointing out teaper hypocricy and racism. You dont see it because usmb is a hate siye and you have swallowed the koolaid

just pointing out teaper hypocricy and racism. You dont see it because usmb is a hate siye and you have swallowed the koolaid
your nutz.....

Lies of a racist uneducated retard. You are a friggin idiot.

your nutz.....
And he has none......

Nutz, your reputation around here has been declining by the day now.
It's sad, I used to think pretty highly of you.
I know now I was fooled.

You're a fucking retard.

And a racist.

But I repeat myself.

And of course you are simply lying.

Why do you lie so fucking much? Do you think anyone actually believes your idiotic lies?

Ha Ha Ha ... very funny. Oh, I haven't swallowed anything my friend. Also, I'm no teaper, whatever the hell that is. A very silly remark on your part. Do you know me, or anything about me?

Forum List

Back