🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop Punch's Handcuffed Woman In the Face (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Gee, I wonder why the media don't care about this?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What kind of wimpy cop is this dude ? Funny how he just makes sure that the camera gets him in his time of great pain and distress in which this woman supposedly gave to him... O.M.Gosh ! Now this may be when a body camera would come into play, because right now I can't figure out how this woman kicked this dude in his jaw so hard (as he is claiming or acting out in front of the camera), that he had to punch her like a man in response, but it could be that she laid it to him good.

OK, now did that warrant a punch to her eye by this cop ? Nope in no way should her actions in which he claims happened to him, should have warranted a response such as him striking her in her face like that. Now maybe a quick wrap up and restraint move would have been suffice, but not a punch to her face. He is a coward who can't control his emotions as a police officer, and he needs time off without pay in order to think about this for a while.

How many cowards do we have working on these police forces these days I wonder ? I think the forces need to start replacing these officers with military veterans, and the pay and benefits should be attracted enough to do so.

If the cop had been white Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and the mainstream media would turn it into an international event. No biggy that a black cop hit her. Did she have it coming? Certainly did but it's a cop doing his job just like Darren Wilson was doing his.

If the cop had been white Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and the mainstream media would turn it into an international event. No biggy that a black cop hit her. Did she have it coming? Certainly did but it's a cop doing his job just like Darren Wilson was doing his.
Except he didnt shoot and kill her. If that was Wilson he would have emptied his magazine in her.

Except he didnt shoot and kill her. If that was Wilson he would have emptied his magazine in her.

Probably would have ... if she had grabbed his gun to turn it on him or if she was un-cuffed and lunging at him like a crazed gorilla.

Probably would have ... if she had grabbed his gun to turn it on him or if she was un-cuffed and lunging at him like a crazed gorilla.
i wonder how he would have been able to use the Big Gigantic Black Male story on the jury to sway them? That always seems to work when you claim you felt like a five year old.

Gee, I wonder why the media don't care about this?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Again, they have, but since she wasn't shot there isn't as much coverage.

This is, of course, another case of police overreaction. Although he was just found innocent, he will probably lose his job.

No felony charges for SPD cop rsquo s bone-breaking punch of handcuffed woman Local News The Seattle Times

Shepherd faces a review by the SPD’s Office of Professional Accountability to determine whether his actions fell within department policy. He could be disciplined or fired, but would not face jail time or other criminal sanctions.

His attorney, Eric Makus, said his client is anxious to return to work. “He is pleased that he has been exonerated from any wrongdoing,” Makus said.

The department said Shepherd will remain on administrative leave pending the internal investigation.

The incident was caught on in-car video, and its almost six-month investigation has been a hot potato for prosecutors and law-enforcement officials alike. The SPD turned its investigation over to the Washington State Patrol (WSP), which recruited the director of training at the state police academy, Robert Bragg Jr., to review the video and its investigation.

He concluded that Shepherd’s actions were inappropriate, inconsistent with best practices and inflicted unnecessary injuries to the woman...

Additionally, the police officer lied. He wasn't kicked and charges against the woman were dropped.

The Washington State Patrol found that it was not clear whether Durden-Bosley’s kick connected with the officer, even after the video was enhanced by the FBI and a private video company.

Shepherd and Durden-Bosley were both treated at Harborview Medical Center, where State Patrol investigators later served a search warrant for medical records.

After the kick, Shepherd is heard on the video saying, “My jaw is jacked,” and complained of soreness in his jaw and a shooting pain in his face. However, the records obtained from Harborview showed “no obvious injury.”

In approving the search warrant, King County Superior Court Judge Sean O’Donnell found, based on an affidavit by a State Patrol investigator, that there was probable cause to believe Shepherd committed the crime of felony second-degree assault.

Durden-Bosley was taken to jail after her injuries were treated, and she spent four days in jail for investigation of assaulting a police officer before the case was dismissed.

Last edited:

i wonder how he would have been able to use the Big Gigantic Black Male story on the jury to sway them? That always seems to work when you claim you felt like a five year old.

Seeing as how the "Blood" Brown bullied the store manager where he stole something that wasn't his I guess I have no choice but to believe Wilson's account of things. Michael Brown = one less thug terrorizing his neighborhood.

mike-brown.jpg

26290847_BG1.jpg

Seeing as how the "Blood" Brown bullied the store manager where he stole something that wasn't his I guess I have no choice but to believe Wilson's account of things. Michael Brown = one less thug terrorizing his neighborhood.

mike-brown.jpg

26290847_BG1.jpg
I thought I already told you that the picture on top is not Brown? You clowns are idiots. :laugh:

Mo. cop under review over fake Michael Brown Facebook photo report - NY Daily News

"
A Kansas City, Mo., police officer landed in hot water after he allegedly tried to tarnish the reputation of Michael Brown — who was killed by a cop in suburban St. Louis — on his Facebook account.

Officer Marc Catron posted what he apparently thought depicted a compromising photo of the 18-year-old black man who died Aug. 9"

mike-brown.jpg

26290847_BG1.jpg

You stupid fuck. That's not Michael Brown in the picture holding the money in his mouth.

Why don't you fucking racist retards double check shit before you post it??????

snopes.com Picture of Mike Brown Ignored by Media

Stupid mother fucking cracker honkey!

Okay, I saw the so the punch, but it's difficult to tell how hard he hit her. The first time I watched the video thought he simply pushed her down.

If the woman kicked and broke the police officers jaw, I would not blame him for hitting the woman with a quick reflex punch anymore than I would blame him with punching a man that just broke his jaw. A woman's leg is easily as strong or stronger than a man's arm. A well placed kick can easily break a man's jaw, especially if she is wearing some hard heels.

What kind of wimpy cop is this dude ? Funny how he just makes sure that the camera gets him in his time of great pain and distress in which this woman supposedly gave to him... O.M.Gosh ! Now this may be when a body camera would come into play, because right now I can't figure out how this woman kicked this dude in his jaw so hard (as he is claiming or acting out in front of the camera), that he had to punch her like a man in response, but it could be that she laid it to him good.

OK, now did that warrant a punch to her eye by this cop ? Nope in no way should her actions in which he claims happened to him, should have warranted a response such as him striking her in her face like that. Now maybe a quick wrap up and restraint move would have been suffice, but not a punch to her face. He is a coward who can't control his emotions as a police officer, and he needs time off without pay in order to think about this for a while.

How many cowards do we have working on these police forces these days I wonder ? I think the forces need to start replacing these officers with military veterans, and the pay and benefits should be attracted enough to do so.

The woman would have kicked beagle9's butt. Give it up.

Okay, I saw the so the punch, but it's difficult to tell how hard he hit her. The first time I watched the video thought he simply pushed her down.

If the woman kicked and broke the police officers jaw, I would not blame him for hitting the woman with a quick reflex punch anymore than I would blame him with punching a man that just broke his jaw. A woman's leg is easily as strong or stronger than a man's arm. A well placed kick can easily break a man's jaw, especially if she is wearing some hard heels.

Read my post above. He didn't get kicked by her. He lied.

Here's her pic. Now show us the officers pic.

0H9vDn0.jpg

0H9vDn0.jpg
You may be right about the cop. He did an excellent job of acting for the camera if you are right. Doesn't the woman admit in the video that she kicked him? I may watch the video again to double check.

0H9vDn0.jpg
You may be right about the cop. He did an excellent job of acting for the camera if you are right. Doesn't the woman admit in the video that she kicked him? I may watch the video again to double check.
Fooled me too. She kicked but you could not see it hit him. I thought he looked like he was aware of the camera at one point but put it off to him being in pain.

Forum List

Back