🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop Punch's Handcuffed Woman In the Face (video)

Yes I misread you question.

Brown was murdered. Wilson got off. Case closed.

You and I both know that isn't true.

See Milkweed, this is why no one takes you seriously. You can't ever look at a situation involving a black person and say "nope , that person was in the wrong this time"

In contrast, in the Garner case, and in THIS case, I think the cops were clearly in the wrong.

See, that's called being fair minded and truthful, you should try it.
I dont say things I dont believe. You may feel its not true but you can only speak for yourself. There are plenty of cases where white cops have shot Black criminals and I have no problem with the legitimacy of it. I dont need to try something I already practice. Like I told you before, my self esteem is not wrapped up in what people take seriously or not. Thats only for people that need validation.

Then fine, believe Wilson got away with murder.

Deal with it.
I didn't need your permission to believe it. Yes I will deal with it.

Good, so stop bringing it up in threads that aren't about it.

THIS thread is about a black woman who was punched in the face by a cop.

Of course I understand that in your persona as a black man you rage against black women and so really don't care about her except as a platform to cry more about Brown.

I didnt bring it up. DriftingSand brought it up. Next time check before you accuse someone of bringing something up. You look silly trying to explain why you got it wrong.

I dont rage against Black women. They are the most beautiful women on earth.

See Milkweed, this is why no one takes you seriously. You can't ever look at a situation involving a black person and say "nope , that person was in the wrong this time"

In contrast, in the Garner case, and in THIS case, I think the cops were clearly in the wrong.

I dont say things I dont believe. You may feel its not true but you can only speak for yourself. There are plenty of cases where white cops have shot Black criminals and I have no problem with the legitimacy of it. I dont need to try something I already practice. Like I told you before, my self esteem is not wrapped up in what people take seriously or not. Thats only for people that need validation.

Deal with it.

Of course I understand that in your persona as a black man you rage against black women and so really don't care about her except as a platform to cry more about Brown.

I didnt bring it up. DriftingSand brought it up. Next time check before you accuse someone of bringing something up. You look silly trying to explain why you got it wrong.

Yeah they are, that's why you're constantly talking about white women and posting pictures of white women with black men.....

Deal with it.

Yeah they are, that's why you're constantly talking about white women and posting pictures of white women with black men.....
I post pictures of white women with Black men because it makes racists turn red in the face with fury.

Screen-shot-2013-12-05-at-7.09.47-AM.png

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but that's even more far fetched than jungle bunny civilizations.

There is an odd coincidence that female beauty is proportional to intelligence. If there weren't, a lot more miscegenation would have taken place rather than the paltry sum there is today. I mean blacks have been here (or there, given where I am) for four centuries.

This is true pretty much everywhere blacks and other co-habitate.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but that's even more far fetched than jungle bunny civilizations.

There is an odd coincidence that female beauty is proportional to intelligence. If there weren't, a lot more miscegenation would have taken place rather than the paltry sum there is today. I mean blacks have been here (or there, given where I am) for four centuries.

The only thing stopping miscegenation were white mans fears, laws, and lynchings. Even now though the topic has nothing to do with Black men having sex with white women you white guys are uptight about it and bring it up. Its amusing to see you guys so up in arms about it you cant even concentrate on the OP. :laugh:

The only thing stopping miscegenation were white mans fears, laws, and lynchings. Even now though the topic has nothing to do with Black men having sex with white women you white guys are uptight about it and bring it up. Its amusing to see you guys so up in arms about it you cant even concentrate on the OP. :laugh:

Not me, I can see why black men would prefer a white woman. They are better looking, and better attitudes. Who can blame a black man?

The white woman on the other hand, is taking her life in her hands when she gets with a black male.

Now , watch Milkweed explode in rage as he claims others do.

Not me, I can see why black men would prefer a white woman. They are better looking, and better attitudes. Who can blame a black man?

The white woman on the other hand, is taking her life in her hands when she gets with a black male.

Why would I explode into rage? I know it bothers you despite your words. If it didn't you would never have complained about the pictures. Black men prefer their own women. Thats why more than 80% of Black men marry Black women. However, a man cannot be blamed for having sex with women that come hunting for him like white women do.

The repulsion of most whites to blacks my have a role in that. History has fewer examples of less miscegenation than when whites and blacks are supposedly integrated. Drunk white men and skanks having kids with blacks is relatively insignificant, which is why we are racially divided still today.

Why would I explode into rage? I know it bothers you despite your words. If it didn't you would never have complained about the pictures. Black men prefer their own women. Thats why more than 80% of Black men marry Black women. However, a man cannot be blamed for having sex with women that come hunting for him like white women do.

LOL I commented on your need to post them. Not the same thing as complaining.

Oh, and 80% of black men aren't even married, let alone to black women, dolt.

The repulsion of most whites to blacks my have a role in that. History has fewer examples of less miscegenation than when whites and blacks are supposedly integrated. Drunk white men and skanks having kids with blacks is relatively insignificant, which is why we are racially divided still today.
I've never met a white woman that was repulsed by me. The very thought is hilarious actually.
laugh.gif

LOL I commented on your need to post them. Not the same thing as complaining.

Oh, and 80% of black men aren't even married, let alone to black women, dolt.
Why did you comment on it if you werent complaining? Had nothing to do with the OP

I didnt say 80% of Black men were married. I said 80% of the Black men marry Black women. When they choose a mate for life its a Black one. Overwhelmingly.

I did not claim he was the leader of a gang Milkweed, you really MUST learn to read and or be honest.

Deal with it.
In what way ?

Gee, I wonder why the media don't care about this?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
What was the issue? Looks like she kicked him and broke his jaw.
Great! Im glad to hear that you agree that police should react violently when attacked by someone like Mike Brown.
Some people just want it both ways, side ways, upside down, and right side up again. You can't pin them down ever. Talk about moving a goal post, they are the best at it.

Deal with it.

I post pictures of white women with Black men because it makes racists turn red in the face with fury.

Screen-shot-2013-12-05-at-7.09.47-AM.png
Is that Bill Cosby back in the day with that drugged 15 year old accuser ? How did you get that picture ? You may be getting a visit from the justice brothers, wait where are the justice brothers when you need them?.

Deal with it.
In what way ?
What do you mean?

Forum List

Back