🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop Punch's Handcuffed Woman In the Face (video)

Seeing as how the "Blood" Brown bullied the store manager where he stole something that wasn't his I guess I have no choice but to believe Wilson's account of things. Michael Brown = one less thug terrorizing his neighborhood.

mike-brown.jpg

26290847_BG1.jpg
I thought I already told you that the picture on top is not Brown? You clowns are idiots. :laugh:

Mo. cop under review over fake Michael Brown Facebook photo report - NY Daily News

"
A Kansas City, Mo., police officer landed in hot water after he allegedly tried to tarnish the reputation of Michael Brown — who was killed by a cop in suburban St. Louis — on his Facebook account.

Officer Marc Catron posted what he apparently thought depicted a compromising photo of the 18-year-old black man who died Aug. 9"

Looks like Brown to me. But you know what they say.
You need some glasses. That guy is about 3 shades lighter and smaller.

For future reference...

Stool Color Chart MD-Health.com

For your future reference.

5790239926_91a0179d7e_z.jpg

White poop is having to move toilets just to get their kids into decent schools.

Seeing as how the "Blood" Brown bullied the store manager where he stole something that wasn't his I guess I have no choice but to believe Wilson's account of things. Michael Brown = one less thug terrorizing his neighborhood.

mike-brown.jpg

26290847_BG1.jpg
I thought I already told you that the picture on top is not Brown? You clowns are idiots. :laugh:

Mo. cop under review over fake Michael Brown Facebook photo report - NY Daily News

"
A Kansas City, Mo., police officer landed in hot water after he allegedly tried to tarnish the reputation of Michael Brown — who was killed by a cop in suburban St. Louis — on his Facebook account.

Officer Marc Catron posted what he apparently thought depicted a compromising photo of the 18-year-old black man who died Aug. 9"

For future reference...

These are the shades your women are so up in arms over.

50shadesofchocolate_vol1_loresa.jpg
50 shades of rapist.img

"

For future reference...

These are the shades your women are so up in arms over.

50shadesofchocolate_vol1_loresa.jpg
50 shades of rapist.img
Its not rape if they hunt you down for the chocolate. Its mutual consent.

db10280b52909cce8a56b35e7be7754d.jpg

That is the last photo we have of her before she disappeared. If you have any information on her or the suspect's whereabouts call the FBI field office at...

Probably would have ... if she had grabbed his gun to turn it on him or if she was un-cuffed and lunging at him like a crazed gorilla.
i wonder how he would have been able to use the Big Gigantic Black Male story on the jury to sway them? That always seems to work when you claim you felt like a five year old.

mike-brown.jpg

26290847_BG1.jpg

"

1) Looks just as big
2) Has the same hair (black and kinky)
3) Same nose (wide and flared)
4) Same ears (tiny)
5) Same fat shoulder area
6) Same white T-shirt
7) Same gansta look on his face

They could be twins.

Here's another picture of the gangsta "Blood" wit his colors and gangsta sign:

mike-brown.jpeg

i wonder how he would have been able to use the Big Gigantic Black Male story on the jury to sway them? That always seems to work when you claim you felt like a five year old.

mike-brown.jpg

26290847_BG1.jpg

"

1) Looks just as big
4) Same ears (tiny)
6) Same white T-shirt

They could be twins.

mike-brown.jpeg
No they couldnt be twins. They dont even look similar. What scares you about the photo you posted? What makes you think anyone is a gangsta or they are wearing colors? Be specific. White guys fear of Black kids is interesting to me.

Xh02YL3.jpg

mike-brown.jpg

26290847_BG1.jpg

"

1) Looks just as big
4) Same ears (tiny)
6) Same white T-shirt

They could be twins.

mike-brown.jpeg
No they couldnt be twins. They dont even look similar. What scares you about the photo you posted? What makes you think anyone is a gangsta or they are wearing colors? Be specific. White guys fear of Black kids is interesting to me.

Xh02YL3.jpg

The picture with the money in the mouth is not Michael Brown, but the kid was at least somewhat associated with a gang, if you grew up in that kind of neighborhood as you claim you did, you know you don't throw gang signs if you aren't.

"

1) Looks just as big
4) Same ears (tiny)
6) Same white T-shirt

They could be twins.

mike-brown.jpeg

Xh02YL3.jpg

The picture with the money in the mouth is not Michael Brown, but the kid was at least somewhat associated with a gang, if you grew up in that kind of neighborhood as you claim you did, you know you don't throw gang signs if you aren't.
Why do you say he was throwing up a gang sign? Also who told you that throwing up the gang sign of the neighborhood you live in meant you were a gangsta?

1) Looks just as big
4) Same ears (tiny)
6) Same white T-shirt

They could be twins.

mike-brown.jpeg

Xh02YL3.jpg

Why do you say he was throwing up a gang sign?

There are NUMEROUS pictures of him doing so. That's a fact. I'm done arguing with you, or anyone else, whether facts are actually facts are not.

He was at minimum associated with a gang, but you know what? That has ZERO to do with the shooting. ZERO.

If the facts had shown that he was the leader of the local gang , but had surrendered when Wilson shot him, Wilson would be guilty of murder.

So, there is no use in even arguing about it , Brown was a criminal, we know that.

Criminals don't deserve to be murdered in the street.

Brown wasn't murdered.

Case closed

Now onto this thread. This cop should be in jail for assault.

1) Looks just as big
4) Same ears (tiny)
6) Same white T-shirt

They could be twins.

mike-brown.jpeg

Xh02YL3.jpg

There are NUMEROUS pictures of him doing so. That's a fact. I'm done arguing with you, or anyone else, whether facts are actually facts are not.

He was at minimum associated with a gang, but you know what? That has ZERO to do with the shooting. ZERO.

If the facts had shown that he was the leader of the local gang , but had surrendered when Wilson shot him, Wilson would be guilty of murder.

So, there is no use in even arguing about it , Brown was a criminal, we know that.

Brown wasn't murdered.

Case closed

Do you have a link to this fact he was the leader of a gang? Never heard that one before. Sorta unbelievable in fact to think an 18 year old would be the leader of a gang.

1) Looks just as big
4) Same ears (tiny)
6) Same white T-shirt

They could be twins.

mike-brown.jpeg

Xh02YL3.jpg

Brown wasn't murdered.

Case closed

Do you have a link to this fact he was the leader of a gang? Never heard that one before. Sorta unbelievable in fact to think an 18 year old would be the leader of a gang.

I did not claim he was the leader of a gang Milkweed, you really MUST learn to read and or be honest.

Xh02YL3.jpg

Brown wasn't murdered.

Case closed

I did not claim he was the leader of a gang Milkweed, you really MUST learn to read and or be honest.
Yes I misread you question.

Brown was murdered. Wilson got off. Case closed.

Brown wasn't murdered.

Case closed

You and I both know that isn't true.

See Milkweed, this is why no one takes you seriously. You can't ever look at a situation involving a black person and say "nope , that person was in the wrong this time"

In contrast, in the Garner case, and in THIS case, I think the cops were clearly in the wrong.

See, that's called being fair minded and truthful, you should try it.

Brown wasn't murdered.

Case closed

See Milkweed, this is why no one takes you seriously. You can't ever look at a situation involving a black person and say "nope , that person was in the wrong this time"

In contrast, in the Garner case, and in THIS case, I think the cops were clearly in the wrong.

I dont say things I dont believe. You may feel its not true but you can only speak for yourself. There are plenty of cases where white cops have shot Black criminals and I have no problem with the legitimacy of it. I dont need to try something I already practice. Like I told you before, my self esteem is not wrapped up in what people take seriously or not. Thats only for people that need validation.

Brown wasn't murdered.

Case closed

I dont say things I dont believe. You may feel its not true but you can only speak for yourself. There are plenty of cases where white cops have shot Black criminals and I have no problem with the legitimacy of it. I dont need to try something I already practice. Like I told you before, my self esteem is not wrapped up in what people take seriously or not. Thats only for people that need validation.

Then fine, believe Wilson got away with murder.

Deal with it.

Deal with it.
I didn't need your permission to believe it. Yes I will deal with it.

Deal with it.
I didn't need your permission to believe it. Yes I will deal with it.

Good, so stop bringing it up in threads that aren't about it.

THIS thread is about a black woman who was punched in the face by a cop.

Of course I understand that in your persona as a black man you rage against black women and so really don't care about her except as a platform to cry more about Brown.

Forum List

Back