🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop Punch's Handcuffed Woman In the Face (video)

I didn't need your permission to believe it. Yes I will deal with it.

Good, so stop bringing it up in threads that aren't about it.

THIS thread is about a black woman who was punched in the face by a cop.

Of course I understand that in your persona as a black man you rage against black women and so really don't care about her except as a platform to cry more about Brown.

I didnt bring it up. DriftingSand brought it up. Next time check before you accuse someone of bringing something up. You look silly trying to explain why you got it wrong.

I dont rage against Black women. They are the most beautiful women on earth.

Yeah they are, that's why you're constantly talking about white women and posting pictures of white women with black men.....
I post pictures of white women with Black men because it makes racists turn red in the face with fury.

Screen-shot-2013-12-05-at-7.09.47-AM.png
Is that Bill Cosby back in the day with that drugged 15 year old accuser ? How did you get that picture ? You may be getting a visit from the justice brothers, wait where are the justice brothers when you need them?.
No thats a recent photo. I know we all look alike but that doesnt even look like Cosby.

That would be a big media story, but not as big if that cop was white

Good, so stop bringing it up in threads that aren't about it.

THIS thread is about a black woman who was punched in the face by a cop.

Of course I understand that in your persona as a black man you rage against black women and so really don't care about her except as a platform to cry more about Brown.

I didnt bring it up. DriftingSand brought it up. Next time check before you accuse someone of bringing something up. You look silly trying to explain why you got it wrong.

Yeah they are, that's why you're constantly talking about white women and posting pictures of white women with black men.....
I post pictures of white women with Black men because it makes racists turn red in the face with fury.

Is that Bill Cosby back in the day with that drugged 15 year old accuser ? How did you get that picture ? You may be getting a visit from the justice brothers, wait where are the justice brothers when you need them?.
No thats a recent photo. I know we all look alike but that doesnt even look like Cosby.
You remember what he looks like 30,40, 50 years ago?

You remember what he looks like 30,40, 50 years ago?
Yes. I watched him as a child and so did my kids.

Forum List

Back