Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Actually, quite smart: live-streaming the video meant the killer couldn't shoot her to eliminate the witness.
Exactly.

It's going to be the modus operandi for all black people in the country going forward.

As soon as you get stopped, start recording. If you see them stop someone, start recording.

Take responsibility for what happens to us.

Not an assumption you want to make is it?

I don't know. Is it better than your assumptions?

Not in my opinion

Guy tells me he's carrying then reaches behind him I'm going to err on the side of safety and not stand there waiting to see if he pulls a gun

Probably why you'll never be a cop.

And you'd never make past your first shift as one if you're just going to stand there when a person you know is armed reaches behind him

He was following the law. Concealed Carry permit holders are required to tell the officer about the firearm. The mongoloid cop overreacted and executed the man. He should be held accountable. But i doubt it'll happen.

Not always. In Minnesota, they are NOT required to do so.

We all know the answer to that.

What's your point?

Did you even listen to what she said?

I dont care what she said. She wasnt there so she has no business flapping her gums.
You want to complain about a questionable shooting you should go with the Philando Castile shooting.
Duly noted.

Stop flapping your gums now.

The ugly reality is, cops routinely pull black folks over for fishing expeditions. They hope to find any 'justification' for taking them to jail. But most white people live in denial over this stuff. They can't believe their beloved police would target fellow Citizens based on the color of heir skin. But it does happen. It happens every day. Just ask African Americans.

Doubtful. Ain't buyin' get your tags, insurance, payments up too. They pull whitey over in 78 Nova on 98th ave. OAK all night long......profile, dope. And u know......the citizens lie almost 100%

Are you intoxicated?

think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

FB live is the best defense because if you record it they can delete it and its happened before.
There are some apps out there now that will take your video...such as the ACLU so it can't be disappeared. Good move.

Stream to the cloud in real time-video AND audio.

The ugly reality is, cops routinely pull black folks over for fishing expeditions. They hope to find any 'justification' for taking them to jail. But most white people live in denial over this stuff. They can't believe their beloved police would target fellow Citizens based on the color of heir skin. But it does happen. It happens every day. Just ask African Americans.

Doubtful. Ain't buyin' get your tags, insurance, payments up too. They pull whitey over in 78 Nova on 98th ave. OAK all night long......profile, dope. And u know......the citizens lie almost 100%

Are you intoxicated?

Not at all. smart guy like you (wish cop dead) should figure it out. Point was, whitey profiled all day everday. My post from small tablet, difficult to maje ek elegant 4 u.

Sounds like the cop may be in some serious trouble on this one.

Philando Castile: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Of course we dont know what happened before the shooting but judging by the guys past he wasnt a threat.

The guy seemed to be a real contributor to the community.

You wonder what would have happened had the guy not told the officer about his conceal and carry.

If it went down the way it's being reported the guy fucked when he didnt hand the cop his CHL along with his DL before stating he was armed.
The proper procedure is taught in CHL classes.

that is what he should have done

I'm really disturbed by this increasing tendency in society to immediately grab a camera to glorify bad things over the internet. Your boyfriend was just shot and killed. How the fuck is "Oh, let's share this on facebook as a live stream" the thought that enters your mind?
To record the injustice.

That's going to be the new norm.

We're all armed with it.

Personally, I'm always ready to record with my cellphone.

Are you ready with yours?

That's a nice thought, but I don't think it's the case at all. People nowadays want to record bad things so they can talk about it later on. Everything from the dumbass at the bar who's getting thrown out, to fist fights on the street we want to laugh about later on, to fuck heads lighting people on fire, etc. People sit there with phones in their hands, and instead of using them to do something productive, like call 9-1-1, they want to put shit on snapchat.

Actually, quite smart: live-streaming the video meant the killer couldn't shoot her to eliminate the witness.
Exactly.

It's going to be the modus operandi for all black people in the country going forward.

As soon as you get stopped, start recording. If you see them stop someone, start recording.

Why do only black lives matter? Shouldn't everyone record everything? I have a dash cam and set it to loop while I'm driving. Remember the motorcycle gang that beat up a dad driving a SUV a few years ago? The beating was recorded and used in court IIRC.

Exactly.

Why do only black lives matter? Shouldn't everyone record everything? I have a dash cam and set it to loop while I'm driving. Remember the motorcycle gang that beat up a dad driving a SUV a few years ago? The beating was recorded and used in court IIRC.
Actually that is one of the few good things coming out of this.......they are finally getting around to being able to say .....all lives matter........

Doesn't look good for that cop who shot the guy in the car. We should wait until all the evidence is in but does not look good.

One thing that irritates me is Obama only expresses his concern or outrage when the victim is black.

Why don't cops just stay in car behind door until they get out hands up? Or backup arrive? Tough job dealing with human garbage all day everyday forever. Glad cop not shot.

Pull no one over? Let them run wild?

Doesn't look good for that cop who shot the guy in the car. We should wait until all the evidence is in but does not look good.

One thing that irritates me is Obama only expresses his concern or outrage when the victim is black.

I know that's why I can't wait until his retarded ass is out of office. Hate the mutherfucker

Why don't cops just stay in car behind door until they get out hands up? Or backup arrive? Tough job dealing with human garbage all day everyday forever. Glad cop not shot.

Pull no one over? Let them run wild?
Straw man bullshit. There's a lot of room between pulling someone over for a busted taillight and shooting a man merely on the suspicion they are armed.

Forum List

Back