Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

The video I saw only starts after the shooting so I don't know what happened before. What does it have to do with the 2nd amendment though?

Guy is a licensed gun owner and told the cop he had a gun on him.

Which is REQUIRED in many states.
I had a CCW permit for many years when I lived in New York. I was never stopped for anything while driving, but if I were I certainly would not announce that I was armed and licensed unless I was about to be searched for some reason. I don't know the reason for such a stupid requirement.

Should have shot her.
To whoever are the MODs here, I'm officially reporting this post.

This cannot be right.

I'm doing this publicly because 1. I've never done it before. 2. I don't know where/how to report otherwise.

Same should go for the person/s that thanked him.

This is ridiculous now.
. In America, we get to say what we want. USMB makes sure people's right to an opinion is respected. Just like yours is.

I agree, no matter how distasteful, it is free speech. As disgusting and prevented it is, and as much as I disagree with the speech, I will defend someone's right to say it.

I got a distasteful tongue in cheek interpretation. I wouldn't have said it.

The video I saw only starts after the shooting so I don't know what happened before. What does it have to do with the 2nd amendment though?

I had a CCW permit for many years when I lived in New York. I was never stopped for anything while driving, but if I were I certainly would not announce that I was armed and licensed unless I was about to be searched for some reason. I don't know the reason for such a stupid requirement.

Cause that's what everyone says to do so you don't freak out cops.

Where are you getting the message that ONLY #BlackLivesMatter ?

Because when we hear 'All lives matter' they're booed.
That's because when someone says "all lives matter" they miss the entire point of #BlackLivesMatter

No, we get it. Black lives matter more than other lives matter otherwise the ferguson riots would not have happened. Blacks are of the opinion that they are above the law. Black lives are special.

Cause that's what everyone says to do so you don't freak out cops.
You're probably right. But the requirement is excessive and makes no sense, mainly because someone with intention to do harm certainly will not inform the cop that he's armed.

This requirement serves to impart the character of a live bomb to an ordinary firearm and to overly dramatize the status of being armed.

Last edited:
a routine traffic stop for a broken taillight

turns to police shooting licensed CC holder

in Minnesota very disturbing

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

What do Republicans say? The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun? What if the good guys a dumb ass?

That's the law in Michigan. One time my ccw buddy announced he had a gun and the cops got real weird.

And I have cop friends. They don't like civilians having guns.

Funny those Bundy ranchers can open carry but a black guy can't legally conceal even though they live in the most dangerous neighborhoods.

This cop should get 20 years up for parole in 10 and $10 million clear to the family

We all know the answer to that.

What's your point?

Did you even listen to what she said?

I dont care what she said. She wasnt there so she has no business flapping her gums.
You want to complain about a questionable shooting you should go with the Philando Castile shooting.
Duly noted.

Stop flapping your gums now.

At least i'm basing my opinions on what we know about the bootleg CD seller and the info we have on what happened.
The stupid bitch throws all that out the window and blames the cop.

In America, no one is STOPPING you from saying what you want.

However, there are consequences to your actions.

That pesky thing called "personal responsibility."
I don't find "personal responsibility" pesky at all. But I don't much care for those people who make it their personal responsibility to punish others for having a different opinion when that's all it is: an opinion. Maybe somebody like you?

Last edited:
Why do only black lives matter? Shouldn't everyone record everything? I have a dash cam and set it to loop while I'm driving. Remember the motorcycle gang that beat up a dad driving a SUV a few years ago? The beating was recorded and used in court IIRC.
Where are you getting the message that ONLY #BlackLivesMatter ?

The issue is that Black Lives Matter...too
Everyone already knows that white lives matter

That's the law in Michigan. One time my ccw buddy announced he had a gun and the cops got real weird.

And I have cop friends. They don't like civilians having guns.

Funny those Bundy ranchers can open carry but a black guy can't legally conceal even though they live in the most dangerous neighborhoods.

This cop should get 20 years up for parole in 10 and $10 million clear to the family
Most cops are pro 2nd amendment, maybe the ones you know don't trust you. With modern equipment the police probably already know if the auto registered owner is licensed. But the narrative that the guy was shot for being black is exactly what led to the Dallas massacre. You are part of the problem.

Ask yourself why Danny is, without any information, making both of them into super criminals?

Super criminals? You are watching too much TV.
It wasnt on TV. Danny said so

How would you describe the made up crimes Danny cited? And why would he make up crimes in the first place?

Not super crimes, we don't know what all happened. But if it went down like she said it did, then he needs to be charged and prosecuted. I already stated I don't believe Danny's story, he provided no credible links but I am also not going to give him the attention for being a scumbag racist. Still don't know what a "super criminal" is.
It means what Hillary called young black men. You remember don't you? She called them "Super Predators".

Forum List

Back