Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

more facts need to come out

she said he was reaching for his license

she corrected the cop

she said "you told him to get his license then shot him 4 times "

at this point i tend to believe her
Does one normally keep their driver's license underneath the driver's front seat?
A loaded handgun was found underneath the driver's seat.
There was NO license/wallet/papers found.
The driver DID NOT have a 'CC'.
The driver DID have a criminal record.
Before the LEO left his patrol car he had run a background check on the car.
The car's owner, the driver, had several arrests and two outstanding warrants.
When the LEO approached the vehicle he had already drawn his service weapon.
What the 'girlfriend', AKA a well known hooker, said was total fucking bullshit.
No surprise there.
If the driver had a record how is it he had licensed CCW Permit? Someone is lying in this thread.
"Hey man! What's with the gun in the back of your waist band? You could get into some serious shit if you're caught with it. It's that like a second felony for you?"
"Don't worry baby. I've got a CCW".

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

she corrected the cop

Does one normally keep their driver's license underneath the driver's front seat?
What the 'girlfriend', AKA a well known hooker, said was total fucking bullshit.
No surprise there.
If the driver had a record how is it he had licensed CCW Permit? Someone is lying in this thread.
"Hey man! What's with the gun in the back of your waist band? You could get into some serious shit if you're caught with it. It's that like a second felony for you?"

so far the only "proof" of a CC permit

is the girlfriend saying so

it should be easy enough for the state

verify if her claim is true or not

From the guys girlfriend...

Reynolds said he kept it in a thick wallet in a right-back pants pocket.

"As he's reaching, he lets the officer know, 'I have a firearm on me,'" Reynolds said. "I begin to yell, 'But he's licensed to carry.' After that, he began to take off shots — bup bup bup."

Reynolds said that "nothing in (Castile's) body said intimidation," but the officer ordered him, "Don't move, don't move."

If the guy is reaching for his wallet and says "I have a firearm on me" it could be mistaken as a statement he is reaching for a gun

He was ordered to produce ID. You don't follow the order, you die. You follow the order, you die. He didn't stand a chance. He was a black man, he had to go. The tail light probably wasn't even broken. The woman has said it wasn't.

See when was he ordered?

Before or after he told the cop he was armed

If the cop asked for the guy's license and as the guy was reaching behind his back he says I have a gun on me then the cop may well have been justified.

If the driver told the cop I have a gun on me and THEN the cop asked for the guy's license then the cop fucked up.

I have a hard time believing any cop would tell a person to produce ID after he was told the person had a gun on him.

He would have asked where the gun was and the driver should have kept his hands in plain sight
The LEO repeatedly ordered the negro to "STOP REACHING!".
The negro apparently was unable mentally to process the words and act accordingly.
BTW for all you LIB pussies when a LEO runs a license plate part of the information about the car owner is whether the owner has a 'CCW' and whether there are any outstanding warrants and whether the owner has a criminal past.

"As he's reaching, he lets the officer know, 'I have a firearm on me,'" Reynolds said. "I begin to yell, 'But he's licensed to carry.' After that, he began to take off shots — bup bup bup."

Reynolds said that "nothing in (Castile's) body said intimidation," but the officer ordered him, "Don't move, don't move."

If the guy is reaching for his wallet and says "I have a firearm on me" it could be mistaken as a statement he is reaching for a gun

He was ordered to produce ID. You don't follow the order, you die. You follow the order, you die. He didn't stand a chance. He was a black man, he had to go. The tail light probably wasn't even broken. The woman has said it wasn't.

See when was he ordered?

If the cop asked for the guy's license and as the guy was reaching behind his back he says I have a gun on me then the cop may well have been justified.

If the driver told the cop I have a gun on me and THEN the cop asked for the guy's license then the cop fucked up.

I have a hard time believing any cop would tell a person to produce ID after he was told the person had a gun on him.

He would have asked where the gun was and the driver should have kept his hands in plain sight
The negro apparently was unable mentally to process the words and act accordingly.
BTW for all you LIB pussies when a LEO runs a license plate part of the information about the car owner is whether the owner has a 'CCW' and whether there are any outstanding warrants and whether the owner has a criminal past.

not all states but true in minnesota

the cop would normally ask if the CC was currently carrying

however was it his car or the girls

See when was he ordered?

My state is not a must inform sate but I would tell any cop who pulled me over anyway.
And if I'm carrying I hand my CC Permit to him along with my license

See when was he ordered?

My state is not a must inform sate but I would tell any cop who pulled me over anyway.

yes indeed i agree

from what i gathered it may be dated

but the cop approached the vehicle with his pistol already drawn

is that true and if so why

Actually, you can use deadly force against someone who is threatening you with deadly force. IE if someone is reaching for a gun, you don't have to wait until they fire on you before you can defend yourself....
Straw man argument. I just posted you, me and everyone else have a right of self defense.

There is a long legal distance between you reaching for something and you pulling a gun on someone. Police don't have to be shot at to use deadly force, but they at least have to see a gun before putting four rounds into a human being.
That's the way it was in New York City back in the fifties, which was quite a different world from what I'm seeing today

Back then the cops walked beats, carried nightsticks (even during the day) and .38 revolvers. They had no radios. There was only one car that rode around within five or six beat sectors and it had a short-range radio that sometimes worked and sometimes didn't.

Back then, to use his gun a cop had to be unquestionably certain, i.e., actually see a weapon in the hand of a subject or be absolutely certain of some other unavoidable necessity for the use of deadly force. Shooting incidents were extremely rare back then, even though the Second Amendment was in considerably stronger effect.

But again, it was a very different world. For one thing, there was no "War on Drugs." Unless one was selling or giving drugs to a minor, or the cops had some other reason to nail someone, drugs were pretty much ignored -- as long as it was kept out of the public eye. The attitude was if you are stupid enough to use something that will ruin you, then go to hell with it. Back then the cops were focused on the kind of offenses which actually harmed others. They were tough and they would kick ass without hesitation. But only and always for reasons which were acceptable to any decent person.

Different world.
Ya different world. In today's world in the inner city shitholes virtually every 'young negro man' hanging out in the streets has an illegal gun.

What do Republicans say? The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun? What if the good guys a dumb ass?
Most good guys are average or smarter. Most bad guys are dumb asses. Why else would they commit armed robbery and murder at a liquor store for $300 cash and booze?

See when was he ordered?

yes indeed i agree

The LEO had run the vehicle's tag and that's why he approached the vehicle with his gun drawn.

See when was he ordered?

yes indeed i agree

The LEO had run the vehicle's tag and that's why he approached the vehicle with his gun drawn.

but why

in Minnesota do they approach all CC holders with gun drawn

That's the law in Michigan. One time my ccw buddy announced he had a gun and the cops got real weird.

And I have cop friends. They don't like civilians having guns.

Funny those Bundy ranchers can open carry but a black guy can't legally conceal even though they live in the most dangerous neighborhoods.

This cop should get 20 years up for parole in 10 and $10 million clear to the family
Move to Texas. Cops here love armed citizens. Why? Because they've been vetted and trained.

Your comment that "black guy can't legally conceal even though they live in the most dangerous neighborhoods" is a fucking lie which makes me think the rest of your post is bullshit too.

new-black-panthers-armed.png

A Black man especially, really should fear the Gestapo. He will likely end up in a cage, or dead. A broken tail light could very well be a death sentence.
African Americans really do have legitimate complaints on their treatment. I have no doubt this Gestapo thug would have invented some sort of 'justification' for taking this man to jail. A Black man in a car really should fear the Police. He will likely end up in a cage, or dead.
We're all in danger. But a Black Man especially, should be very careful. A broken tail light could be the end of em.
Your hate mongering has produced results.

Dallas Sniper Attack: 5 Officers Killed, Downtown in Lockdown

Last edited:
Doesn't look good for that cop who shot the guy in the car. We should wait until all the evidence is in but does not look good.

One thing that irritates me is Obama only expresses his concern or outrage when the victim is black.

Have you seen a white person treated or killed by LEO like Sterling and CastileLink.

Have you seen a white person treated or killed by LEO like Sterling and CastileLink.
Yes.
Present similar white victims.
Newly released footage shows Paradise police shooting from new angle | Action News Now
The footage shows the moments after Paradise Police Officer Patrick Feaster shot a drunken driving suspect last month, and the exact moment Feaster admits to firing his weapon.

In the recording, and featured first in the edited video above, Feaster tells his commander, Officer John Alvies that his gun went off, but he didn't think he shot 26-year-old Andrew Thomas.

“I don’t think I shot at him. I wasn’t even pointing at him, but the gun did go off,” Feaster said.

Alvies responds by saying “Oh my ‘expletive’ God, are you serious”?

she corrected the cop

No surprise there.

Irrelevant. In MN you do NOT need a CCW to transport a gun in your vehicle. BUT the gun must be unloaded.

Doesn't look good for that cop who shot the guy in the car. We should wait until all the evidence is in but does not look good.

One thing that irritates me is Obama only expresses his concern or outrage when the victim is black.

More white people are killed by cops each year than blacks. But of course that is to be expected since blacks make up a much smaller percentage of the population.

OF COURSE white people who don't follow legal instructions from police have ended up getting shot.

she corrected the cop

No surprise there.

Irrelevant. In MN you do NOT need a CCW to transport a gun in your vehicle. BUT the gun must be unloaded.

certainly however

it must also be in enclosed case or the trunk of your vehicle

not under the front seat

or tucked in your waist ban

so it is relevant

Forum List

Back