Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Two cops shot in Dallas. Keep it up. Make the cops a target, expect itchy trigger fingers on the cops part. This is not going to end well for the black community. Next time you call for a cop, how much you want to bet they'll head straight for Dunkin Donuts..

Yep looks like CNN (racist Don Lemmon, Anderson pooper, wolf) finally stirred enough crap to cause shooting at cops. Yall got your wishes. Happy now?

That's a nice thought, but I don't think it's the case at all. People nowadays want to record bad things so they can talk about it later on. Everything from the dumbass at the bar who's getting thrown out, to fist fights on the street we want to laugh about later on, to fuck heads lighting people on fire, etc. People sit there with phones in their hands, and instead of using them to do something productive, like call 9-1-1, they want to put shit on snapchat.
Whatever works, once it's recorded for when the crap hits the fan, somebody loses an eye and/or somebody dies.

Doesn't look good for that cop who shot the guy in the car. We should wait until all the evidence is in but does not look good.

One thing that irritates me is Obama only expresses his concern or outrage when the victim is black.
Present similar white victims.

Why do only black lives matter? Shouldn't everyone record everything? I have a dash cam and set it to loop while I'm driving. Remember the motorcycle gang that beat up a dad driving a SUV a few years ago? The beating was recorded and used in court IIRC.
Where are you getting the message that ONLY #BlackLivesMatter ?

Two cops shot in Dallas. Keep it up. Make the cops a target, expect itchy trigger fingers on the cops part. This is not going to end well for the black community. Next time you call for a cop, how much you want to bet they'll head straight for Dunkin Donuts..

Fuck you mean the black community? I lived in a mixed community as a black man

A sniper just shot two Dallas officers. Democrats have something to celebrate.
Is this true?

If it is, then it's finally hit the fan.

I've alluded to this happening on this forum at some point, people are frustrated, and cops are not taking responsibility. They are basically licensed to kill with no oversight. Kill at will and it's cool.

And that's not cool.

I have heard that she was a prostitute which would explain her emotional detachment
Where did you hear that?
Already cover this. Scroll back.
REad the entire thread up to now...the only thing is superdemocrat continuously calling her a "hooker". So, you are relying on superdemocrat? :rofl:

It is dannyboy, not superdemocrat.
Thanks...my bad...on phone.

No issue, just want to make sure that everyone knows where Dannyboy stands.

Should have shot her.
To whoever are the MODs here, I'm officially reporting this post.

This cannot be right.

I'm doing this publicly because 1. I've never done it before. 2. I don't know where/how to report otherwise.

Same should go for the person/s that thanked him.

This is ridiculous now.
. In America, we get to say what we want. USMB makes sure people's right to an opinion is respected. Just like yours is.

As of this moment no more is known than last nite.....after listening to local radio all day.....Gov Goofie gave his usual goofie assessment
If you're talking about the Minnesota governor who was on tv earlier today I know what you mean by "Goofie." How did that guy manage to get himself elected to anything? I've heard nodding-out junkies speak with more clarity.

Should have shot her.
To whoever are the MODs here, I'm officially reporting this post.

This cannot be right.

I'm doing this publicly because 1. I've never done it before. 2. I don't know where/how to report otherwise.

Same should go for the person/s that thanked him.

This is ridiculous now.
. In America, we get to say what we want. USMB makes sure people's right to an opinion is respected. Just like yours is.

I agree, no matter how distasteful, it is free speech. As disgusting and prevented it is, and as much as I disagree with the speech, I will defend someone's right to say it.

As of this moment no more is known than last nite.....after listening to local radio all day.....Gov Goofie gave his usual goofie assessment
If you're talking about the Minnesota governor who was on tv earlier today I know what you mean by "Goofie." How did that guy manage to get himself elected to anything? I've heard nodding-out junkies speak with more clarity.
Bad repub candidates afraid of appearing too far right for simply having a different position

In America, we get to say what we want. USMB makes sure people's right to an opinion is respected. Just like yours is.
In America, no one is STOPPING you from saying what you want.

However, there are consequences to your actions.

That pesky thing called "personal responsibility."

Forum List

Back