Cop shot and killed near Tampa Bay, Florida last night.

i would love to give Joe-blows-me a fatal heart attack by telling him how many guns i own, but if i did that we would not have our favorite libernut to pick on.

to me a gun is an investment, just like stock, gold, silver and diamonds, but that goes way over Joe's head, all he knows is "GUNS KILL PEOPLE" !!!

Guy, judging by your posts here, there probably aren't enough guns in America to compensate for your tiny penis.

i would love to give Joe-blows-me a fatal heart attack by telling him how many guns i own, but if i did that we would not have our favorite libernut to pick on.

to me a gun is an investment, just like stock, gold, silver and diamonds, but that goes way over Joe's head, all he knows is "GUNS KILL PEOPLE" !!!

Winning..........hey Wildman......picked up my son a Stevens tactical 12G for Christmas. Budget shotty......action on the pump seems a bit tacky......might have to clean before use but the thing is a beaut!!

The gun grabber assholes are astute in one specific area........lying their asses off!!!!

HARVARD UNIVSERSITY - APRIL 2013 ( Published in the Journal of Law and Public Policy )

According to the study, the so-called fact that the reason the murder rate is so high in the United States compared with other modern developed countries is due to the U.S. having uniquely easy access to guns, is simply not true. The study indicates those homicide rates are not an accurate representation and moreover, that those rates have nothing to do with the number of firearms in the country.

In comparing gun ownership rates with homicide rates, the study concludes that “where firearms where are most dense violent crime rates are lowest, and where guns are least dense violent crime rates are highest.”

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders other violent crime

In other words, more guns = less crime/murder

Gun grabbers are phoney liars who are ruled by emotions only:gay::gay::gay:

Anybody else notice the pronounced level of fag displayed by JoeB after he gets publically humiliated with research and links which trounce opinion??

He disappears........leaves a thread until the embarrassing research falls down the page......then shows up again.

Cops unfortunately are shot relatively often. I dont see a pattern here of vigilantes taking on cops. If we do, that will be very very disturbing.

Again, isn't this what you gun nutters say was the Founding Slave Rapists' intent? That we should all have guns to take on a government that is oppressive.

Well, that oppressive government is two cops having Pizza in Las Vegas or eating their lunches in a car in NYC.
And who shot the cops? Some white Republican Tea Party member? Um, no.

The two that executed the two cops in Nevada were connected to Cliven Bundy's tea party group. More connection to the tea party than the shooter in NYC had to Sharpton or any anti police brutality group.

Cops unfortunately are shot relatively often. I dont see a pattern here of vigilantes taking on cops. If we do, that will be very very disturbing.

Again, isn't this what you gun nutters say was the Founding Slave Rapists' intent? That we should all have guns to take on a government that is oppressive.

Well, that oppressive government is two cops having Pizza in Las Vegas or eating their lunches in a car in NYC.
And who shot the cops? Some white Republican Tea Party member? Um, no.

The two that executed the two cops in Nevada were connected to Cliven Bundy's tea party group. More connection to the tea party than the shooter in NYC had to Sharpton or any anti police brutality group.
Actually they didnt. But even so it's irrelevant to this conversation. Get with the picture, man.

Why did you have to throw fishing in there to get your number? That was dishonest. You literally had to skip over a dozen stories about how badly hunting has declined that conservation efforts are underfunded, to get to one whre you get an increase if you throw in fishing.

Expert Decline in hunting numbers real concern Sports

Decline in Hunting-license Sales Sinks Conservation Money

The End of Hunting by Christina Larson

From my link, which obviously you did not read.

"Eleven percent more Americans (ages 16 and older) fished and 9% more hunted in 2011 than in 2006, according to a new five-year survey from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service."

As I said onthe other thread... you Right Wing Gun Nuts have been saying we all need to have guns to take on the government.

This is what taking on the government looks like.
No, this is what homicide looks like you ignorant asshole.

Yes, I didn't read it because it was garbage. I don't read garbage.

Fact is, hunting has declined as a sport to the point where states can't even fund conservation efforts.

:lol: Nope, and that is why stores, such as Cabellas and Bass Pro Shops have been doing so well. They have been building super stores all over the United States!

Nope, and that is why stores, such as Cabellas and Bass Pro Shops have been doing so well. They have been building super stores all over the United States!

The presence of specialty stores is not evidence an activity increased. It's just proof that someone set up stores when other companies didn't want to sell guns anymore.

Forum List

Back