Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

U.S. Capital police are under the jurisdiction of the house and the senate... why were so few out in force???
I heard some people on a conservative newscast last night saying they believed it was intentional a d who's the Speaker of the House, now, who wanted to defund all the cops in America. <ahem!> The guy was some kind of former secret service guy, I think someone said who knew such details.

U.S. Capital police are under the jurisdiction of the house and the senate... why were so few out in force???
I heard some people on a conservative newscast last night saying they believed it was intentional a d who's the Speaker of the House, now, who wanted to defund all the cops in America. <ahem!> The guy was some kind of former secret service guy, I think someone said who knew such details.
I don't know... I actually took a few minutes and looked through YouTube videos and Google images on all kinds of protest in Capital Hill/Washingtin.
Fucking police everywhere. Everywhere. Riot gear.... all of it.
And here we have yesterday. Videos of people shoving over barricades - and NOT ONE OFFICER there to stop them NOT EVEN ONE.
WTF?? - How is this possible??
THERE ARE 2,300 Capital Police Officers. 2,300!! - Where the fuck were they??? Who exactly gave the order for them to ignore the fact 10's of thousands of people were protesting WHILE CONGRESS WAS IN SESSION??
WHO???

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

They were given numerous warnings about a possibly lethal response

Why are you supporting the shooting of an unarmed woman? Is it because she was white?

I know nothing about what that woman was doing or why police took the action they did.

What I do know is that the woman did not have to die. She did not have to be inside the Capitol. She did not have to travel from California to participate in a protest based on the Presidents lies.

You see, she believed those lies just like you did. It could have just as well been you dying to defend the lies that our President feeds you.

Said the man who still thinks that Trayvon Martin was innocent because he was "unarmed"?

Divert the topic
That is all you have

People died yesterday for believing the lies that Trump told them

"unarmed" used to be a big issue for you. Now, it's not.

What changed?
The problem with the woman was not that she was unarmed but she was fucking stupid. She believed all the lies about Democracy under attack and stolen elections. So much so that she traveled cross country to fight it.

She has much in common with you.....only she died for her stupidity

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

Why are you supporting the shooting of an unarmed woman? Is it because she was white?

I know nothing about what that woman was doing or why police took the action they did.

What I do know is that the woman did not have to die. She did not have to be inside the Capitol. She did not have to travel from California to participate in a protest based on the Presidents lies.

You see, she believed those lies just like you did. It could have just as well been you dying to defend the lies that our President feeds you.

Said the man who still thinks that Trayvon Martin was innocent because he was "unarmed"?

Divert the topic
That is all you have

What changed?
The problem with the woman was not that she was unarmed but she was fucking stupid. She believed all the lies about Democracy under attack and stolen elections. So much so that she traveled cross country to fight it.

You seem to want to distract from the change in your response to "unarmed" being shot.

Thank makes sense if the reason is because she was white. You don't want to admit how racist you are.

Divert the topic
That is all you have

yeah.... one problem with that... security found a group with pipe bombs at the RNC HQ... Trump supporters??
The RNC was likely examining and warning new members what a pipe bomb looked like at a seminar for people who watch over things they see at conventions, etc. After Representative Scalise was almost dead after a shooter named Hutchison who worked for Bernie Sanders, the Marxist Democrat who ran for President, well, Republicans don't know when the next deep state shooter or bomber or paramilitary Antifa/BLM member is gonna go after Republicans who inconvenience Democrats, they may keep a model pipe bomb around to teach Republicans not schooled in street terror what a pipe bomb might look like. You think our party doesn't think weaponized haters who were weaned on well poisoning of the press creeps lying about President Trump's alleged wrongdoing, also invented in Hillary's Hate Trump war room, that we wouldn't show the weapons used against Americans for wearing a MAGA red hat? Your suppositions are rather sickening after what your deep Staters did to some of us when they see an opportunity to make Nancy "Impeachment gold pen handouts" Pelosi happy? Still think we're too darn stupid to go out in public with y'all training paramilitary creeps to hurt Trump voters, staff, family, and those wearing printed American flags? Welcome to the world you created by believing haters at CNN, MSNBC, CBS. ABC, and PBS when Pelosi is in charge. :cranky:

Divert the topic
That is all you have

What changed?

You seem to want to distract from the change in your response to "unarmed" being shot.

Thank makes sense if the reason is because she was white. You don't want to admit how racist you are.
Sorry
Not biting at your attempt to change the topic

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

She was unarmed...if she were black the news would sound very different today....

Yes, many here would be saying the shooting was legit and she should have listened to what she was told.

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

No less than lethal alternatives.

A blow.

Subdue.

Tazer.

Stun gun.

She was unarmed and crawling through a window.

I don't know... I actually took a few minutes and looked through YouTube videos and Google images on all kinds of protest in Capital Hill/Washingtin.
Fucking police everywhere. Everywhere. Riot gear.... all of it.
And here we have yesterday. Videos of people shoving over barricades - and NOT ONE OFFICER there to stop them NOT EVEN ONE.
WTF?? - How is this possible??
THERE ARE 2,300 Capital Police Officers. 2,300!! - Where the fuck were they??? Who exactly gave the order for them to ignore the fact 10's of thousands of people were protesting WHILE CONGRESS WAS IN SESSION??
WHO???
You haven't heard? Nothing happens without a purpose when the self-proclaimed "Most Important/powerful Woman In the World" sez so, and this happened right outside of the House of Representatives, where her Imminence, Speaker Pelosi rules the roost.

She was unarmed...if she were black the news would sound very different today....

Yes, many here would be saying the shooting was legit and she should have listened to what she was told.
Months of watching people riot without any repercussions most likely convinced this veteran that she would not be shot in a protest...the person who murdered her will have to live with it the rest of his days...
It was a bad shooting no matter how you view it...

So BLM and ANTIFA riot burn property and hurt and kill people in the streets but when its directed at congress they finally wake up?....please....fuck them....they allowed this to happen....by their inactions and crooked way of governing...

Maybe she lost her hearing the 14 years she soldiered in the USAF.

Months of watching people riot without any repercussions most likely convinced this veteran that she would not be shot in a protest...the person who murdered her will have to live with it the rest of his days...
It was a bad shooting no matter how you view it...

As have been many others.

Pelosi gave that guy in her chair the keys before he came. Not the metal ones. But the tools to get there.

Think the pig head and blood was real????.....Dooped....dooped...dooped
Oh,for Gods sake! Lay off the booze. It has pickled your brain!

Yup, those unarmed women and senior citizens were just terrifying. Waiving those American flags and all!

Review the video carefully. It’s not debatable that breaking into the Capitol should result in legal consequence, and considering what it would feel like to be told that people are breaking through the doors. Maybe they didn’t know if the protesters were armed or not. This will all come down to eyewitness testimonies from all sides to know if those in lockdown knew the people were unarmed. This will matter significantly, but without information at this time, I’m assuming they knew they were unarmed. I’m trying to give that guy the benefit of the doubt, but in watching that video -best case scenario- he panicked and fired. Either way it went down I wouldn’t want to be him.

I saw the video. she is behind the door and cops are behind her. she was shot through the door. the cop is suspended.

@RepMoBrooks
6h

1. A Congressman warned me on MONDAY of a growing ANTIFA threat & advised that I sleep in my office rather than leaving Capitol complex & sleeping in my condo. I heeded that advice & have slept on office floor for 4 straight nights

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Please, don’t be like #FakeNewsMedia, don’t rush to judgment on assault on Capitol. Wait for investigation. All may not be (and likely is not) what appears. Evidence growing that fascist ANTIFA orchestrated Capitol attack with clever mob control tactics.

Evidence follows
:

Pelosi gave that guy in her chair the keys before he came. Not the metal ones. But the tools to get there.

Think the pig head and blood was real????.....Dooped....dooped...dooped
Oh,for Gods sake! Lay off the booze. It has pickled your brain!
Ewwwww that really hurt. I knew you could not understand what I meant so it is futile. This riot was planned all the way to few cops there.Pickle your brain. You sound like you never kept a man very long in your life....amright?

A conspiracy bitch dude.

Was she breaking the law? Yes

I saw the video. she is behind the door and cops are behind her. she was shot through the door. the cop is suspended.

@RepMoBrooks
6h

1. A Congressman warned me on MONDAY of a growing ANTIFA threat & advised that I sleep in my office rather than leaving Capitol complex & sleeping in my condo. I heeded that advice & have slept on office floor for 4 straight nights

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
6h

Please, don’t be like #FakeNewsMedia, don’t rush to judgment on assault on Capitol. Wait for investigation. All may not be (and likely is not) what appears. Evidence growing that fascist ANTIFA orchestrated Capitol attack with clever mob control tactics.

Evidence follows
:

Mo brooks is an idiot.

Forum List

Back