Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

They were given numerous warnings about a possibly lethal response

Why are you supporting the shooting of an unarmed woman? Is it because she was white?
Supporting the police when it suits you.....You becha. That a good answer

I'm just trying to adjust to the changes of the last 4 years. New rules and I have to live by them.

It wasn't called for. PTPLM. Pro-Trump Protesters Lives Matter.

Here is a better take instead of the Daily BS.

From what I am seeing there were armed police on the other side of the barricade, the shooter could have easily hit one of them. Was the shooter an officer or a rep?

Clearly the same folks.... you are aware it is the same people no matter who is protesting.
And are you retarded, or just want to act stupid? The BLM/ANTIFA protest were anything but peaceful.... you might remember they burned the church down kid.
I don't. Gotta link?

What I DO remember, is that the Proud Boys destroyed church property a few weekends ago. Remember that?

Clearly the same folks.... you are aware it is the same people no matter who is protesting.
And are you retarded, or just want to act stupid? The BLM/ANTIFA protest were anything but peaceful.... you might remember they burned the church down kid.
I don't. Gotta link?

What I DO remember, is that the Proud Boys destroyed church property a few weekends ago. Remember that?

You mean the BANNER?

Hundreds of millions of dollars of damage from BLM and Antifa, and you want to balance that with a BANNER?

LOL!!!

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

She was unarmed...if she were black the news would sound very different today....

If she, and the others, were black they would have been gassed and shot with rubber bullets outside the capitol. The National Guard would have been waiting for them on the steps.

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

Why are you supporting the shooting of an unarmed woman? Is it because she was white?

I know nothing about what that woman was doing or why police took the action they did.

What I do know is that the woman did not have to die. She did not have to be inside the Capitol. She did not have to travel from California to participate in a protest based on the Presidents lies.

You see, she believed those lies just like you did. It could have just as well been you dying to defend the lies that our President feeds you.

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

She was unarmed...if she were black the news would sound very different today....

If she, and the others, were black they would have been gassed and shot with rubber bullets outside the capitol. The National Guard would have been waiting for them on the steps.

Blacks have been getting kid glove treatment in cities across the country while rioting.

Your assumption is ignorant.

I know nothing about what that woman was doing or why police took the action they did.

What I do know is that the woman did not have to die. She did not have to be inside the Capitol. She did not have to travel from California to participate in a protest based on the Presidents lies.

You see, she believed those lies just like you did. It could have just as well been you dying to defend the lies that our President feeds you.

Said the man who still thinks that Trayvon Martin was innocent because he was "unarmed"?

You mean the BANNER?

Hundreds of millions of dollars of damage from BLM and Antifa, and you want to balance that with a BANNER?

LOL!!!
I keep asking for lists of these alleged damages, and my simple and direct question keeps getting ignored.

Why?

Oh, I know, it's because such a list doesn't exist

tenor.gif

Blacks have been getting kid glove treatment in cities across the country while rioting.

LMAO!!! That is hilarious!! Blacks have been getting gassed and shot with rubber bullets. These assholes forced their way into the capitol with only token resistance.

Said the man who still thinks that Trayvon Martin was innocent because he was "unarmed"?

Divert the topic
That is all you have

People died yesterday for believing the lies that Trump told them

LMAO!!! That is hilarious!! Blacks have been getting gassed and shot with rubber bullets. These assholes forced their way into the capitol with only token resistance.

Some have. Most have been allowed to rampage with token resistance, and often even if arrested are released by dems without charges.

Divert the topic
That is all you have

"unarmed" used to be a big issue for you. Now, it's not.

What changed?

You mean the BANNER?

LOL!!!
I keep asking for lists of these alleged damages, and my simple and direct question keeps getting ignored.

Why?

Oh, I know, it's because such a list doesn't exist

tenor.gif

Yeah, I'm sure someone has complied a list of the damages. You want to deny the hundreds of buildings burning we have seen over the last 4 years/

LOL!!

You loser.

I don't. Gotta link?

You mean the BANNER?

LOL!!!
Yeah... I knew he was a Troll here... but to pretend to be this stupid.. whole other level

Divert the topic
That is all you have

yeah.... one problem with that... security found a group with pipe bombs at the RNC HQ... Trump supporters??

Forum List

Back