Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

U.S. Capital police are under the jurisdiction of the house and the senate... why were so few out in force???
How a group of unarmed knuckleheads breach one of the most secure buildings in the US with the House in session on the Electoral matters?
Now a riot hoax. Trotsky....lol......................Trotsky was even blood thistier than Lenin per the archives. History won't tell you unless you really look

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

They were given numerous warnings about a possibly lethal response

Why are you supporting the shooting of an unarmed woman? Is it because she was white?

When you fire a warning shot, you shoot OVER their heads, not THROUGH it.

There was no reason for lethal force.
The dumb MAGAturd was breaking into a secure room where the police were protecting our political leaders you dummy.

The cop should have shot her damn head clean off!
They are "leaders" to you? :lol: what a pussy
Is this guy our Wanna Be Militant board token?
No, that would be Paul Essian. Marc is just a lemming
2 tokens? Lol.I'm the new schmuck here so I never seen this one.

I won't watch the video because I don't like watching murder.

However, some on twitter are asking if it was a congressman because the man they say who fired had a suit on. Some also suggest it was a politician because there was a cop just behind the woman and it the shooter clearly had little situational awareness.

As I said, I won't watch the video, so I only go by their accounts.

And the worst BS'er yesterday -- Joe Biden. What an :ahole-1:

"President-elect Joe Biden demanded Wednesday that “just simple decency” be brought back to America after a pro-Trump, “stop the steal” peaceful protest at the U.S. Capitol devolved into a riot. A group of demonstrators stormed the Capitol while lawmakers were trapped inside. One female protester, a retired Air Force veteran, is confirmed dead.

'At this hour our democracy is under unprecedented assault unlike anything we’ve seen in modern times,” Biden said, adding that what unfolded was “an assault on the rule of law like few times we have ever seen it.”

To be clear, Americans have seen a protracted assault on the rule of law recently. We witnessed the downfall of law and order in America all summer. For months, American cities were under siege, at the mercy of Antifa and Black Lives Matter thugs. At least 30 people were killed during the BLM riots while the corporate media stood in front of burning cities, characterizing them as “peaceful protests.” Yet never did Biden use the forceful language he did yesterday, calling it an “assault on the rule of law.” One of those cities was Kenosha, Wisconsin, where I spent days reporting on the riots this summer.'

Last edited:
ONCE AGAIN..... the most important question, and therefore the media are ignoring it, is WHERE WERE THE CAPITAL POLICE???
They are under the jurisdiction of the House and Senate. Why in God's name while the house is in session with 10,000s of protestors outside the doors - WHY WERE THERE SO FEW OFFICERS PRESENT???

WHO WAS IN CHARGE???

When the BLM protestors, and again when ANTIFA morons were out in force - there was an OVERWHELMING PRESENCE of Capital officers.
WHERE WERE THEY???
WHO EXACTLY ORDERED THEM TO STAY BACK????

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

I thought liberals hated the police. Not so?

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

I agree. Most police shootings are justified. Including this one. Including Breonna Taylor. Including Jacob Blake.

ONCE AGAIN..... the most important question, and therefore the media are ignoring it, is WHERE WERE THE CAPITAL POLICE???
They are under the jurisdiction of the House and Senate. Why in God's name while the house is in session with 10,000s of protestors outside the doors - WHY WERE THERE SO FEW OFFICERS PRESENT???

WHO WAS IN CHARGE???
Clearly not the same folks who assigned them to the peaceful #BlackLivesMatter protests.

Here's a statement our POTUS DJT issued about the inauguration despite the leftist social media censorship.

'President Donald Trump has issued a statement responding to the Electoral Certification through White House Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scavino — as he is currently suspended from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
President Trump said that while he “totally disagrees” with the results, there will be a “peaceful transition of power.”'

He did not concede.

The statement reads as follows:

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

WHO WAS IN CHARGE???
Clearly not the same folks who assigned them to the peaceful #BlackLivesMatter protests.
Clearly the same folks.... you are aware it is the same people no matter who is protesting.
And are you retarded, or just want to act stupid? The BLM/ANTIFA protest were anything but peaceful.... you might remember they burned the church down kid.

When you fire a warning shot, you shoot OVER their heads, not THROUGH it.

There was no reason for lethal force.
The dumb MAGAturd was breaking into a secure room where the police were protecting our political leaders you dummy.

The cop should have shot her damn head clean off!
They are "leaders" to you? :lol: what a pussy

More like life time worthless politicians who never work and take care of themselves and no one else. LOL

Why are you supporting the shooting of an unarmed woman? Is it because she was white?
Supporting the police when it suits you.....You becha. That a good answer

I thought liberals hated the police. Not so?
LOL

Hypocrisy 101. Leftists are certainly expert hypocrites.

I care as much about ordinary citizens are you care about your gods in washington

the left has been killing Americans on the streets for months

Yeah and the kicker is the MSM were outraged that people DARED to invade the capital buildings. I bout split a gut laughing at those pussies who called the Trump supporters domestic terrorists while the called BLM and Antifa protesters as they looted, murdered and burned down buildings in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

Oh and our glorious leaders were hiding in their safe spaces. What a pack of pussies and just think we pay that pack of pussies and they are supposed to be leaders?? LMAO

Last edited:
It was a "good shoot."
A good shot. Or shoot. Shoot is for ducks. Shot is a sick mother fucker if you meant that 17 yr AF vet. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're the side kick to that Eldeer asshole who picks on little girls and shits in everyones threads true dat.

Forum List

Back