Cops Are Just Here To Keep Us From Stopping Crime

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
If you've ever seen a video online of a fight or rampant destruction of a business you'll notice dozens of people standing around holding their cell phone up recording everything. And usually there are bunches of uniformed cops standing around with their hands on their gunbelts doing nothing.

I've come to realize that cops aren't here to protect property or the innocent. They're here to arrest anyone who tries to stop the destruction of property.
If you see a video of someone protesting a Drag Show, and some jerk comes up to them and attacks them, the cops do nothing to the attacker. They're just there to protect the attackers from getting killed. They won't lift a finger to prevent the attacks. I've seen this too many times for it not to be organized. Cops are tasked with protecting perverts from right wing whatever.
They aren't there to prevent kids from being turned into basket cases. They're there to make sure it happens.
This is what the media is telling us which is total bull crap:

Last edited:
The Supreme Court has ruled that the Police have NO mandate to assist you or to stop a crime. Their official role is to take reports, investigate crimes, arrest offenders, and assist in prosecution of those offenders. They have NO required proactive role.

The Supreme Court has ruled that the Police have NO mandate to assist you or to stop a crime. Their official role is to take reports, investigate crimes, arrest offenders, and assist in prosecution of those offenders. They have NO required proactive role.
So basically they're here just to arrest anyone stopping crime, more so than preventing crime.

In that case it's best to make sure you're packing heat.

When every second counts, the cops are in a donut shop.
Thank God for the 2A & Constitutional carry.

The parents taking kids to see these sexual deviants are the types responsible for the rapid decline of our once great country.
Exposing your child to seriously mentally deranged dudes in drag is a form of child abuse.
they should all be arrested & fined.
The f@gs in drag should be sent to prison for trying to sexualize children like all groomers do

So basically they're here just to arrest anyone stopping crime, more so than preventing crime
They’re supposed to be there to arrest those who have committed crimes. Realizing that a crime is not a crime until it is reported as such by appropriate parties. Stupid, I know.
In that case it's best to make sure you're packing heat
That’s always been the case. Just make sure that you’re doing it within the confines of the law because firearms offenses are considered a threat to the public, and the police do have the right to act in thst circumstance.

They’re supposed to be there to arrest those who have committed crimes. Realizing that a crime is not a crime until it is reported as such by appropriate parties. Stupid, I know.

That’s always been the case. Just make sure that you’re doing it within the confines of the law because firearms offenses are considered a threat to the public, and the police do have the right to act in thst circumstance.
This goes beyond that.
The cops stand there and watch crimes (assaults) happen and then react.
Prevention isn't even a consideration.
Serve & Protect has been replaced with Defend Criminals At All Costs.

Last edited:
This goes beyond that.
The cops stand there and watch crimes (assaults) happen and then react.
Prevention isn't even a consideration.
Serve & Protect has been replaced with Defend Criminals At All Costs
“Serve and Protect” is an advertising campaign. It always has been. They’ve never been expected to live up to that ideal. The guns are for their protection, not ours.

If you've ever seen a video online of a fight or rampant destruction of a business you'll notice dozens of people standing around holding their cell phone up recording everything. And usually there are bunches of uniformed cops standing around with their hands on their gunbelts doing nothing.

I've come to realize that cops aren't here to protect property or the innocent. They're here to arrest anyone who tries to stop the destruction of property.
If you see a video of someone protesting a Drag Show, and some jerk comes up to them and attacks them, the cops do nothing to the attacker. They're just there to protect the attackers from getting killed. They won't life a finger to prevent the attacks. I've seen this too many times for it not to be organized. Cops are tasked with protecting perverts from right wing whatever.
They aren't there to prevent kids from being turned into basket cases. They're there to make sure it happens.

Actually it is common sense. If you jump in the middle of a fight trying to break it up, they both want to whip your ass for getting in the way. Better to let them fight it out, and then jump on the winner. He’s going to be winded and tired and probably hurt. Even you could win that fight.

As for the gang busting up the store. What would you have the cops do? Just open fire? The cops are outnumbered in that situation. Better to get a recording and then submit the video and then let the warrant be issued and an eventual arrest later.

But you guys crack me up. In one thread you scream it was murder to shoot a nut at the Capital, and in the next thread demand that the cops shoot everyone who doesn’t look white.

The cops are trying to keep the situation from getting worse.

Actually it is common sense. If you jump in the middle of a fight trying to break it up, they both want to whip your ass for getting in the way. Better to let them fight it out, and then jump on the winner. He’s going to be winded and tired and probably hurt. Even you could win that fight.

As for the gang busting up the store. What would you have the cops do? Just open fire? The cops are outnumbered in that situation. Better to get a recording and then submit the video and then let the warrant be issued and an eventual arrest later.

But you guys crack me up. In one thread you scream it was murder to shoot a nut at the Capital, and in the next thread demand that the cops shoot everyone who doesn’t look white.

I don't think so. They're actually more prone to arresting the victim than the criminal.
It's easier because they don't put up a fight.

Lol, are you trying to imply that Drag is a black thing? Is that a new lib talking point "if you don't support Drag, you ain't black"?

Install a heavy steel motorized gate, that will either keep the thugs out or keep them in until the police arrive. Once the thugs see these gates in action they will likely avoid that business.

If you see a video of someone protesting a Drag Show, and some jerk comes up to them and attacks them, the cops do nothing to the attacker. They're just there to protect the attackers from getting killed. They won't life a finger to prevent the attacks. I've seen this too many times for it not to be organized. Cops are tasked with protecting perverts from right wing whatever.

It has been that way for some time now. Offenders have more rights, protection, sanction than do their victims or would be victims. You are far more likely to be indicted for a crime if you aggressively prevent someone from harming you or others or committing other crimes than is the thwarted criminal likely to be indicted.

Welcome to the 'woke' world.

It's a con-spiracy!

Forum List

Back