Cops Killed Per Year By President

25 pages and no one has realized that the number of cops killed in any given year has absolutely nothing to do with the president
Absolutely? If a president uses his podium to reinforce negative stereotypes it's sure to have some impact. How can you deny it? That doesn't mean obama is directly responsible but to say there's no influence isn't right.
I think you give him too much credit

25 pages and no one has realized that the number of cops killed in any given year has absolutely nothing to do with the president
Absolutely? If a president uses his podium to reinforce negative stereotypes it's sure to have some impact. How can you deny it? That doesn't mean obama is directly responsible but to say there's no influence isn't right.
People are influenced by videos but not the president? I don't think so.

He can't stop it.

Agreed, but he doesn't have to fan the flames either. Getting invited to the White House means the President is honoring something you've done or at the very least, respects it. I just don't understand how he can make such an invitation to a group of people who's participants were recorded screaming "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!"

Do you really think the people killing cops watch the president's speeches?

Now you're giving criminals too much credit

I'm sure they see TV news and those clips get aired. I don't know enough of them to categorically state they never watch press conferences.

I'm sure they see TV news and those clips get aired.

I'm not so sure they watch the news and or read the papers

I am sure they watch you tube or videos on facebook and get themselves all worked up

TweetPrint.JPG

so you were saying, Donald?
Trump the demagogue and liar as GOP presidential nominee, consistent with the fact that most on the right seek to exploit the deaths of police officers for some perceived partisan gain.

I am sure they watch you tube or videos on facebook and get themselves all worked up

funny... i doubt you've ever watched anything but faux news

funny... i doubt you've ever watched anything but faux news
I actually don't watch news on the boob tube idiot box except for local weather.

I prefer to read

Simply because the OP used a snap of a printout with no link.

Don't be such a hack. Shootings of cops is up 82%. On the same link, just look for it.

And you didn't bother to look into it? So, you decided the best course of action was to conflate those numbers with something else all together?

For comparison here are Obama's numbers of total police officer deaths (most likely completely out of the President's hands):

2009-2016

2009:140
2010:177
2011:180
2012:139
2013:123
2014:145
2015:130
2016 YTD:68

Lower than Reagan.

Again, meaningless. Obama supports and encourages those who do the killings. He has the blood of cops on his hands. No other POTUS has done that.

That is hallucinatory and that type of garbage just keeps us from actual resolution of issues.

Stupid bull shit on your part. My statement is straight and exactly to the point. Your meaningless stats are nothing but a deflection from the truth.

Populist no-nothings.

"No-nothings"?

Idiot.

As one of the last adults in the room, let me point out black males are BY far a larger threat TO EACH other than racism, racist white cops, or sickle cell anemia. Let's pause a moment and reflect on that. All the Black lives matter people , and all the kings men, won't put Humpty back together again . Blacks are their own worst enemies, rioting and vitriol wont save poor blacks from themselves. Blacks need to realize that and get on with life. Stop the blame game.

And whites are BY FAR a worse danger to each other than blacks or racism. Whites need to realize that and stop pretending is different somehow
Actually. no. I have no idea what the hell you are referring to. I hear pop pop pop of gunshots, then see yellow police tape stung across the road, the only white people involved are the crime scene investigators, the original contact officers or the clean up crew,. The victim becomes irrelevant, male, black or white. And that is sad.

I'm referring to whites killing whites at almost the same rate that blacks kill each other. Show me your care again by outright dismissing it's existence again.

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists...let alone reoccurring statements to that effect. AKA you are full of shit. What purpose does your lying serve?

The cop killers Black Lives Matter “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”

Obama thanked the room of leftists for “the degree of focus and seriousness and constructiveness” they bring to the issue of police violence.

The meeting also included Rep. John Lewis, Al Sharpton, MSNBC anchor and president of the National Action Network, plus Rashad Robinson, the executive director of the far-left boycott campaign organization Color of Change, and Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP, among others.

“Not only did everyone get time to talk and engage, but there was also time to ask questions and go back and forth, not only with the president but also with senior staff,” Mckesson said, according to Raw Story.

You just made that shit up. I spent half an hour scouring Raw Story for such an article and it does not exist. Fuck you all. I really hate lying assholes.

Obama understands why the scum want dead cops...He's a piece of shit just like you are

As one of the last adults in the room, let me point out black males are BY far a larger threat TO EACH other than racism, racist white cops, or sickle cell anemia. Let's pause a moment and reflect on that. All the Black lives matter people , and all the kings men, won't put Humpty back together again . Blacks are their own worst enemies, rioting and vitriol wont save poor blacks from themselves. Blacks need to realize that and get on with life. Stop the blame game.

And whites are BY FAR a worse danger to each other than blacks or racism. Whites need to realize that and stop pretending is different somehow
Actually. no. I have no idea what the hell you are referring to. I hear pop pop pop of gunshots, then see yellow police tape stung across the road, the only white people involved are the crime scene investigators, the original contact officers or the clean up crew,. The victim becomes irrelevant, male, black or white. And that is sad.

I'm referring to whites killing whites at almost the same rate that blacks kill each other. Show me your care again by outright dismissing it's existence again.

You can tell this moron isn't from the hood:slap:

It means Reagan started the downward trend and Obama's going to reverse it with his support of thugs.

68 so far this year.

Using your source here are the deaths from 1981-1989

81:203
82:196
83:194
84:186
85:179
86:181
87:195
88:195
89:197

Why are you conflating the OP which is referencing murders and you referencing overall Police deaths and pretending they are the same thing while having not a fucking clue what you are talking about?
The OP says killed, not murdered.
It means Reagan started the downward trend and Obama's going to reverse it with his support of thugs.

68 so far this year.

Using your source here are the deaths from 1981-1989

81:203
82:196
83:194
84:186
85:179
86:181
87:195
88:195
89:197

Why are you conflating the OP which is referencing murders and you referencing overall Police deaths and pretending they are the same thing while having not a fucking clue what you are talking about?
The OP says killed, not murdered.

It does and all it takes is just the tiniest bit of research to understand the OP was referring to murders. Murdered, a word often conflated for killed.

Meathead (title fits) decided he knew what the OP was referencing and thought he'd demonstrate that police murders are up by referencing the overall police deaths of 68 this year but didn't bother to check his source or even to understand what the number 68 means.

Is that clear enough for you?
It says killed, not murdered, dumbass.

It does, nobody said otherwise, please try to keep up. I'm explaining to you why Meathead was wrong and used a source he didn't understand. I'm merely having this conversation with you now because you also don't understand.

Now, if you were curious enough to look at the source of the OP, you'd know it's referencing murders, but you're simply not that curious.

Police are safer under Obama than they have been in decades

imrs.php

Fatalities are not the same as ambush murders you moron.:slap:

Forum List

Back