🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops Killed Per Year By President

Those are phoney numbers made to direct the answered in one direction. Our rates are almost the same so all that blacks are killed more by blacks stuff goes for every community...but you only pretend care about the one that you will not be murdered by. So selfless

Swish, he's pointing out, correctly, that if you are a black you are more likely to be killed by another black than if you are a white you are likely to be killed by another white. If you are white, you are more likely to be killed by a black than if you are a black you are likely to be killed by a white.

What is it you think this is doing for you?

Those are phoney numbers made to direct the answered in one direction. Our rates are almost the same so all that blacks are killed more by blacks stuff goes for every community...but you only pretend care about the one that you will not be murdered by. So selfless

Your failed attempt here is trying to equate the white community with the black saying they are the same. They are not the same in any way, shape or form. The actual murder rate (regardless of the murderers race) is much, much higher in a black community than white. The differences or similarities of the races are irrelevant.

Your failed attempt here is trying to equate the white community with the black saying they are the same. They are not the same in any way, shape or form. The actual murder rate (regardless of the murderers race) is much, much higher in a black community than white. The differences or similarities of the races are irrelevant.

Facts are racist

I already acknowledged it was less than 10% points. You want to make it seem as if there is a huge huge problem....only with blacks, not whites or any other group who is most likely to kill their neighbors.

10% difference.

I already acknowledged it was less than 10% points. You want to make it seem as if there is a huge huge problem....only with blacks, not whites or any other group who is most likely to kill their neighbors.

10% difference.

:lmao:

You don't even understand your own statistic, you're so stupid it's funny.

Blacks commit 50%+ of all homicides. Whites commit about 30% of homicides. Ninety percent of black victims were killed by a black. 82% of white victims were killed by a white. Even if the populations were the same, that makes blacks far more likely to be killed by a black than a white is by a white.

I'm not drawing any conclusion from that, but you're ignoring the data because it doesn't fit your script

10% difference.

There is a huge, huge problem, and yes it is only with blacks. Of course you on the left could never admit that. Instead, try to use misleading figures and say it isn't so. Now keep tapping your heals together and repeat There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place.......................

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists...let alone reoccurring statements to that effect. AKA you are full of shit. What purpose does your lying serve?

The cop killers Black Lives Matter “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”

Obama thanked the room of leftists for “the degree of focus and seriousness and constructiveness” they bring to the issue of police violence.

The meeting also included Rep. John Lewis, Al Sharpton, MSNBC anchor and president of the National Action Network, plus Rashad Robinson, the executive director of the far-left boycott campaign organization Color of Change, and Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP, among others.

“Not only did everyone get time to talk and engage, but there was also time to ask questions and go back and forth, not only with the president but also with senior staff,” Mckesson said, according to Raw Story.

You just made that shit up. I spent half an hour scouring Raw Story for such an article and it does not exist. Fuck you all. I really hate lying assholes.

You did a search? You did not, you lying asshole. There were endless hits. You do all your research on the Democrat Underground? Here are just a few from the first page

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...lives-matter-needs-some-tough-love-from-obama

Obama praises young black activists as better organizers than he was

Obama Thanks Black Lives Matter Leaders for Their 'Outstanding Work' - Breitbart

Obama on Black Lives Matter: they are 'much better organizers than I was'

What does any of that have to do with the statement that Obama supports the killing of cops? You bring up references to BLM like that is equal to wanting cops to get murdered. That is just not true.

Let me say this: Some of us ex-democrat ex-liberals have become disillusioned with the current Democratic party and Liberalism in general. Right now, the liberal establishment scares the hell out of me, they remind me of Soviet era thought police instead of an open minded freewheeling realist they used to be. We the people have to transcend the politics of any party or ideology. We don't condone illegal immigration. We don't want or need same sex marriage. We don't hate the police despite the propaganda. We didn't need a "fix" to health care system that didn't fix anything, it just made things muddier. I could go on and on, like the eveready bunny. But don't listen to us, just keep pushing. And you just piss off more people and they feel disenfranchised enough to do something stupid like vote for Trump. And listening doesn't cost anything. Not listening may cost you a lot.

What does any of that have to do with the statement that Obama supports the killing of cops? You bring up references to BLM like that is equal to wanting cops to get murdered. That is just not true.

Oaky, what would you have said if GW invited people from the white supremacy group over to the White House? Would you have said he has some animosity towards minorities, or that it wasn't the same as hating blacks?

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists...let alone reoccurring statements to that effect. AKA you are full of shit. What purpose does your lying serve?

The cop killers Black Lives Matter “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”

Obama thanked the room of leftists for “the degree of focus and seriousness and constructiveness” they bring to the issue of police violence.

The meeting also included Rep. John Lewis, Al Sharpton, MSNBC anchor and president of the National Action Network, plus Rashad Robinson, the executive director of the far-left boycott campaign organization Color of Change, and Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP, among others.

“Not only did everyone get time to talk and engage, but there was also time to ask questions and go back and forth, not only with the president but also with senior staff,” Mckesson said, according to Raw Story.

You just made that shit up. I spent half an hour scouring Raw Story for such an article and it does not exist. Fuck you all. I really hate lying assholes.

You did a search? You did not, you lying asshole. There were endless hits. You do all your research on the Democrat Underground? Here are just a few from the first page

Black Lives Matter needs some tough love from Obama

Obama praises young black activists as better organizers than he was

Obama Thanks Black Lives Matter Leaders for Their 'Outstanding Work' - Breitbart

Obama on Black Lives Matter: they are 'much better organizers than I was'

Obama says about people who call for killing cops that he is 'confident that they are going to take America to new heights." Self explanatory. In fact, you'd suddenly get it if a Republican said that about a group calling for killing cops, blacks, Muslims, women ...

And you said that my quote was a lie and you had put in considerable effort into Googling it. Turned out simply typing in the quote turned up scores of hits, you were a lying ass about it

Obama sides with the anti cop cadre. Yet Obama is sort of the COP in chief, and HE doesn't understand that? Those chickens will come home to roost, they always do.

Do you really think the people killing cops watch the president's speeches?

Now you're giving criminals too much credit
I'm sure they see TV news and those clips get aired.

I'm not so sure they watch the news and or read the papers

I am sure they watch you tube or videos on facebook and get themselves all worked up

funny... i doubt you've ever watched anything but faux news

You haven't been in these neighborhoods, you've been protected and you've and no doubt been sheltered your whole life. You're talking points are just that. you have no room to call anybody out

like you have. lol...

you're right... i have a lot now. and i worked for all of it. but my folks grew up poor. and i know a lot of other people who grew up poor.

the difference is an extraordinary lack of empathy from the right. and i mean that sincerely.

You know what sweetie? I grew up a with in a single parent home in the hood, in Detroit. Around poor whites, Blacks and Hispanics. Ive been shot once, shot at multiple times, I cleaned up the blood of murdered friends. I grew up around no Jews, other than my immediate family. So you better check yourself . Your poor would have been my rich people. Leftist Jews tend to run in their own circles. and that's all they know. They have no concept of reality outside their bubble..Girl :slap:

I'm sure they see TV news and those clips get aired.

I am sure they watch you tube or videos on facebook and get themselves all worked up

You haven't been in these neighborhoods, you've been protected and you've and no doubt been sheltered your whole life. You're talking points are just that. you have no room to call anybody out

like you have. lol...

you're right... i have a lot now. and i worked for all of it. but my folks grew up poor. and i know a lot of other people who grew up poor.

the difference is an extraordinary lack of empathy from the right. and i mean that sincerely.

You know what sweetie? I grew up a with in a single parent home in the hood, in Detroit. Around poor whites, Blacks and Hispanics. Ive been shot once, shot at multiple times, I cleaned up the blood of murdered friends. I grew up around no Jews, other than my immediate family. So you better check yourself . Your poor would have been my rich people. Leftist Jews tend to run in their own circles. and that's all they know. They have no concept of reality outside their bubble..Girl :slap:
I am part jewish, never have I seen jews do anything wrong. I have seen blacks or Hispanics use hate and violence as a tool to manipulate those around them to their will. Jews, no problem . Poor blacks and illegal aliens , THE problem. Let's get real here.

like you have. lol...

I am part jewish, never have I seen jews do anything wrong. I have seen blacks or Hispanics use hate and violence as a tool to manipulate those around them to their will. Jews, no problem . Poor blacks and illegal aliens , THE problem. Let's get real here.

If you're in the hood you live like everybody else. I just made the point to Jillian, because i know people like her very well. She lives in theory not reality

Last edited:
What I saw from jewish culture was positive, perhaps I am being sentimental. What I see from Hispanic culture? A blind male dominated, sadistic territorial ignorant inflexible arrogant tribal bunch of morons. They love pain, dog, bull or cock fighting, blood sports and male domination. They despise homosexuals and anglos which they see pretty much in the same light. They are incapable of acclimation as they see that as weakness like being gay or a woman. Liberals are just Illegal alien's bitches, they are weak kneed pawns. Trump may be an ass, but he might put and end to this vicious cycle. America is nobody's bitch.

Last edited:
Crime and murder is also way down.

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

that is funny

leftards actually thought they would gain political points by

having sit ins

blocking free travel

rioting

looting

and shouting to kill police officers

great plan leftards --LOL

I don't support any of this idiocy above, but the data doesn't support your idea of this year being the most violent time of the past 100 years either.

this crap is coming out the party of the left

no ifs ands or buts about it

if you vote hillary you are in support of that idiocy period

What I saw from jewish culture was positive, perhaps I am being sentimental. What I see from Hispanic culture? A blind male dominated, sadistic territorial ignorant inflexible arrogant tribal bunch of morons. They love pain, dog, bull or cock fighting, blood sports and male domination. They despise homosexuals and anglos which they see pretty much in the same light. They are incapable of acclimation as they see that as weakness like being gay or a woman. Liberals are just Illegal alien's bitches, they are weak kneed pawns. Trump may be an ass, but he might put and end to this vicious cycle. America is nobody's bitch.

Jewish culture is very positive. the problem is too many liberal Jews don't subscribe to it. They judge you by how much money you make. Too many are very snooty, then they vote liberal and think that makes them good people. They look at strict, practicing, Jews as nuts. Mexicans are very good people. They take care of their houses. They have two parent homes for the most part. I have nothing bad to say about them, but they have to come here legally

Jewish culture is very positive. the problem is too many liberal Jews don't subscribe to it. They judge you by how much money you make. Too many are very snooty, then they vote liberal and think that makes them good people. They look at strict, practicing, Jews as nuts. Mexicans are very good people. They take care of their houses. They have two parent homes for the most part. I have nothing bad to say about them, but they have to come here legally
I am listening. As opposed to the others wingnuts that just make snarky remarks and move on.

I am listening. As opposed to the others wingnuts that just make snarky remarks and move on.

My fellow Jew, the O.P. tends to have that problem. She doesn't discuss anything. Hit and run insults are her forte

Forum List

Back