🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops Killed Per Year By President

I am a piss poor jew. Or catholic for that matter. I don't make much money and I really have given up on liberalism as a lost cause. Liberals NOW would sell their souls for made up phony ideals. Liberalism wasn't about that years ago. Shame on them them for abandoning their ideals.

I am a piss poor jew. Or catholic for that matter. I don't make much money and I really have given up on liberalism as a lost cause. Liberals NOW would sell their souls for made up phony ideals. Liberalism wasn't about that years ago. Shame on them them for abandoning their ideals.

Leftist elites are the most money hungry people in the country. The Clintons sold out the country for cash. they have no morals and don't care about anybody but themselves

What does any of that have to do with the statement that Obama supports the killing of cops? You bring up references to BLM like that is equal to wanting cops to get murdered. That is just not true.

Oaky, what would you have said if GW invited people from the white supremacy group over to the White House? Would you have said he has some animosity towards minorities, or that it wasn't the same as hating blacks?

You are equating Black Lives Matter to White Supremacy? That's kinda stupid , Ray.

Many constituencies are invited to the White House. BLM isn't a hate group as far as I know. They have legitimate grievances. Why does it bother you so much that the president would hear what they are talking about?

Obama sides with the anti cop cadre. Yet Obama is sort of the COP in chief, and HE doesn't understand that? Those chickens will come home to roost, they always do.

As far as I know BLM isn't an "anti cop" group. They are concerned with too many un needed killings of blacks by over reacting police. Seems like a reasonable grievance to me.

Obama sides with the anti cop cadre. Yet Obama is sort of the COP in chief, and HE doesn't understand that? Those chickens will come home to roost, they always do.

As far as I know BLM isn't an "anti cop" group. They are concerned with too many un needed killings of blacks by over reacting police. Seems like a reasonable grievance to me.

Then why don't they use their resources to teach their own kind about listening to police? After all, most all of these police shootings have one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officers.

It really amazes me how problems that have the simplest solutions, liberals try to make complex.

You are equating Black Lives Matter to White Supremacy? That's kinda stupid , Ray.

Many constituencies are invited to the White House. BLM isn't a hate group as far as I know. They have legitimate grievances. Why does it bother you so much that the president would hear what they are talking about?

Really? Did he ever invite the police over to the White House to hear their complaints?

BLM isn't a hate group, you mean the same non-hate group that chanted "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? NOW!" in New York city?

BLM is a movement to protect black criminals from the police. In case you didn't know, the police are the good guys and the criminals are the bad guys.

Really? Did he ever invite the police over to the White House to hear their complaints?

BLM isn't a hate group, you mean the same non-hate group that chanted "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? NOW!" in New York city?

BLM is a movement to protect black criminals from the police. In case you didn't know, the police are the good guys and the criminals are the bad guys.

How do you know Obama hasn't talked to the police officers involved in some of these incidents? If the cop's lawyers allowed it I bet he has.

Like that black female teacher that got tossed around and slammed on the ground? If a cop treated me or my wife like that I would hunt his ass down and set his fucking house on fire and shoot everybody that ran outside.

Piss on you apologists. If they want a police state where the cops can be as out of control as some of the ones we have seen like that black guy that was lying on his back trying to protect the mentally challenged dude with a fucking toy truck. Cops like THAT don't need protecting. They need to be eliminated.

How do you know Obama hasn't talked to the police officers involved in some of these incidents? If the cop's lawyers allowed it I bet he has.

No, because DumBama doesn't sneeze without the media reporting it.

If DumBama extended AN INVITATION to the police to discuss these shootings, every outlet in the MSM would have been covering it.

Like that black female teacher that got tossed around and slammed on the ground? If a cop treated me or my wife like that I would hunt his ass down and set his fucking house on fire and shoot everybody that ran outside.

Piss on you apologists. If they want a police state where the cops can be as out of control as some of the ones we have seen like that black guy that was lying on his back trying to protect the mentally challenged dude with a fucking toy truck. Cops like THAT don't need protecting. They need to be eliminated.

Sounds like you're a member of BLM. See what I mean by hate group?

We have plenty of laws of what the police are not allowed to do. If a police officer violates one of those regulations, he or she is held accountable. The problem is even if they don't violate those regulations, he or she is held accountable due to the public outcry by criminals.

As we know, in 99% of those cases, police force is found justifiable. If police have to taze a person, tackle a person, shoot a person, or beat a person with their night stick or fist, it's all allowed.

If you don't like what our police and courts are allowed to do, then the answer is move out of a civilized society; to a jungle perhaps or other places where civilization is almost nonexistent.

In a civilized society, we give our police the power to enforce the law while protecting themselves at the same time. We don't take police officers who's actions we don't like and hang them without so much as an investigation, interviews, or a trial. In a civilized society, everybody is allowed their day in court.

No, because DumBama doesn't sneeze without the media reporting it.

If DumBama extended AN INVITATION to the police to d scuss these shootings, every outlet in the MSM would have been covering it.

That is not a factual post. It is how you feel. I can respect that but we need to speak honestly and back our statements with evidence, not speculation designed to just make us feel better about opinions we may have.

Sounds like you're a member of BLM. See what I mean by hate group?

We have plenty of laws of what the police are not allowed to do. If a police officer violates one of those regulations, he or she is held accountable. The problem is even if they don't violate those regulations, he or she is held accountable due to the public outcry by criminals.

As we know, in 99% of those cases, police force is found justifiable. If police have to taze a person, tackle a person, shoot a person, or beat a person with their night stick or fist, it's all allowed.

If you don't like what our police and courts are allowed to do, then the answer is move out of a civilized society; to a jungle perhaps or other places where civilization is almost nonexistent.

In a civilized society, we give our police the power to enforce the law while protecting themselves at the same time. We don't take police officers who's actions we don't like and hang them without so much as an investigation, interviews, or a trial. In a civilized society, everybody is allowed their day in court.

That is exactly the problem. They ARE NOT being held accountable. No I am not any kind of a BLM member. I have hated bullies my whole life. When I see outrageous actions perpetrated by people in authority it makes my blood boil.

I have even more admiration for the overwhelming majority of righteous police men and women. I personally interact with dozens of Seattle police in the job I have been doing for going on 7 years. They are fine dedicated servants of my city.

That is not a factual post. It is how you feel. I can respect that but we need to speak honestly and back our statements with evidence, not speculation designed to just make us feel better about opinions we may have.

Okay, so I do I prove something that never happened? How does one do that?

Okay, so I do I prove something that never happened? How does one do that?

By repeating slogans, bumper stickers and spoon fed messages that are not true or factual. With a false foundation or assumption as a staring point it is easy to get lost in furthering the misinformation.

Many here say I am a liberal and therefore assign positions I am supposed to believe in which are patently false. I am extremely pro police and pro 2nd amendment. I fully believe in the motto to "protect and serve". It rings of a selfless and valiant goal. When an officer of the law strays away from that goal and fails to protect and serve it is he or she that spits on the good cops, not the civilians who point it out. We have every right to believe and trust in our police. When that trust is broken it sends shock waves throughout our society and unfortunately the police close ranks and deny any failure to protect and serve. That is a dishonest approach. They do not have the right to close ranks and cover up the failure to protect and serve the public. It just compounds to original sin and chips away at our trust which needs to be absolute.

I wish policing was more like golf where the player is duty bound to report and add strokes on his own when he commits a mistake. No referees. No umpires or D A's, Internal Investigations or Grand Jury's to define the obvious. and let the offender off with a slap on the wrist.

Any cop that kills an innocent human being in the heat of the moment or assaults a citizen without just cause should catch his breath after the incident and realize his mistake honorably and immediately turn in his badge and weapon.

I say that because I have an extremely high regard for police not a low one.

25 pages and no one has realized that the number of cops killed in any given year has absolutely nothing to do with the president

It has a lot to do with Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama when he encourages the growing divide between police and those who support him. He started off quickly saying that police acted stupidly when they rightfully arrested a friend of his. He's gotten only worse since then inviting leadership of Black Lives Matter to the Oval Office. That and meeting over sixty (60) times with the Rev. Al Sharpton, infamous race pimp.

Murders of cops by guns are up 82% this year and the year is not over

Democrats race baiting with an anti-cop message along with BLM
is not a good thing

Nobody is advocating to kill police.
Bullshit.

The Democrats have been stirring a culture of hate for
purely selfish political reasons

Now that it has gotten out of control with murders of cops
in the name of BLM

they are trying to cover their ass

Cover whose ass? There is no reason to. We have had a serious of 'uncomfortable' police shootings caught on video. The last one being a therapist shot in the leg for trying to calm down an autistic kid. Should we all just shut up about them?

Democrats aren't stirring any hate, not against any race, nationality or religion.

Really?
How do Democrats find these people and why do they elect them to office?
Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites'
By Adam Kredo Published July 25, 2016 Washington Free Beacon

A Democratic member of the House Armed Services Committee compared Jewish Israeli settlers to termites on Monday while speaking at an event sponsored by an anti-Israel organization that supports boycotts of the Jewish state.

Rep. Hank Johnson, D- Ga., launched into a tirade against Israel and its policies toward the Palestinians, comparing Jewish people who live in disputed territories to “termites” that destroy homes. Johnson also compared Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a remark that drew vocal agreement from those in the room.

Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites' | Fox News

25 pages and no one has realized that the number of cops killed in any given year has absolutely nothing to do with the president
Absolutely? If a president uses his podium to reinforce negative stereotypes it's sure to have some impact. How can you deny it? That doesn't mean obama is directly responsible but to say there's no influence isn't right.
I think you give him too much credit
People are influenced by videos but not the president? I don't think so.
Do you really think the people killing cops watch the president's speeches?

Now you're giving criminals too much credit

Their leaders do and when they get invited to the White House, you don't think that is passed on to the rank and file?

Oh yea, truck drivers.

You can't follow anything besides an ice cream truck, can you?
Watch out, according to the left wing media, trucks are capable of running people over.

that's right...disregard reality by calling it "left wing media".

rightwingnuts are funny

As you know, the vast majority of mass media are made up of Progressives and do all they can to assist Progressive candidates.

This past Sunday 60-Minutes aired an interview with Hillary Clinton and her running mate. The biggest scoop of the weekend was the bombshell about the DNC emails being released. Hillary was asked a number of questions about the scandal by Scott Pelley. That part of the interview, the most important...was conveniently edited out and could be found only online. Shockingly...Hillary said she didn't know anything about the emails. Sound familiar?

I'm referring to whites killing whites at almost the same rate that blacks kill each other. Show me your care again by outright dismissing it's existence again.

Whites are more likely to be murdered by other whites just as blacks are likely to be murdered by other blacks. But that has more to do with environment as we are still a somewhat segregated society. Of course people who kill are more likely to do so where they live or in their family.

That doesn't discount the murder rate which is six times higher for black murderers than white overall, and I'm sure much higher in predominately black communities.

I think the rate is a 10 percent difference. To make excuses for one while crying heavily with a 10 percentage point spread is pretending.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Forum List

Back