Cops save man from burning car

If he would have been black, the white cops would have left him there to burn alive, then they would have laughed about it afterward.

Years later at a cop reunion, they would have gotten together and said "Hey, remember when we came up on this burning peecup, and we let that niggah burnt up ?!!"

"Yeppers, good times, good times !"

Dash Cam Footage Shows Harrowing Police Rescue From Burning Vehicle - ABC News

Most cops I have ever encountered, have been good people. These cops are heroes, and deserve to be treated as such.

Would you agree?

Let me get this straight, a white man, begging the cops to shoot em, lives to have a day in court in Ohio and the cop is rendered a hero.....did I not mention a white guy with a gun? Now we have a white family being pulled from a burning car and once again, white cop heralded a hero....am I missing something here? Tell you what, produce a video of a black man surrounded by cops on the ground begging for air and lives to tell about it and then we'll talk and Rodney King was just lucky!!!!!

If he would have been black, the white cops would have left him there to burn alive, then they would have laughed about it afterward.

Years later at a cop reunion, they would have gotten together and said "Hey, remember when we came up on this burning peecup, and we let that niggah burnt up ?!!"

Thank you, thank you, thank you....I don't get the facination of white cops saving white people, like this shit happens every day, don't it? Its the rest of the effin population that needs a effin hero story!!

Ohio murder suspect begs cop to shoot him; rookie officer's reply: 'No, man'

I wonder, if it would have been your son in that car, would you feel differently?

Most cops I have ever encountered, have been good people. These cops are heroes, and deserve to be treated as such.

Would you agree?

Let me get this straight, a white man, begging the cops to shoot em, lives to have a day in court in Ohio and the cop is rendered a hero.....did I not mention a white guy with a gun? Now we have a white family being pulled from a burning car and once again, white cop heralded a hero....am I missing something here? Tell you what, produce a video of a black man surrounded by cops on the ground begging for air and lives to tell about it and then we'll talk and Rodney King was just lucky!!!!!
So, the man had been African American instead of Latin American,(Yes, he was a Latino), then you would hail these cops as heroes.

Do you actually see how racist you are?

Would you agree?

So, the man had been African American instead of Latin American,(Yes, he was a Latino), then you would hail these cops as heroes.

Would you agree?

First off, I don't make the damned news I just report it,ie bm dying at the hands of cops.....and I would bet my last dollar that cop didn't know he was latino until he got to talking, if that and with camera's going, give me a break.....no hero here.

sure they are good people for the most part and they get paid by taxpayers to do their job .

SURE ------ I see it that he saved a guys life , good for him Ulysus , he can pick up his paycheck on Friday and I'd look at him and say , hey , good job , thanks !! But , that's about all I'd do . Course if he pulled me out of a burning car I'd owe him my life and I'd be very grateful !! ---------------------------- but I'd still figure that he was just doing what he is supposed to do !!

Last edited:

Thank you, thank you, thank you....I don't get the facination of white cops saving white people, like this shit happens every day, don't it? Its the rest of the effin population that needs a effin hero story!!

And, not so ironically, we TOTALLY GET your obsession with racially stereotyping white people.

I wonder, if it would have been your son in that car, would you feel differently?

Of course, cause he'd be dead.

And, not so ironically, we TOTALLY GET your obsession with racially stereotyping white people.

ONE MORE TIME, I DON'T MAKE THE NEWS, I JUST REPORT IT!!!

funny, I didn't notice you reporting this story. Just the stories you deem fit, the ones that fit into your little scope of racial injustice in America. So at least admit to that.

You don't report the news. Your just yet another garden variety anonymous race baiting troll.

There are good cops and bad cops. To label them all bad or racist is just....sad.

Forum List

Back