Cops SAVE two lives

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
Link?
Look under the rock next to the one you live under
So you have no link?
There is no link because it is MY PERSONAL FEELING on the subject. Unlike some I do not need to be spoon fed

Did your feelings consider the source being conservative media?

I have been to no media sites and I have no cable so no. And to my knowledge I have NEVER been to the blaze or the hill or the daily kos or any other site. In fact I seldom click on links here because they are mostly partisan BULLSHIT.
I do watch the Hill daily on YouTube with the female progressive and the wannabe libertarian. That is the extent of my knowledge of the sources you all argue over DAILY

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
Link?
So you have no link?
There is no link because it is MY PERSONAL FEELING on the subject. Unlike some I do not need to be spoon fed

Translation.
"Send me a link from a filtered news source that openly admits on camera that they are a propaganda channel..... like CNN."

From the bodycam:

Ezd2ex0VUAQzjXB

Ezd2exyUUAASUrp

Her right hand. Intent to kill another person. Deadly force was clearly warranted.
That big ass is a 16 year old girl!!!!!

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.
"Send me a link from a filtered news source that openly admits on camera that they are a propaganda channel..... like CNN."

This is Glenn Beck's conservative news outlet.

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

I don't understand why you keep pimping the media? Be them left or right. The raw footage and REAL victim testimony is out in the wild so why do we need the media to "frame" this for us?

Are we so incapable of looking at things rationally on our own that we need to be spoon fed the "facts"?

Link?
link your lips to my ass commie .

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

I don't understand why you keep pimping the media? Be them left or right. The raw footage and REAL victim testimony is out in the wild so why do we need the media to "frame" this for us?

Are we so incapable of looking at things rationally on our own that we need to be spoon fed the "facts"?

Where did you access your raw footage?

That say's it all!!!
I wonder if CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the waste of the MSM will play that?

The Blaze is a Glenn Beck conservative network..

They jacked the headline.

So?

Are you saying the woman that was about to be stabbed didn't make these comments?

Read the link.

I don't care where this came from.
This is bodycam footage after the incident, now are you implying that it has been doctored? If so, give us real evidence!

I implyed no such thing. The Blaze is conservative.

GODDAMN IT, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE GODDAMN BLAZE, this is bodycam footage, I don't care who posted it, it simply shows the victim that was about to be stabbed saying, that the deceased woman was about to stab her and that's why the cop fired his gun!!!!!

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

You keep ousting that. What for? If you have a point fucking make it already you retard.

Morons like this one doesn't help the situation

Fox News: LeBron James now-deleted tweet targets officer in Ohio police shooting: 'YOU'RE NEXT'.
he should be charged with threatening an officer of the law.

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

From the police on YouTube. They uploaded it in an attempt to stop the BULLSHIT NARRATIVE

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

You keep ousting that. What for? If you have a point fucking make it already you retard.

Before the Blaze updated it with the video footage they were attacking the police officer.

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

From the police on YouTube. They uploaded it in an attempt to stop the BULLSHIT NARRATIVE

Smart cops, but conservative media was already working it.

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

Before the Blaze updated it with the video footage they were attacking the police officer.
The Blaze got the footage from who?

Stop being a fool. Watch the shit for yourself

Link?
So you have no link?

Translation.

The Blaze got the footage from who?

Stop being a fool. Watch the shit for yourself

The Blaze first attacked the cop then later posted the video cam footage or whatever its called.

Forum List

Back