Cops: We are leaving

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

We are throwing away a great asset.

Because of a bunch of ignorant assholes.

No, we are reforming the cops. They need to change. Sorry but they are abusing their power. They need to be retrained and we need to rethink how we go about policing our society.

How about if you catch me speeding just pull up behind me, get my license, flash your lights so I know that I did SOMETHING wrong, then back the fuck away and mail me my god damned ticket. It shouldn't matter if you are a cute blonde or a black brother.

If you catch me selling lose cigarettes give me a ticket to appear in court. Don't choke and arrest and murder me.

Yes, many cops, most cops, are good people. They've just been trained improperly or their training is outdated.

Do we as a society have the right to decide if our police have become too militarized that we can change that?

We don't need to throw out the baby with the bathwater.
Why would anyone "good" person want to be a Police officer these days? It's a thankless and extremely dangerous job and now if you screw up there will be an angry mob demanding that you be put away in prison for the rest of your life!

We need Police and we need good people to become Police officers! What's happening now will only ensure that won't be taking place!

Couldn't agree more. I also think a lot of good citizens will be leaving those places too, if they can. I feel bad for those who can't leave.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

While I don't think policing in concept is something we should get rid of

Our police are out of control, and so are their unions

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

They treat citizens worse than our soldiers treated Iraqis on average.
And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Please do us a favor and go fuck yourself.
Fuck cops. Republicans are so obvious. They want to make this about if you are pro cop or against cops. Well, I'm against cops. At least the current state of the police force. They can't and won't reform themselves. It has to be done from the outside. Remember, they work for us. I'm not against cops. I'm against bad cops. And if you are black, you fear cops. Fuck that. Things have to change.

Let me say it again, fuck cops. They work for us so they do what they are told. They want to quit? Fine! We will find lots of blacks, muslims, latino's who are looking for that kind of salary.

If white cops are racist and can't understand their bias, they need to go.

We need good cops not just bodies. If these meatheads can't get it they need to go. They are public servants. Tax payers pay their salary. If you want you can get a private police force to police your neighbood. Privatize that shit.

Just like I wasn't against the troops I was against the war they were fighting. If the soldiers weren't fighting a war we were lied into I wouldn't be against the troops. And because of my patriotism I am still for MY troops to be successful. I just want to pull them out of that bad situation. Today our police have become militarized and we need to rethink some shit.

Let me give you a great example of how this has happened in the past. There was a time a cop could shoot at a car it was chasing. I believe that is illegal now. At least it is in Michigan. See? We needed to stop cops from being out of control before and we're going to do it again. The ones who can't help but be violoent bullies need to go be bouncers and bodyguards in the private sector.

Most cops are good cops.

Nobody has produced the numbers to justify the bullshit that is going on right now.
Nobody has to justify anything for you pale recessives.

Because you can't.

You just say it's that way...and expect everyone to believe your crap.

You are full of shit and have been from the start.
I dont expect or need you to believe anything. Youre a nobody. It would be like worrying about what a rhesus monkey thought. :)
Do you think black people are going to show up and vote democratic in November or are they going to stay home and let republicans win?
Blacks learned a lesson last election. I expect them to vote and vote big.
That the guy who promised to make their lives better...actually followed through on that promise? Is that what they "learned", Milkweed? Why would they vote for the Party that always PROMISES to make their lives better yet always makes it worse? Why would they vote for the man who helped pass the crime bill that put so many blacks in prison for decades now?

Super article:

Great article.

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Fuck cops. Republicans are so obvious. They want to make this about if you are pro cop or against cops. Well, I'm against cops. At least the current state of the police force. They can't and won't reform themselves. It has to be done from the outside. Remember, they work for us. I'm not against cops. I'm against bad cops. And if you are black, you fear cops. Fuck that. Things have to change.

Let me say it again, fuck cops. They work for us so they do what they are told. They want to quit? Fine! We will find lots of blacks, muslims, latino's who are looking for that kind of salary.

We need good cops not just bodies. If these meatheads can't get it they need to go. They are public servants. Tax payers pay their salary. If you want you can get a private police force to police your neighbood. Privatize that shit.

Just like I wasn't against the troops I was against the war they were fighting. If the soldiers weren't fighting a war we were lied into I wouldn't be against the troops. And because of my patriotism I am still for MY troops to be successful. I just want to pull them out of that bad situation. Today our police have become militarized and we need to rethink some shit.

Let me give you a great example of how this has happened in the past. There was a time a cop could shoot at a car it was chasing. I believe that is illegal now. At least it is in Michigan. See? We needed to stop cops from being out of control before and we're going to do it again. The ones who can't help but be violoent bullies need to go be bouncers and bodyguards in the private sector.

Most cops are good cops.

Nobody has produced the numbers to justify the bullshit that is going on right now.

Because you can't.

I dont expect or need you to believe anything. Youre a nobody. It would be like worrying about what a rhesus monkey thought. :)
Do you think black people are going to show up and vote democratic in November or are they going to stay home and let republicans win?

Sounds like a lot of them will be......for Trump !!!!!!!!!!!

Suck on it.

Super article:

Great article.

No, we are reforming the cops. They need to change. Sorry but they are abusing their power. They need to be retrained and we need to rethink how we go about policing our society.

How about if you catch me speeding just pull up behind me, get my license, flash your lights so I know that I did SOMETHING wrong, then back the fuck away and mail me my god damned ticket. It shouldn't matter if you are a cute blonde or a black brother.

If you catch me selling lose cigarettes give me a ticket to appear in court. Don't choke and arrest and murder me.

Yes, many cops, most cops, are good people. They've just been trained improperly or their training is outdated.

Do we as a society have the right to decide if our police have become too militarized that we can change that?

Why would anyone "good" person want to be a Police officer these days? It's a thankless and extremely dangerous job and now if you screw up there will be an angry mob demanding that you be put away in prison for the rest of your life!

We need Police and we need good people to become Police officers! What's happening now will only ensure that won't be taking place!

Couldn't agree more. I also think a lot of good citizens will be leaving those places too, if they can. I feel bad for those who can't leave.

One unspoken downside to the civil rights movement was that it emptied the ghettos of ambitious blacks. They now had a much easier time getting out to the burbs.

That should have always been the case....but the downfall was that all you had left in the ghettos was the dregs and the ghettos went further into hell.

Super article:

Great article.

Between Covid 19 and these riots...most of the large urban areas controlled by Democrats have been turned into dead zones. They're not coming back from what's been done to them which means things are going to get much worse than they are now before they start to get better. I think a mass exodus is about to take place of people moving from liberal cities to areas controlled by conservatives. You can see it happening in a country like Venezuela. Liberal politics turned a vibrant nation into a shit hole and people are leaving the country in droves.

Last edited:
Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

lol, good luck with that.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.
If that makes you feel better I will allow it. :itsok:

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

And I will allow you to kiss my ass.

Police have a difficult, dangerous, and increasingly thankless job, and have to deal with hopped up junkies, mental cases, hopeless scumbags with no regard for life, and - as we have seen on this thread - bud light badasses who may have repeated their delusional stories of "da cops fuk wit me, I keeeel them!" to themselves often enough that they may really do something stupid in the real world. On top of all that, now they have to assume their every fart and scratch is being filmed 24/7. People claim to want 'better' policing, but they are driving the best people away from it.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

With tongue?

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

With tongue?

O.K.....that's gross.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

I already told you it was fine that you are gay but please stop soliciting me for gay sex.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

With tongue?

O.K.....that's gross.
Why are you giggling then? :)

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

I already told you it was fine that you are gay but please stop soliciting me for gay sex.

While it's not my thing, it's probably the only sex you'll ever get and only if the poor slob at the other end is drunk.

We've already established good looking women won't look twice at you.....unless you are a circus act.

Police have a difficult, dangerous, and increasingly thankless job, and have to deal with hopped up junkies, mental cases, hopeless scumbags with no regard for life, and - as we have seen on this thread - bud light badasses who may have repeated their delusional stories of "da cops fuk wit me, I keeeel them!" to themselves often enough that they may really do something stupid in the real world. On top of all that, now they have to assume their every fart and scratch is being filmed 24/7. People claim to want 'better' policing, but they are driving the best people away from it.
No one is saying it's not a tough job; of course it is. But they knew that going in, and if they can't do the job without breaking the law or violating someone's rights then they should quit. They should...... it's on them. It's their responsibility. We shouldn't have to step light around them and make allowances, they are the fucking public servants, not us.

There are a lot of tough jobs in the world, and no one cares about your sniveling...... stfu and do your damn job.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

While it's not my thing, it's probably the only sex you'll ever get and only if the poor slob at the other end is drunk.

We've already established good looking women won't look twice at you.....unless you are a circus act.
You've been thinking a lot about my sex life yet you still havent come close to getting it right.

It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more.

Black Lives Matters as a group....can go fuck itself.

"
It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more."

When Cliven Bundy and hundreds of CONSERVATIVES aimed guns at the police who were just trying to do their job (bundy was breaking the law! bundy was a CRIMINAL!) did you say thank you to those cops as you aimed your gun at them?

So fucking what? No one twisted their arms and made them take the job. They literally volunteered for it.

If you cant handle the job and be professional about it then you need to find a new line of work. Not everyone is cut out to be a public servant.

Last edited:
Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

You've been thinking a lot about my sex life yet you still havent come close to getting it right.

Don't think about it at all.

You are the liar posting about your "success".

Given how much lie about other shit, we know the best you'll get is a 2$ whore

Your sex life is much like your intellect.....AWOL

That's not delusional; that's following things to their logical conclusion.
If I have to defend myself from a cop, anywhere in this country, the only way I will ever walk the streets a free man again is if I kill every damn cop in the country. Anything less and I die in a cage or bleed out on a road somewhere..... so what do I have to lose? They can only execute me once.

The thing about killing cops is that while the first one is very expensive, the rest are all free.

Forum List

Back