Cops: We are leaving

... It's why I have suggested repeatedly that we need to divide this nation right down the middle and have two countries instead. One side for Democrats, the other side for us Republicans, and anybody in between will just have to pick a side closest to their beliefs.
We're not going to do that, so it is a waste of time indulging in such lazy thinking when we have real work to do.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.
Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

We are throwing away a great asset.

Because of a bunch of ignorant assholes.
Let me know when the world becomes fair.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

Oh no, who's going to pull over and ticket moms on their way to pick up kids now?! :eek:

I get it.

The rule of law is a joke to you.

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you.
Fuck the pigs and their Gestapo mentality violating civil rights and extorting civilians.

Super article:

Great article.

While I don't think policing in concept is something we should get rid of

Our police are out of control, and so are their unions

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

They treat citizens worse than our soldiers treated Iraqis on average.
And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Please do us a favor and go fuck yourself.
Fuck cops. Republicans are so obvious. They want to make this about if you are pro cop or against cops. Well, I'm against cops. At least the current state of the police force. They can't and won't reform themselves. It has to be done from the outside. Remember, they work for us. I'm not against cops. I'm against bad cops. And if you are black, you fear cops. Fuck that. Things have to change.

Let me say it again, fuck cops. They work for us so they do what they are told. They want to quit? Fine! We will find lots of blacks, muslims, latino's who are looking for that kind of salary.

If white cops are racist and can't understand their bias, they need to go.

We need good cops not just bodies. If these meatheads can't get it they need to go. They are public servants. Tax payers pay their salary. If you want you can get a private police force to police your neighbood. Privatize that shit.

Just like I wasn't against the troops I was against the war they were fighting. If the soldiers weren't fighting a war we were lied into I wouldn't be against the troops. And because of my patriotism I am still for MY troops to be successful. I just want to pull them out of that bad situation. Today our police have become militarized and we need to rethink some shit.

Let me give you a great example of how this has happened in the past. There was a time a cop could shoot at a car it was chasing. I believe that is illegal now. At least it is in Michigan. See? We needed to stop cops from being out of control before and we're going to do it again. The ones who can't help but be violoent bullies need to go be bouncers and bodyguards in the private sector.

Most cops are good cops.

Nobody has produced the numbers to justify the bullshit that is going on right now.
Nobody has to justify anything for you pale recessives.

Because you can't.

You just say it's that way...and expect everyone to believe your crap.

You are full of shit and have been from the start.
I dont expect or need you to believe anything. Youre a nobody. It would be like worrying about what a rhesus monkey thought. :)
Do you think black people are going to show up and vote democratic in November or are they going to stay home and let republicans win?
Blacks learned a lesson last election. I expect them to vote and vote big.

Sounds like a lot of them will be......for Trump !!!!!!!!!!!

Suck on it.
If that makes you feel better I will allow it. :itsok:

And I will allow you to kiss my ass.
I already told you it was fine that you are gay but please stop soliciting me for gay sex.

While it's not my thing, it's probably the only sex you'll ever get and only if the poor slob at the other end is drunk.

We've already established good looking women won't look twice at you.....unless you are a circus act.
You've been thinking a lot about my sex life yet you still havent come close to getting it right.

Don't think about it at all.

You are the liar posting about your "success".

Given how much lie about other shit, we know the best you'll get is a 2$ whore

Your sex life is much like your intellect.....AWOL
Obviously you think about it a lot. You think women wont look at me twice and you keep soliciting me for gay sex.

Please keep your fantsies to yourself.

And leave me out of them.
Says the guy that thinks about my sex life all the time and wants to have gay sex with me.

Sorry, you must have meant this for IM2(stupid).

Try again.

Super article:

Great article.

Oh no, who's going to pull over and ticket moms on their way to pick up kids now?! :eek:

I get it.

The rule of law is a joke to you.

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you.
Fuck the pigs and their Gestapo mentality violating civil rights and extorting civilians.

Anyone who remotely looks like you.

Super article:

Great article.

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Fuck cops. Republicans are so obvious. They want to make this about if you are pro cop or against cops. Well, I'm against cops. At least the current state of the police force. They can't and won't reform themselves. It has to be done from the outside. Remember, they work for us. I'm not against cops. I'm against bad cops. And if you are black, you fear cops. Fuck that. Things have to change.

Let me say it again, fuck cops. They work for us so they do what they are told. They want to quit? Fine! We will find lots of blacks, muslims, latino's who are looking for that kind of salary.

We need good cops not just bodies. If these meatheads can't get it they need to go. They are public servants. Tax payers pay their salary. If you want you can get a private police force to police your neighbood. Privatize that shit.

Just like I wasn't against the troops I was against the war they were fighting. If the soldiers weren't fighting a war we were lied into I wouldn't be against the troops. And because of my patriotism I am still for MY troops to be successful. I just want to pull them out of that bad situation. Today our police have become militarized and we need to rethink some shit.

Let me give you a great example of how this has happened in the past. There was a time a cop could shoot at a car it was chasing. I believe that is illegal now. At least it is in Michigan. See? We needed to stop cops from being out of control before and we're going to do it again. The ones who can't help but be violoent bullies need to go be bouncers and bodyguards in the private sector.

Most cops are good cops.

Nobody has produced the numbers to justify the bullshit that is going on right now.

Because you can't.

I dont expect or need you to believe anything. Youre a nobody. It would be like worrying about what a rhesus monkey thought. :)
Do you think black people are going to show up and vote democratic in November or are they going to stay home and let republicans win?

Suck on it.

I already told you it was fine that you are gay but please stop soliciting me for gay sex.

While it's not my thing, it's probably the only sex you'll ever get and only if the poor slob at the other end is drunk.

We've already established good looking women won't look twice at you.....unless you are a circus act.
You've been thinking a lot about my sex life yet you still havent come close to getting it right.

Obviously you think about it a lot. You think women wont look at me twice and you keep soliciting me for gay sex.

Says the guy that thinks about my sex life all the time and wants to have gay sex with me.

Try again.
No I was talking to you. Youre the one thats soliciting me for gay sex and interested in my sex life.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

Try again.
No I was talking to you. Youre the one thats soliciting me for gay sex and interested in my sex life.

So you are drunk.

But if you are not to drunk, why don't you show me where I solicited anything from you.

Lying racist piece of shit.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

Try again.

So you are drunk.

But if you are not to drunk, why don't you show me where I solicited anything from you.

I dont drink.

I dont need to show you anything. You know what you asked me. Stop asking me for sex.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

Try again.

So you are drunk.

I dont drink.

I dont need to show you anything. You know what you asked me. Stop asking me for sex.

As usual you can't produce.

To bad you don't drink. At least you'd have an excuse for sounding so stupid every fucking time you post.

For someone who such a racist asshole, you really don't seem to mind fitting the sterotype of an undeducated, low IQ minority.

... It's why I have suggested repeatedly that we need to divide this nation right down the middle and have two countries instead. One side for Democrats, the other side for us Republicans, and anybody in between will just have to pick a side closest to their beliefs.
We're not going to do that, so it is a waste of time indulging in such lazy thinking when we have real work to do.

Of course we're not going to do that. When have we ever done things that actually solved the problem? We will continue to go back and forth (You're a Commie---you're a fascist) year after year, decade after decade. and generation after generation. How dare anybody suggest we fall out of our usual paradigm? Let's keep doing things the way we have been. Look how good it's worked out for us so far!

Of course we're not going to do that. When have we ever done things that actually solved the problem? We will continue to go back and forth (You're a Commie---you're a fascist) year after year, decade after decade. and generation after generation. How dare anybody suggest we fall out of our usual paradigm? Let's keep doing things the way we have been. Look how good it's worked out for us so far!
Real Americans are not quitters and weaklings.

If what you're doing isn't working, you should quit. Back up, take a breath, and figure out another approach.

Did any of those guys attack a police officer? Did any of those guys refuse orders? Did any of those guys pull out or point a weapon at an officer. Did any of those guys fight with officers while being subdued?

No, they did exactly what Tamir Rice did. Stand around with something that looks like a gun. If anything, those guys should have been under MORE scrutiny, because they were on a government building with anti-government signs.

Nope. He too had serious medical conditions including being extremely obese. If somebody is choking you, you can't repeatedly scream I can't breathe. If you can't really breathe, you can't scream either.

Again, if he died an day later or an day before, you MIGHT have an argument. He died when the cops were choking him, though.

Of courses it wasn't in his hand, in your liberal fantasy world, the cop just took the chance that he had a gun in his pants. Then it popped out like a cork and landed on the ground when he was shot.

Or the mentally unstable cop who was fired from another police department just freaked out and shot the kid because, hey, he's black, no one will make a big deal.

And it's pretty pathetic too. This is what the left is doing to our once beautiful country. It's why I have suggested repeatedly that we need to divide this nation right down the middle and have two countries instead. One side for Democrats, the other side for us Republicans, and anybody in between will just have to pick a side closest to their beliefs.

Hmmm.. The problem is, we've been along for the ride for the last 40 years as you people have proceeded to fuck this up, but now that you have had the car keys taken away you want to do the separation thing.

No, guy, the problem here isn't that the corporations (who really run things in this country, sorry) are being "pathetic", it's that they realize there's no profit in subsidizing racism and police brutality. They realize that Trump isn't the leader we need right now.

If what you're doing isn't working, you should quit. Back up, take a breath, and figure out another approach.
Is that your reaction every time there is a problem with family or friends? If so, you're not much of either.

Over 200 years, the strongest, greatest country the world has ever known? It's working.

Spineless defeatism is NOT American.

No, they did exactly what Tamir Rice did. Stand around with something that looks like a gun. If anything, those guys should have been under MORE scrutiny, because they were on a government building with anti-government signs.

Standing there with a gun is legal. Pulling a gun out when police approach you is a threat. Your apple and oranges comparisons fail every time you try them.

Again, if he died an day later or an day before, you MIGHT have an argument. He died when the cops were choking him, though.

Sounds like you've never been in a fight in your life, or had any kind of training. Putting your arm around a persons neck does not mean you are choking him, especially when he's still perfectly capable of screaming.

Or the mentally unstable cop who was fired from another police department just freaked out and shot the kid because, hey, he's black, no one will make a big deal.

Or........because.........the punk pulled out a realistic looking gun on him, in a park renown for shootings and drugs.

Hmmm.. The problem is, we've been along for the ride for the last 40 years as you people have proceeded to fuck this up, but now that you have had the car keys taken away you want to do the separation thing.

No, guy, the problem here isn't that the corporations (who really run things in this country, sorry) are being "pathetic", it's that they realize there's no profit in subsidizing racism and police brutality. They realize that Trump isn't the leader we need right now.

He's the leader we need right now, and that's why we should separate our country. You have your leader, and we'll have ours. Trump could run our country, and Biden could run yours. Tax your corporations so high that they move to our side, make your police so weak they are forbidden from self-defense, make all drugs legal, let anybody cross the border into your side for you to support them, and after Democrats leave my side, my property value doubles or triples.

Trying a real solution is not quitting. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results each time.

When you are given the option of getting beaten by a stick or get beaten by a stick...............what does it matter anymore.

They enforce the law they get smacked down.........don't get smacked down.............all for politics and BS as the country burns..........

I don't have a clue why any would want to be a police officer anymore .

When you are given the option of getting beaten by a stick or get beaten by a stick...............what does it matter anymore.

They enforce the law they get smacked down.........don't get smacked down.............all for politics and BS as the country burns..........

Now it's starting in Atlanta. As always, the lowlife fought with police and ended up getting killed. After the fight, he stole the cops taser gun, ran, stopped, turned around, and pointed the gun at an officer. But it's the cops fault, not the lowlife.

Now it's starting in Atlanta. As always, the lowlife fought with police and ended up getting killed. After the fight, he stole the cops taser gun, ran, stopped, turned around, and pointed the gun at an officer. But it's the cops fault, not the lowlife.
He was a stupid drunk..........doesn't mean a lowlife...........booze was talking..........so that is unknown.

But he did provoke and got himself killed.

Forum List

Back