Cops: We are leaving

It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more.

Black Lives Matters as a group....can go fuck itself.

"
It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more."

When Cliven Bundy and hundreds of CONSERVATIVES aimed guns at the police who were just trying to do their job (bundy was breaking the law! bundy was a CRIMINAL!) did you say thank you to those cops as you aimed your gun at them?

You must have me confused with somebody else.

Get your head out of your ass and get back to the middle of the Bell curve where most interactions with police are harmless.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

We are throwing away a great asset.

Because of a bunch of ignorant assholes.

While I don't think policing in concept is something we should get rid of

Our police are out of control, and so are their unions

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

They treat citizens worse than our soldiers treated Iraqis on average.
And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Please do us a favor and go fuck yourself.
Fuck cops. Republicans are so obvious. They want to make this about if you are pro cop or against cops. Well, I'm against cops. At least the current state of the police force. They can't and won't reform themselves. It has to be done from the outside. Remember, they work for us. I'm not against cops. I'm against bad cops. And if you are black, you fear cops. Fuck that. Things have to change.

Let me say it again, fuck cops. They work for us so they do what they are told. They want to quit? Fine! We will find lots of blacks, muslims, latino's who are looking for that kind of salary.

If white cops are racist and can't understand their bias, they need to go.

We need good cops not just bodies. If these meatheads can't get it they need to go. They are public servants. Tax payers pay their salary. If you want you can get a private police force to police your neighbood. Privatize that shit.

Just like I wasn't against the troops I was against the war they were fighting. If the soldiers weren't fighting a war we were lied into I wouldn't be against the troops. And because of my patriotism I am still for MY troops to be successful. I just want to pull them out of that bad situation. Today our police have become militarized and we need to rethink some shit.

Let me give you a great example of how this has happened in the past. There was a time a cop could shoot at a car it was chasing. I believe that is illegal now. At least it is in Michigan. See? We needed to stop cops from being out of control before and we're going to do it again. The ones who can't help but be violoent bullies need to go be bouncers and bodyguards in the private sector.

Most cops are good cops.

Nobody has produced the numbers to justify the bullshit that is going on right now.
Nobody has to justify anything for you pale recessives.

Because you can't.

You just say it's that way...and expect everyone to believe your crap.

You are full of shit and have been from the start.
I dont expect or need you to believe anything. Youre a nobody. It would be like worrying about what a rhesus monkey thought. :)
Do you think black people are going to show up and vote democratic in November or are they going to stay home and let republicans win?
Blacks learned a lesson last election. I expect them to vote and vote big.

Sounds like a lot of them will be......for Trump !!!!!!!!!!!

Suck on it.
If that makes you feel better I will allow it. :itsok:

And I will allow you to kiss my ass.
I already told you it was fine that you are gay but please stop soliciting me for gay sex.

While it's not my thing, it's probably the only sex you'll ever get and only if the poor slob at the other end is drunk.

We've already established good looking women won't look twice at you.....unless you are a circus act.
You've been thinking a lot about my sex life yet you still havent come close to getting it right.

Don't think about it at all.

You are the liar posting about your "success".

Given how much lie about other shit, we know the best you'll get is a 2$ whore

Your sex life is much like your intellect.....AWOL
Obviously you think about it a lot. You think women wont look at me twice and you keep soliciting me for gay sex.

Police have a difficult, dangerous, and increasingly thankless job, and have to deal with hopped up junkies, mental cases, hopeless scumbags with no regard for life, and - as we have seen on this thread - bud light badasses who may have repeated their delusional stories of "da cops fuk wit me, I keeeel them!" to themselves often enough that they may really do something stupid in the real world. On top of all that, now they have to assume their every fart and scratch is being filmed 24/7. People claim to want 'better' policing, but they are driving the best people away from it.
No one is saying it's not a tough job; of course it is. But they knew that going in, and if they can't do the job without breaking the law or violating someone's rights then they should quit. They should...... it's on them. It's their responsibility. We shouldn't have to step light around them and make allowances, they are the fucking public servants, not us.

There are a lot of tough jobs in the world, and no one cares about your sniveling...... stfu and do your damn job.
This ^^^ and then the whiners whine about wanting better police officers. :rolleyes-41:

" and - as we have seen on this thread - bud light badasses who may have repeated their delusional stories of "da cops fuk wit me, I keeeel them!" to themselves often enough that they may really do something stupid in the real world. "

Police have a difficult, dangerous, and increasingly thankless job, and have to deal with hopped up junkies, mental cases, hopeless scumbags with no regard for life, and - as we have seen on this thread - bud light badasses who may have repeated their delusional stories of "da cops fuk wit me, I keeeel them!" to themselves often enough that they may really do something stupid in the real world. On top of all that, now they have to assume their every fart and scratch is being filmed 24/7. People claim to want 'better' policing, but they are driving the best people away from it.
That's not delusional; that's following things to their logical conclusion.
If I have to defend myself from a cop, anywhere in this country, the only way I will ever walk the streets a free man again is if I kill every damn cop in the country. Anything less and I die in a cage or bleed out on a road somewhere..... so what do I have to lose? They can only execute me once.

The thing about killing cops is that while the first one is very expensive, the rest are all free.

Is there a doctor in the house?

1592075565657.png

If I have to defend myself from a cop, anywhere in this country, the only way I will ever walk the streets a free man again is if I kill every damn cop in the country. Anything less and I die in a cage or bleed out on a road somewhere..... so what do I have to lose? They can only execute me once.

The thing about killing cops is that while the first one is very expensive, the rest are all free.

View attachment 349826

Do you ever have anything to offer besides trying to mock people?

View attachment 349826

Please don’t kill me!!!!! No! Nooooo!!!!

View attachment 349826

Seriously, I never see anything wort a shit out of you, you just roam around the board acting like a childish little pussy..... is that all you are?

View attachment 349826

Please don’t kill me!!!!! No! Nooooo!!!!

I guess that answers my question.....

I have no idea why you people on the left hold the view that if you lie often enough, those lies will be accepted as truth by others.

Nobody was murdered for selling loose cigarettes. He died from medical complications and refusing to obey orders by the police officers.

I wasn't aware you could die from refusing orders. I'm pretty sure that his being choked to death is what killed him.

Toy gun? If you're referring to the Tamir Rice case that took place less than 10 miles from my home, the kid pulled a realistic gun on the officer. WTF would you expect him to do? Here is a comparison of the real gun and the toy gun, and tell me you would be able to tell the difference between the real one and the toy.

I would expect him to actually have SEEN the gun, because it wasn't in the kid's hand when he was shot.

Or he could treat him like this white boy with a gun was treated.

Floyd was not murdered for passing a bad 20 dollar bill. Another liberal lie. He died from cardiac arrest. There is no singular reason his heart went on him, and the officer kneeling on his neck possibly contributed. But he was on meth and fentanyl at the time. As for the 20 dollar bill, the clerk knew it was phony. Do you really think that when you go to the store, and see the cashier take her highlighter and draw a line on that bill, it's for artistic reasons? No. Those markers indicate real and counterfeit bills.

Wow, Ray? Really? Next thing you'll be claiming that it was totally that Botham Jean's fault for living on the wrong floor and being shot by Amber Guyger. And jean was smoking some weed once. Totally his fault.

Ray, hate to say this.. you guys have lost this argument. Big corporations are falling all over themselves to side with BLM.

And that will stop ALL incidents like this? Don't kid yourself. Like I said, any large group of people will have a few bad apples; it's unavoidable. If black lives really DO matter, then I think the best way to preserve those lives is to teach black people to obey all commands by the police.

Says the guy who threw a fit when he was told that he couldn't get a haircut.

Hey, maybe if they treated THESE guys the way they treat blacks, you'd be singing a different tune.

1592083452420.png

HOLY SHIT, THEY'VE GOT GUNS! SHOOT THEM!!!!!

I was never a cop, I was career Army, but I saw several people including myself, face serious retaliation for calling out a higher ranking individual's illegal, unethical, or immoral conduct.
Then that was out of bounds and certainly not due process. More evidence of a broken system.

I feel the pain of the majority good cops, but they let their union protect the bad cops and keep them on staff.

That has given the whole lot, a bad name.

Blacks have always complained about Not being treated equally by cops, we believed the cops over them, near always, for decades....

But now we have cameras and video recorders on us, 24/7 in our cell phones....And we are now seeing cops murder unarmed blacks for loose cigarette selling, carrying a toy gun, shoplifting, and passing a bad $20, that you may not have even known was bad....

That's a rude awakening, to many whites....

Not really. Most of us realize that this happens to all people of all races and also happens pretty rarely.

The fact that the news nationalizes a dozen cases out of 330 million people per year does not man anything. The police have needed reform for decades but it is not because there is a rash of police killing black people - it is because they have become bullies and regularly abuse the shit out of their power. No one anywhere gives a shit when a bunch of cops kick in a door and shoot a sleeping white man to death on a no knock warrant. They name laws after black women that have the same done to them. It is the height of idiocy that this is a race issue when it would be something that we all get behind because people of all races have been stepped on by the police.

I have been robbed exactly one time in my life and it was not by a criminal as you would normally have thought - it was by a cop. I have been harassed by cops when doing nothing illegal and have had a close friend of a cop use that relationship to try and harass me and a friend for no valid reason. Race played no part in any of that shit - it was a case of people on power trips.

I was never a cop, I was career Army, but I saw several people including myself, face serious retaliation for calling out a higher ranking individual's illegal, unethical, or immoral conduct.
Then that was out of bounds and certainly not due process. More evidence of a broken system.
It is the nature of a bureaucracy. I am unsure if there is a concrete way of avoiding such a problem. The IG system is rife with corruption and I have seen it first hand. The SNCO club is a real thing and is much like the blue wall.

So you side with the black guy this one time? ...
I wouldn't expect a typically stupid, racist democrat to understand, but I don't side with or against anyone based on the color of their skin.
You don’t realize you’re doing it but we do
And we see the true evil that rears its ugly head with this rhetoric. Its not that you have racists thoughts, its not that you do racists things. It is not even that someone can point to a raciest act. It is that you simply ARE by virtues of merely existing.

You get to be identified by a truly vile and evil core property. This allows anyone to simply regard you as evil without cause or reason. A much simpler way to deal with those that disagree with you rather than addressing facts or reality.

I feel the pain of the majority good cops, but they let their union protect the bad cops and keep them on staff.

That has given the whole lot, a bad name.

Blacks have always complained about Not being treated equally by cops, we believed the cops over them, near always, for decades....

But now we have cameras and video recorders on us, 24/7 in our cell phones....And we are now seeing cops murder unarmed blacks for loose cigarette selling, carrying a toy gun, shoplifting, and passing a bad $20, that you may not have even known was bad....

That's a rude awakening, to many whites....

Not really. Most of us realize that this happens to all people of all races and also happens pretty rarely.

The fact that the news nationalizes a dozen cases out of 330 million people per year does not man anything. The police have needed reform for decades but it is not because there is a rash of police killing black people - it is because they have become bullies and regularly abuse the shit out of their power. No one anywhere gives a shit when a bunch of cops kick in a door and shoot a sleeping white man to death on a no knock warrant. They name laws after black women that have the same done to them. It is the height of idiocy that this is a race issue when it would be something that we all get behind because people of all races have been stepped on by the police.

I have been robbed exactly one time in my life and it was not by a criminal as you would normally have thought - it was by a cop. I have been harassed by cops when doing nothing illegal and have had a close friend of a cop use that relationship to try and harass me and a friend for no valid reason. Race played no part in any of that shit - it was a case of people on power trips.
Say that shit again.... and again. And again....

Until they all learn.

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops
People need to be shot and killed or blown up or burned alive for promoting and compelling sex, drugs, and alcohol under the guise of so-called "mental health" treatment.

You go to court and call another human being "mentally ill" just because you can, you need to be beatn and bloodied and torn apart limb from limb.

And that will stop ALL incidents like this? Don't kid yourself. Like I said, any large group of people will have a few bad apples; it's unavoidable. If black lives really DO matter, then I think the best way to preserve those lives is to teach black people to obey all commands by the police.

Says the guy who threw a fit when he was told that he couldn't get a haircut.

Hey, maybe if they treated THESE guys the way they treat blacks, you'd be singing a different tune.

View attachment 349877
HOLY SHIT, THEY'VE GOT GUNS! SHOOT THEM!!!!!

Did any of those guys attack a police officer? Did any of those guys refuse orders? Did any of those guys pull out or point a weapon at an officer. Did any of those guys fight with officers while being subdued?

apple: orange.jpeg

When did I ever throw a fit about not being able to get a hair cut? It's been two weeks since we opened up barber shops, and I still haven't got one yet.

I wasn't aware you could die from refusing orders. I'm pretty sure that his being choked to death is what killed him.

Nope. He too had serious medical conditions including being extremely obese. If somebody is choking you, you can't repeatedly scream I can't breathe. If you can't really breathe, you can't scream either.

I would expect him to actually have SEEN the gun, because it wasn't in the kid's hand when he was shot.

Or he could treat him like this white boy with a gun was treated.

Of courses it wasn't in his hand, in your liberal fantasy world, the cop just took the chance that he had a gun in his pants. Then it popped out like a cork and landed on the ground when he was shot.

Ray, hate to say this.. you guys have lost this argument. Big corporations are falling all over themselves to side with BLM.

And it's pretty pathetic too. This is what the left is doing to our once beautiful country. It's why I have suggested repeatedly that we need to divide this nation right down the middle and have two countries instead. One side for Democrats, the other side for us Republicans, and anybody in between will just have to pick a side closest to their beliefs.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Fuck cops. Republicans are so obvious. They want to make this about if you are pro cop or against cops. Well, I'm against cops. At least the current state of the police force. They can't and won't reform themselves. It has to be done from the outside. Remember, they work for us. I'm not against cops. I'm against bad cops. And if you are black, you fear cops. Fuck that. Things have to change.

Let me say it again, fuck cops. They work for us so they do what they are told. They want to quit? Fine! We will find lots of blacks, muslims, latino's who are looking for that kind of salary.

We need good cops not just bodies. If these meatheads can't get it they need to go. They are public servants. Tax payers pay their salary. If you want you can get a private police force to police your neighbood. Privatize that shit.

Just like I wasn't against the troops I was against the war they were fighting. If the soldiers weren't fighting a war we were lied into I wouldn't be against the troops. And because of my patriotism I am still for MY troops to be successful. I just want to pull them out of that bad situation. Today our police have become militarized and we need to rethink some shit.

Let me give you a great example of how this has happened in the past. There was a time a cop could shoot at a car it was chasing. I believe that is illegal now. At least it is in Michigan. See? We needed to stop cops from being out of control before and we're going to do it again. The ones who can't help but be violoent bullies need to go be bouncers and bodyguards in the private sector.

Most cops are good cops.

Nobody has produced the numbers to justify the bullshit that is going on right now.

Because you can't.

I dont expect or need you to believe anything. Youre a nobody. It would be like worrying about what a rhesus monkey thought. :)
Do you think black people are going to show up and vote democratic in November or are they going to stay home and let republicans win?

Suck on it.

I already told you it was fine that you are gay but please stop soliciting me for gay sex.

While it's not my thing, it's probably the only sex you'll ever get and only if the poor slob at the other end is drunk.

We've already established good looking women won't look twice at you.....unless you are a circus act.
You've been thinking a lot about my sex life yet you still havent come close to getting it right.

Obviously you think about it a lot. You think women wont look at me twice and you keep soliciting me for gay sex.

Please keep your fantsies to yourself.

And leave me out of them.

Super article:

Great article.

Most cops are good cops.

Because you can't.

Suck on it.

Please keep your fantsies to yourself.

And leave me out of them.
Says the guy that thinks about my sex life all the time and wants to have gay sex with me.

Forum List

Back