Cops: We are leaving

...Policing in this country needs work. I don't think racism is the problem, I think the problem is abuse of power. ....

How many of these cases don't involve resisting arrest in some way? If we are going to talk about "abuse of power" we ought to look at responsibility on both sides. That guy in Minneapolis might be alive today if that police officer hadn't been sitting on his neck all day, but that guy in Atlanta would certainly be alive if he simply hadn't resisted arrest. Policing isn't going to improve if police officers, and would-be officers, get the message that they can't win no matter what they do.
I'm thinking of these guys;

...Policing in this country needs work. I don't think racism is the problem, I think the problem is abuse of power. ....

How many of these cases don't involve resisting arrest in some way? If we are going to talk about "abuse of power" we ought to look at responsibility on both sides. That guy in Minneapolis might be alive today if that police officer hadn't been sitting on his neck all day, but that guy in Atlanta would certainly be alive if he simply hadn't resisted arrest. Policing isn't going to improve if police officers, and would-be officers, get the message that they can't win no matter what they do.
Plenty of cases that cops get demonized for are bullshit, but they get away with a lot of dirty shit too.

People don't become cops to uphold the law, they become cops so they can ignore it.

...Trying a real solution is not quitting. ....
Destroying the Union is NOT "a real solution," it is merely giving up. It would be wise to keep in mind what happened to the last group of assholes who tried it.
If our rights are being ignored and voted away from us and we're just being treated like tax cattle, why should we stay?

Destroying the Union is NOT "a real solution," it is merely giving up. It would be wise to keep in mind what happened to the last group of assholes who tried it.
If our rights are being ignored and voted away from us and we're just being treated like tax cattle, why should we stay?
First, you should stay because you are stupid.
Second, you'd better to stay, because if you fight - you will lose.
Third, you are treated like cattle because you behave as cattle. Try to became a useful member of society - and you life will matter.

... I, and a lot of other men like me, will happily start killing people to ensure we don't......... ever.
Oh great, another internet Rambo. :rolleyes:
We are frankly scared of what will happen if we don't.

Actual history is a whole lot scarier and more violent than all those movies you constantly refer to, guy.
:rolleyes:
What’s easier solving our crime problem or reforming the police?
Actually, I say we send the cops home for 180 days; furlough them. No LE at all..... none.

I think shit would get very exciting for a week or so and then the flight 93 effect will occur and regular folks will band together and brutally, viciously, and with a fuck-ton of collateral damage, put a stop to it. We know who the shitbags are and where they stay and we will set their houses on fire and stand outside with a rifle and shoot them when they try to run out. We'll decorate trees and lampposts and shit will get very bloody and very ugly for a while........and then it will settle right on down. Because all the worst predators will be dead or hiding.

So that's a big dent in the crime problem.

And after we finish killing all these mutts, we will be sick at heart thinking of all the innocent people who died during this shit-show, and we will be happy to go back to outsourcing this shit to LE, and LE will get a graphic lesson in the fact that while they are nice to have around, they are not actually necessary, and they should maybe remember that.

And I think that would go a long way towards adjusting the attitudes of the cops.

So. What?

Let those thugs with badges go. They were doing more harm than good anyway.

We'll replace them with intelligent and decent law enforcement professionals.
Just like that? Do you really think it's that simple? Is it that simple when people say things like "just kill those fucking animals burning the cities down"? Simplify, dehumanize, dismiss? Is any real progress on anything going to be made with this kind of thinking on any side?
It really is that simple. It would be easier if you didn’t fight reforming the cops. You support systemic racism.

Reform the cops how? What reforms do you want to see?
From his comments here it sure seems as if he wants them to stop enforcing the law.

What he doesn't understand is the more difficult you make it on police officers, the less quality of officers you will get in the future. You can't reform the police every single time a bad apple makes a story for the MSM. Most police forces work diligently to get the best officers possible. But nothing will stop some from slipping through the cracks. All you can really do is remove the bad cops once they are exposed.
Problem is, they are not removing them.
And even if one does something bad enough to get fired, which is rare, they get on with another department immediately.

Are you making an assumption or do you have any credible evidence to your claim? If you personally know any police officers, then you'd also know they have people breathing down their necks every day. They are constantly being monitored and have strict standards. Police work is pretty political.
I know a lot of cops and I work with them almost every day. I like almost all of them on a personal level but I never forget that if they get ordered to raid my house to arrest me, they will kick the door and come in guns drawn, and they will kill me if I resist in any way.
Maybe we stop doing raids? Just wait till he leaves the house.
They like raids because people are more relaxed at their homes, and also because we are less likely to start shooting when they are all pointing rifles and shotguns at our families.
It's a dominance thing, it's not just about making an arrest. It's about making people fear them.

Third, you are treated like cattle because you behave as cattle. Try to became a useful member of society - and you life will matter.
How do you figure that?
Seriously, explain your logic...... how did you reach these conclusions?
How am I stupid?
Why would we lose?
How do I behave like cattle?
And how does my life not matter?

Because I think you're just talking out of your ass and looking like a fucking retard while you're doing it.
But go ahead and explain your position and I'll listen.

How am I stupid?
You are really stupid. Actually, you are very seriously degradated.
Why would we lose?
Because you can't win. And you can't win, first of all, because you are stupid. You don't even understand what do you want to win, and how achieve it.
You behave like cattle always when you are not behave as a civilised, decent man. First of all, when you are not working, and when you are committing crimes.

Everything has its price, including human life.
Price of human life for the society is determined by its contribution to society. Life of a parasite have a negative value - he is eating, drinking, breathing without any benefit. Useless waste of the common resources.
Because I think you're just talking out of your ass and looking like a fucking retard while you're doing it.
Looks like you will listen only voices on your head.

And you can DIRECTLY thank the American left for the condition of law enforcement today.

We need to get rid of that very very small minority that are quote, "bad cops". The left however wants to get rid of all cops, no matter who they are.

Oh yea it's the American left that supports police unions

/s

retard

they have huge institutional trust on the backs of low born whites. You wanna guess what ethnic group doesn't trust cops?

Can you please not drink and post.

I have no way of relating what you posted to what you quoted.

he's saying police are out of control because of "the left"

I'm saying that if you poll, the reason politicians can't fuck with police is because they have very high institutional trust from white America

And Republicans are the white party

Thus it is Republicans who keep the unions afloat and policing the same way it's been for decades. Not democrats.
Conservative voter's appreciate the job our police do everyday.

And you can DIRECTLY thank the American left for the condition of law enforcement today.

We need to get rid of that very very small minority that are quote, "bad cops". The left however wants to get rid of all cops, no matter who they are.

/s

retard

they have huge institutional trust on the backs of low born whites. You wanna guess what ethnic group doesn't trust cops?

I'm saying that if you poll, the reason politicians can't fuck with police is because they have very high institutional trust from white America

Thus it is Republicans who keep the unions afloat and policing the same way it's been for decades. Not democrats.

That's true!

like when police were performing their duty at ruby ridge and people died....

or at waco when police were performing their duty and MORE people died...

and certainly when Cliven Bundy was breaking the law and police tried to do their job and hundreds of conservatives showed up and aimed guns at those police....

yup....

cons sure appreciated cops on THOSE occasions!

How am I stupid?
Why would we lose?
Because you can't win. And you can't win, first of all, because you are stupid. You don't even understand what do you want to win, and how achieve it.
You behave like cattle always when you are not behave as a civilised, decent man. First of all, when you are not working, and when you are committing crimes.

Price of human life for the society is determined by its contribution to society. Life of a parasite have a negative value - he is eating, drinking, breathing without any benefit. Useless waste of the common resources.
Well, one of us is sure stupid, but it ain't me.
You clearly don't know shit about me, and you seem to be ranting and raving against some position you made up in your head and have attributed to me, regardless of reality.

You don't just look like a fucking retard, you actually are one.

Get a clue moron.

/s

retard

That's true!

like when police were performing their duty at ruby ridge and people died....

or at waco when police were performing their duty and MORE people died...

and certainly when Cliven Bundy was breaking the law and police tried to do their job and hundreds of conservatives showed up and aimed guns at those police....

yup....

cons sure appreciated cops on THOSE occasions!
You notice how when a shitload of armed people showed up and faced off with the cops, no one died?

Too bad a bunch of them didn't show up at Waco or Ruby Ridge, huh?

It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more.

Black Lives Matters as a group....can go fuck itself.

"
It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more."

When Cliven Bundy and hundreds of CONSERVATIVES aimed guns at the police who were just trying to do their job (bundy was breaking the law! bundy was a CRIMINAL!) did you say thank you to those cops as you aimed your gun at them?

You must have me confused with somebody else.

Get your head out of your ass and get back to the middle of the Bell curve where most interactions with police are harmless.
Here’s what I would like. Cop pulls you over for something. They tell you what they pulled you over for and go check your documents. They hand them back when done and say have a nice day. In 3 days you find out if you got a ticket or a warning. Then you can go tell it to the judge.

What's the advantage of that?

How am I stupid?
Why would we lose?

You clearly don't know shit about me, and you seem to be ranting and raving against some position you made up in your head and have attributed to me, regardless of reality.

Get a clue moron.
It is exactly what I mean. You don't try to argue, you don't even try to understand my words. You just listen voices in your head, ordering you to parrot stupidiest black racists propaganda...

How am I stupid?
Why would we lose?

Get a clue moron.
It is exactly what I mean. You don't try to argue, you don't even try to understand my words. You just listen voices in your head, ordering you to parrot stupidiest black racists propaganda...
You're pretty confused, guy.
I'm a peckerwood biker from east Texas, and I think BLM is the Klan for ghetto blacks.

Like I said, get a clue, moron.

Too many black people listened to that bullshit about what do you have to lose. Now you see there is only one party for all people who aren’t rich greedy racist white corporations. The Democratic Party.

So where do you think Democrats get their money from, homeless people? How did Hillary raise three times Trumps amount for her campaign?

Until the Wuhan flu, blacks have never done better than under Trump. What have the commies done for them? They fought against school vouchers, even to the point of taking it to court. They usher in immigrants to take jobs blacks should otherwise have. And for the ones that don't take their jobs, they lower their wages.

All this talk about stopping racism, but how is that possible when Democrats treat minorities different than other people? Why do we have to do X for this people, and Y for the other people? What's wrong with just doing X for all the people?

Dont vote, don’t complain. Then you see both parties will take blacks more seriously because as a group you change election.

What do you mean by taking them more seriously? More seriously how? You mean give them more government freebies?

Us liberals whites aren’t perfect but no one is. And at least we don’t justify every cop killing a black who sold a loose cigarette of stole a snicker bar.

Nobody ever died because of cigarettes or Snikers bars. They died because they refused to obey orders and fought with the cops.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

We are throwing away a great asset.

Because of a bunch of ignorant assholes.

While I don't think policing in concept is something we should get rid of

Our police are out of control, and so are their unions

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

They treat citizens worse than our soldiers treated Iraqis on average.

We militarized the police, then are surprised that they treat the public as an enemy to be vanquished.

Well I have bad news for ya, and that is we are losing our country. So we only have two choices: Save half of it, or surrender the entire thing. My choice is to save half of it.

Public Employee Unions are immoral on their face.

Unions are the counter balance to Corporations. The talent forms a collective to bargain with management.

In government there is no management. There are no owners. It's a one sided equation that ensures abuse and graft, at EVERY LEVEL of government. Police expose this most because they are empowered to take peoples lives and freedom, so the festering cancer that is public employee unions becomes most obvious.

The FIRST STEP to police reform HAS to be outlawing of unionizing by law enforcement at every level.

My God, you people will side with evil no matter what. Just out of curiosity, when you say or type things, do you hear Satan laughing behind you?

So what were the cops supposed to do, tell Wendy's they had to shutdown the restaurant because some drunk fell asleep in their drive-thru, and they were not about to disturb him?

Hey, clearing him out of the drive through was fine. Shooting him in the back was where the problem was.

Sorry, a guy who panicked because he was being arrested is not a death penalty offense. This is what cops need to reform on. Not to use deadly force as the first option.

Great, so join me in my support for a divided country. We will both be happy.

Nope, we've had to put up with your shit, you have to put up with ours.

The video and jury says you're lying.

The Video said nothing of the sort, and the grand jury does what it is told.

Then how did it end up on the ground? I thought only real guns walked around by themselves and shot people according to the left.

Probably fell out when he fell or it got pulled out when they were manhandling the dead body. Point is, you can see the picture when he gets shot. Nothing in his hands.

Here's the picture. Both hands are in his coat pockets.

1592172085253.png

Forum List

Back