Cops: We are leaving

So. What?

Let those thugs with badges go. They were doing more harm than good anyway.

We'll replace them with intelligent and decent law enforcement professionals.
Just like that? Do you really think it's that simple? Is it that simple when people say things like "just kill those fucking animals burning the cities down"? Simplify, dehumanize, dismiss? Is any real progress on anything going to be made with this kind of thinking on any side?
It really is that simple. It would be easier if you didn’t fight reforming the cops. You support systemic racism.

Reform the cops how? What reforms do you want to see?
From the link;

"Last week, I became involved in a discussion about the term “law enforcement officer.” That’s what many cops are calling themselves these days. The words sound almost professional. The problem isn’t really with the term itself; it’s when officers embrace the idea that their sole occupational mission is to find and arrest as many law breakers as they can. If only things were that simple. Our true mission is one that is exponentially more complex than that.

My hard charging cop readers (and their supervisors) will likely hate what I have to say. That’s OK. Read the article anyway. Think about the ideas I discuss. My guess is that after 20+ years policing your community, you’ll eventually come to similar conclusions. It’s an issue of perspective; and I guarantee your perspective will change after a couple more decades in the game. If you read and embrace the ideals of this article, you’ll be far ahead of the curve and you will lead a much happier and more productive life.

The best police officers in this country don’t act like mindless automatons. Cops who robotically enforce every law on the books seldom accomplish anything useful besides generating measurable statistics to please a supervisor. “Law Enforcement” shouldn’t be the goal of a good police officer. In fact most officers would be far better off if “enforcing the law” became a much lower priority in their day-to-day patrol activities. What? Read on. I will try to explain what I have learned from some of the best officers on the planet and in my own experience being a cop for 23 years.

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

Last edited by a moderator:
...Oh, and like in 5 years no one has died on our lake because someone was drunk. The cop said, "I don't care if you have a beer in your hand just don't be drunk"
Is that how you want the laws enforced on drinking and driving on the highways? How fucking stupid is that?
You wouldn’t understand you don’t have a boat and you’re a square. I’m high on it too. Boat not a car.
Then you should go to jail before your irresponsible behavior harms another boater.
Funny that he seems to think driving a boat impaired is somehow okay.

What an asinine position to hold.

It's the same "oh, isn't it a lark!" bullshit attitude that a lot of people used to take to drunk driving on the highways 40 or 50 years ago. How many people, how many families, were killed because of such fucking assholes? Unfortunately, it is also the attitude that many people who come here from countries 40-50 years behind in cultural development bring with them. No excuse for someone born and raised here to be so fucking stupid and irresponsible.
You’ve never lived on a lake you ignorant little man
I've never lived in Utah either, but I know the law applies there, stupid.
I live on a lake. Private property private lake.

you should also don’t know people in gated communities drive golf carts drunk. You wouldn’t know because they have cops who will pull you over because you don’t belong clearly by how you are dressed and the car you drive which is?

If you live on a private lake why are cops out in boats?
We asked them to be there. Just don't torment us and give buzzed drivers DUI's. I bet they could give 100 DUI's on any given Saturday.

Oh and I like Ray from Cleveland's comment yesterday. Cops catch a lot of criminals by pulling people over for bullshit. Really? Fuck that Ray. How about we have checkpoints like in Palestine? So any criminals will be caught if they are out on the road. Or how about stop and frisk? Ray is right. We need more of a police state. LOL

The problem with your argument is that stop and frisk actually worked. It saved many black lives that would have otherwise been lost. If you don't break any laws on the road, you don't have to worry about getting pulled over. Outside of my job as a truck driver for random inspections, I haven't been pulled over by a cop in over 20 years in my car. How did I accomplish that? Not by being white. I accomplished that by obeying the laws on the road.
Do you hear yourself? That’s such an old bad argument. If you’re innocent you have nothing to worry about? Wow.

Did I say that? I said if you're not breaking the laws on the road, you don't have to worry about getting pulled over.
I guess you've never been a biker in Texas, huh?

So. What?

Just like that? Do you really think it's that simple? Is it that simple when people say things like "just kill those fucking animals burning the cities down"? Simplify, dehumanize, dismiss? Is any real progress on anything going to be made with this kind of thinking on any side?
It really is that simple. It would be easier if you didn’t fight reforming the cops. You support systemic racism.

From his comments here it sure seems as if he wants them to stop enforcing the law.

What he doesn't understand is the more difficult you make it on police officers, the less quality of officers you will get in the future. You can't reform the police every single time a bad apple makes a story for the MSM. Most police forces work diligently to get the best officers possible. But nothing will stop some from slipping through the cracks. All you can really do is remove the bad cops once they are exposed.
Problem is, they are not removing them.
And even if one does something bad enough to get fired, which is rare, they get on with another department immediately.

If you claim public employee unions are bad, then you should be against police unions, are you?
If you are willing to abolish unions for all government employees including the cops I’m with you

is that your proposal?

and why not end police protection for the mayor, city council and judges too as the first step?

I feel the pain of the majority good cops, but they let their union protect the bad cops and keep them on staff.

That has given the whole lot, a bad name.

Blacks have always complained about Not being treated equally by cops, we believed the cops over them, near always, for decades....

But now we have cameras and video recorders on us, 24/7 in our cell phones....And we are now seeing cops murder unarmed blacks for loose cigarette selling, carrying a toy gun, shoplifting, and passing a bad $20, that you may not have even known was bad....

That's a rude awakening, to many whites....

No it isn't.

We know that bias exists in many ways.

At the same time, the black community has done very little to endear itself to the police community.

The door swings both ways.

But when you look at the statistics (something you on the left won't touch), it says that these anomoles are way out at the end of the Bell Curve.

So. What?

From his comments here it sure seems as if he wants them to stop enforcing the law.

What he doesn't understand is the more difficult you make it on police officers, the less quality of officers you will get in the future. You can't reform the police every single time a bad apple makes a story for the MSM. Most police forces work diligently to get the best officers possible. But nothing will stop some from slipping through the cracks. All you can really do is remove the bad cops once they are exposed.
And even if one does something bad enough to get fired, which is rare, they get on with another department immediately.

Are you making an assumption or do you have any credible evidence to your claim? If you personally know any police officers, then you'd also know they have people breathing down their necks every day. They are constantly being monitored and have strict standards. Police work is pretty political.

So. What?

Are you making an assumption or do you have any credible evidence to your claim? If you personally know any police officers, then you'd also know they have people breathing down their necks every day. They are constantly being monitored and have strict standards. Police work is pretty political.
I know a lot of cops and I work with them almost every day. I like almost all of them on a personal level but I never forget that if they get ordered to raid my house to arrest me, they will kick the door and come in guns drawn, and they will kill me if I resist in any way.

I feel the pain of the majority good cops, but they let their union protect the bad cops and keep them on staff.

That has given the whole lot, a bad name.

Blacks have always complained about Not being treated equally by cops, we believed the cops over them, near always, for decades....

But now we have cameras and video recorders on us, 24/7 in our cell phones....And we are now seeing cops murder unarmed blacks for loose cigarette selling, carrying a toy gun, shoplifting, and passing a bad $20, that you may not have even known was bad....

That's a rude awakening, to many whites....

I have no idea why you people on the left hold the view that if you lie often enough, those lies will be accepted as truth by others.

Nobody was murdered for selling loose cigarettes. He died from medical complications and refusing to obey orders by the police officers.

Toy gun? If you're referring to the Tamir Rice case that took place less than 10 miles from my home, the kid pulled a realistic gun on the officer. WTF would you expect him to do? Here is a comparison of the real gun and the toy gun, and tell me you would be able to tell the difference between the real one and the toy.

Tamir Rice.jpeg

Floyd was not murdered for passing a bad 20 dollar bill. Another liberal lie. He died from cardiac arrest. There is no singular reason his heart went on him, and the officer kneeling on his neck possibly contributed. But he was on meth and fentanyl at the time. As for the 20 dollar bill, the clerk knew it was phony. Do you really think that when you go to the store, and see the cashier take her highlighter and draw a line on that bill, it's for artistic reasons? No. Those markers indicate real and counterfeit bills.

Who ever got killed for shoplifting?

So. What?

I know a lot of cops and I work with them almost every day. I like almost all of them on a personal level but I never forget that if they get ordered to raid my house to arrest me, they will kick the door and come in guns drawn, and they will kill me if I resist in any way.

You actually spend a lot of time thinking about the "danger" of having your house raided? This is actually a thing that weighs on your mind?

I'm well aware that if I break the law, I will be subject to law enforcement officers arresting me, as well. And you know how much thought I give it? Zero. Zero thoughts. That's because all it takes for it to never be an issue in my life is for me NOT TO BREAK THE LAW.

How am I being ignorant by saying wait until all the investigations and official autopsy come out before making judgement? The cop might be guilty as all hell, and he may not be.

I'll reserve judgments until the official autopsy report is out and we find out what he died from, and if it had anything to do with the cops knee.

Yes, the doctor that did the independent autopsy knows much more about it than anybody here, but his results are suspect given who paid him. That's why an unbiased report needs to come out before I make a decision on right or wrong.

Apparently you were ignorant in not knowing that the autopsy report came out 10 days ago. But anyway, back to these statements of yours.

Now that you know of the autopsy reports, what's your judgement on the situation?

Apparently you didn't know either, otherwise when I said it's not out yet, you would have posted a link.

I would have to hear testimony from the doctors to determine whether or not he's guilty of anything. If on the jury, I would rule out murder. At the worst, it was manslaughter.

The proof is not in and won't be until an official autopsy comes out.

That was the official autopsy. There is no other autopsy scheduled.

I just looked and according to NPR, it is out:

A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." That conclusion, death due to heart failure, differs from the one reached by an independent examiner hired by the Floyd family; that report listed the cause of death as "asphyxiation from sustained pressure."

This medical examiner's report does not mention asphyxiation. However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

So there you have it. Two autopsies that reached different conclusions. So much for my hypothetical.

That was on June 4th. Man you're way behind. Both autopsies are in agreement that it was a homicide. I noticed you cut that part out.

"Floyd's death has been ruled a homicide." Kind of an important detail to leave out. It's ok, I understand why you did that.

They're also just describing the same thing in different ways.

I didn't leave anything out, that's why I provided the link. I wasn't going to copy/paste all of it. In any case, his heart gave out on him. He was loaded with two different illegal narcotics, had the virus, and multiple other medical problems. It will be an interesting defense for the officers.

I read your article as well. Here is what some of it said:

The Hennepin County autopsy may have mentioned factors beyond police conduct, but it was really just saying Floyd’s heart stopped while police were restraining him and pressing on his neck, said Melinek, Carter and Dr. Michael Freeman, professor of forensic medicine and epidemiology at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. It’s not a claim that he died of a heart attack, drugs, or pre-existing conditions, they told me. “The cause of death is police restraint,” Melinek said, just like in the autopsy Floyd’s family commissioned.

Now if you read the entire article, it goes on to say that one specific thing is usually not the cause of death. One thing leads to another. So again, his death was not caused by the kneeling alone. Part of it? Yes, but so were several other things. And they keep mentioning the word "restraint" in the preliminary and final autopsy.

So I think what's going to happen is they are going to drag both of these doctors to court, and ask them if for certain Floyd would be alive today if not for the officer kneeling on his neck? I don't think either could testify that yes he would.

You left this part out: "Floyd's death has been ruled a homicide."

They're perfectly clear on this. The cause of death is police restraint,”

I don't know how much more clear they could make that for you. It's a homicide. The officer killed him. Both autopsy reports agree that this was a homicide. Pretty simple. What part are you confused about?

Here's a Fox News link for you.

"Results released Monday from two separate autopsies declared the May 25 death of George Floyd at the hands of police to be a homicide."

The problem is you think the word homicide is the same as murder. It's really not. Homicide is a death by another person. So there is no doubt it was a homicide. The question is whether it's a murder or not.

In other words, a police officer shoots somebody running at him with a machete. That's ruled a homicide. It was self-defense, and justifiable, but it's still a homicide because the maniac was killed by the police officer.

Duh.

So Chauvin killed him. Homicide. That means he didn't die from a heart attack or drugs or anything else. He died because the officer killed him.

Your theoretical question wasn't based in reality. We already had the answer. It was a homicide. Both autopsy reports concluded that Chauvin killed Floyd.

No they did not. Only the family paid doctor made that assessment. The state assessment was that there was no singular cause for his death. The knee could have contributed, but he could have very well died by simply being restrained.

So. What?

You said a mouthful right there, they will kill me if I resist in any way. Yes, they probably would. In fact, most all deaths at the hands of police officers are because the subject refused to obey the orders of the police. Every one of them would be alive today if they only did just that.

But instead of promoting the concept of everybody following the orders of the police, when the media needs more viewers and bloggers, they show people a situation of a police officer killing somebody sparking protests and riots. It's a great tool the MSM has. Their audience is like a trained attack dog. Just give them the signal, and they mindlessly attack.

I don't know many entertainers that went out to high schools, especially black high schools, and had a seminar with the kids to tell them no matter what, always obey police officers to avoid being seriously hurt or getting killed. They would save a hell of a lot more black lives than disrespecting our flag or bashing all police officers on camera and radio.

So. What?

You actually spend a lot of time thinking about the "danger" of having your house raided? This is actually a thing that weighs on your mind?

I'm well aware that if I break the law, I will be subject to law enforcement officers arresting me, as well. And you know how much thought I give it? Zero. Zero thoughts. That's because all it takes for it to never be an issue in my life is for me NOT TO BREAK THE LAW.
Don't be naive.
Unless you're a shut-in who never leaves the house, you break the law all the time; everyone does, and that is by design to give the authorities a handle they can use to force people to their will.

You don't think people in a position of power won't abuse that power just because you haven't done any wrong?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I was given an extremely graphic lesson in this during my time in the Army, and the only thing that enabled me to finish out my 20 was that at the end of the day, I was the only one involved who hadn't broken any "laws" (or regulations and military law, in this case). The people persecuting and prosecuting me were blatantly guilty of so much illegal and unethical activity that the court martial and the board had no choice but to leave me be....... but I noticed that they never did act on any of the higher ups illegal acts. No one got charged for lying on sworn statements or during the so-called "investigation" (see: witch hunt), no one got any discipline for faking documentation or dereliction of duty for refusing to provide an NCOER, stealing or losing military property and blaming me, or any of dozens of other criminal acts that came out from my case.
And you know what I did to bring all this heat down on me in the first place? I called out some shitty behavior from the chain of command; that was my unforgivable sin.

So. What?

You said a mouthful right there, they will kill me if I resist in any way. Yes, they probably would. In fact, most all deaths at the hands of police officers are because the subject refused to obey the orders of the police. Every one of them would be alive today if they only did just that.

But instead of promoting the concept of everybody following the orders of the police, when the media needs more viewers and bloggers, they show people a situation of a police officer killing somebody sparking protests and riots. It's a great tool the MSM has. Their audience is like a trained attack dog. Just give them the signal, and they mindlessly attack.

I don't know many entertainers that went out to high schools, especially black high schools, and had a seminar with the kids to tell them no matter what, always obey police officers to avoid being seriously hurt or getting killed. They would save a hell of a lot more black lives than disrespecting our flag or bashing all police officers on camera and radio.
I don't hurt anyone and there is no reason for any cops to come at me; if they do, we go straight to total war to the knife and I kill as many of them as I can.

I don't fuck with people; don't fuck with me.

So. What?

I don't hurt anyone and there is no reason for any cops to come at me; if they do, we go straight to total war to the knife and I kill as many of them as I can.

I don't fuck with people; don't fuck with me.

Well the people they do have to go after have the same view as you. That's why police do need to use deadly force against them.

Forum List

Back