Cops: We are leaving

So. What?

Let those thugs with badges go. They were doing more harm than good anyway.

We'll replace them with intelligent and decent law enforcement professionals.
Just like that? Do you really think it's that simple? Is it that simple when people say things like "just kill those fucking animals burning the cities down"? Simplify, dehumanize, dismiss? Is any real progress on anything going to be made with this kind of thinking on any side?
It really is that simple. ...
Maybe if you understood anything about logic you would see how illogical (and racist) that is.

...Oh, and like in 5 years no one has died on our lake because someone was drunk. The cop said, "I don't care if you have a beer in your hand just don't be drunk"
Is that how you want the laws enforced on drinking and driving on the highways? How fucking stupid is that?
You wouldn’t understand you don’t have a boat and you’re a square. I’m high on it too. Boat not a car.
Then you should go to jail before your irresponsible behavior harms another boater.
Funny that he seems to think driving a boat impaired is somehow okay.

What an asinine position to hold.

It's the same "oh, isn't it a lark!" bullshit attitude that a lot of people used to take to drunk driving on the highways 40 or 50 years ago. How many people, how many families, were killed because of such fucking assholes? Unfortunately, it is also the attitude that many people who come here from countries 40-50 years behind in cultural development bring with them. No excuse for someone born and raised here to be so fucking stupid and irresponsible.
You’ve never lived on a lake you ignorant little man
I've never lived in Utah either, but I know the law applies there, stupid.
I live on a lake. Private property private lake.

you should also don’t know people in gated communities drive golf carts drunk. You wouldn’t know because they have cops who will pull you over because you don’t belong clearly by how you are dressed and the car you drive which is?

If you live on a private lake why are cops out in boats?
We asked them to be there. Just don't torment us and give buzzed drivers DUI's. I bet they could give 100 DUI's on any given Saturday.

Oh and I like Ray from Cleveland's comment yesterday. Cops catch a lot of criminals by pulling people over for bullshit. Really? Fuck that Ray. How about we have checkpoints like in Palestine? So any criminals will be caught if they are out on the road. Or how about stop and frisk? Ray is right. We need more of a police state. LOL

The problem with your argument is that stop and frisk actually worked. It saved many black lives that would have otherwise been lost. If you don't break any laws on the road, you don't have to worry about getting pulled over. Outside of my job as a truck driver for random inspections, I haven't been pulled over by a cop in over 20 years in my car. How did I accomplish that? Not by being white. I accomplished that by obeying the laws on the road.
We could catch a lot of criminals if everyone was forced to undergo mandatory lie detector testing every quarter as well, but we don't live in a country like that and I, and a lot of other men like me, will happily start killing people to ensure we don't......... ever.

You're going to compare getting pulled over for traffic violations to lie detector tests? Seriously?
Cops often pull people over for bullshit and even when they do have an actual violation to justify the stop, they don't limit their interest to just writing the ticket, they go fishing..... and that pisses people off.

If there are specific articulable facts in evidence that justify further action, then proceed.... if not, write the ticket and fuck off.
In my lifetime, I've been pulled over A LOT. A bad habit of having a lead foot (also, your occasional routine traffic violation). In all those times, the first thing I do after pulling over, is grab my license and registration, stick them out the window and keep my hands where they can see them.
The next thing I do is answer any and all questions honestly. If the cop wants to look in my car, he/she is more than welcome to. I don't do drugs, so there are none to find and I don't murder people, so there are not bodies to find. If it's a matter of a dead brake or head light, I agree to get them fixed and do so at the earliest opportunity.
Cops have been known to pull over people that are driving just under the speed limit in areas known to be drug trafficking locations, just to check. If the refuses to allow the cop to check out the interior of the car, that sends alarm bells to the cop. After all, if you've got nothing illegal in the car, you've got nothing to hide. So, the cop calls for a drug-sniffing K-9 unit.....and.....lo and behold.....drugs are generally the reason.
Moral to the story: Carrying and using illegal drugs is a CRIME! Don't get all angry when caught transporting, selling, or using them, after all, that was the risk you considered acceptable, or you wouldn't do it.
I've always found that being pleasant, answering all their questions honestly and being totally cooperative, lets me go on my way and they haven't had another stressor added to their day....and yeah....I'll most likely have a ticket to pay, but hey! The tickets are my fault anyway. Just as having illegal drugs in a car is the criminal's fault and he or she should just shrug and accept that, that is part and parcel of the game.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten warnings when they would have been O.K. to give me a ticket.

When I was a teenager, I got pulled over. I thought it was the end of the world.

The police officer was very kind and patient. I got a warning.
I can only remember once, being given a warning, rather than a ticket. Lucky you.

...Oh, and like in 5 years no one has died on our lake because someone was drunk. The cop said, "I don't care if you have a beer in your hand just don't be drunk"
Is that how you want the laws enforced on drinking and driving on the highways? How fucking stupid is that?
You wouldn’t understand you don’t have a boat and you’re a square. I’m high on it too. Boat not a car.
Then you should go to jail before your irresponsible behavior harms another boater.

It's the same "oh, isn't it a lark!" bullshit attitude that a lot of people used to take to drunk driving on the highways 40 or 50 years ago. How many people, how many families, were killed because of such fucking assholes? Unfortunately, it is also the attitude that many people who come here from countries 40-50 years behind in cultural development bring with them. No excuse for someone born and raised here to be so fucking stupid and irresponsible.

you should also don’t know people in gated communities drive golf carts drunk. You wouldn’t know because they have cops who will pull you over because you don’t belong clearly by how you are dressed and the car you drive which is?

We asked them to be there. Just don't torment us and give buzzed drivers DUI's. I bet they could give 100 DUI's on any given Saturday.

Oh and I like Ray from Cleveland's comment yesterday. Cops catch a lot of criminals by pulling people over for bullshit. Really? Fuck that Ray. How about we have checkpoints like in Palestine? So any criminals will be caught if they are out on the road. Or how about stop and frisk? Ray is right. We need more of a police state. LOL

The problem with your argument is that stop and frisk actually worked. It saved many black lives that would have otherwise been lost. If you don't break any laws on the road, you don't have to worry about getting pulled over. Outside of my job as a truck driver for random inspections, I haven't been pulled over by a cop in over 20 years in my car. How did I accomplish that? Not by being white. I accomplished that by obeying the laws on the road.
We could catch a lot of criminals if everyone was forced to undergo mandatory lie detector testing every quarter as well, but we don't live in a country like that and I, and a lot of other men like me, will happily start killing people to ensure we don't......... ever.

You're going to compare getting pulled over for traffic violations to lie detector tests? Seriously?
Cops often pull people over for bullshit and even when they do have an actual violation to justify the stop, they don't limit their interest to just writing the ticket, they go fishing..... and that pisses people off.

If there are specific articulable facts in evidence that justify further action, then proceed.... if not, write the ticket and fuck off.
In my lifetime, I've been pulled over A LOT. A bad habit of having a lead foot (also, your occasional routine traffic violation). In all those times, the first thing I do after pulling over, is grab my license and registration, stick them out the window and keep my hands where they can see them.
The next thing I do is answer any and all questions honestly. If the cop wants to look in my car, he/she is more than welcome to. I don't do drugs, so there are none to find and I don't murder people, so there are not bodies to find. If it's a matter of a dead brake or head light, I agree to get them fixed and do so at the earliest opportunity.
Cops have been known to pull over people that are driving just under the speed limit in areas known to be drug trafficking locations, just to check. If the refuses to allow the cop to check out the interior of the car, that sends alarm bells to the cop. After all, if you've got nothing illegal in the car, you've got nothing to hide. So, the cop calls for a drug-sniffing K-9 unit.....and.....lo and behold.....drugs are generally the reason.
Moral to the story: Carrying and using illegal drugs is a CRIME! Don't get all angry when caught transporting, selling, or using them, after all, that was the risk you considered acceptable, or you wouldn't do it.
I've always found that being pleasant, answering all their questions honestly and being totally cooperative, lets me go on my way and they haven't had another stressor added to their day....and yeah....I'll most likely have a ticket to pay, but hey! The tickets are my fault anyway. Just as having illegal drugs in a car is the criminal's fault and he or she should just shrug and accept that, that is part and parcel of the game.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten warnings when they would have been O.K. to give me a ticket.

When I was a teenager, I got pulled over. I thought it was the end of the world.

I can only remember once, being given a warning, rather than a ticket. Lucky you.
The only time I didnt get a ticket was when I was the passenger and a white girl was driving. Bastard pulled us over and asked her if she was ok.

Just like that? Do you really think it's that simple? Is it that simple when people say things like "just kill those fucking animals burning the cities down"? Simplify, dehumanize, dismiss? Is any real progress on anything going to be made with this kind of thinking on any side?
If Raygunn can fire an entire nation of air traffic workers for not bending to his will, and everyone on the right jump up & rejoice about it, then yes, it's that simple.

It's just a matter of political will, just like just about any and every thing in this country.

Grow up dude. Snap out of your stupor.

8a78c48be9f4163889fd58a3f464f8accb84f408e66adffb76f186c3c657c282.jpg

Last edited:
If Raygunn can fire an entire nation of air traffic workers for not bending to his will, and everyone on the right jump up & rejoice about it, then yes, it's that simple.
That is about as failed an analogy as you could possibly come up with. Did President Reagan only fire air traffic controllers of one 'color'? Did he fire them because one air traffic controller failed in his job and in his responsibility as a human being? Did he fire them because you decided therefore that all air traffic controllers of one 'race' are now "thugs"? Are you old enough to remember that those air traffic controllers were on strike and refused to return to work? Shall I go on?

Last edited:

As I've mentioned before, I've gotten tickets....and the police were very polite then too.

They even thanked me for not reading them the riot act (pardon the pun).

It's just a matter of political will, just like just about any and every thing in this country.

Grow up dude. Snap out of your stupor.

8a78c48be9f4163889fd58a3f464f8accb84f408e66adffb76f186c3c657c282.jpg

They broke their contract and he held them accountable.

I get that law and order means nothing to you.

Neither does telling the truth.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

We are throwing away a great asset.

Because of a bunch of ignorant assholes.

While I don't think policing in concept is something we should get rid of

Our police are out of control, and so are their unions

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

They treat citizens worse than our soldiers treated Iraqis on average.

Well, that's certainly a lot of assertions with zero evidence.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

O.K.

Show us your metrics for making that determination.

Put up the numbers.

Let's see the metrics and the standards.

They're called rules of engagement

You can google the military's* code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

For domestic police it's simple. Do you feel scared for your own personal safety/ Open fire

There are no fuckign rules of engagement beyond protect thyself

In other words, "I'm going to say this, and as soon as I'm called on it, I'm 'not expert enough' to back my assertion."

Please show me ANY evidence that the police operate on, "Do you feel scared, open fire". Show me any evidence that "there are no fucking rules of engagement".

You want to make blanket accusations, you'd best bring some proof to back it up . . . and a lunch, because we're gonna be here a while.

Super article:

Great article.

Gawd, you're a whinny little twat, aren't you?

You say that while you read about cops whining?

Hahahaha

"oh no1 is nice to us even tho we act like douche bags"

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.

Let's review:

Juicin: "Cops have no rules of engagement, they just do whatever they want. It'll be good for them to treat them like they're all bad guys."

Cops: "If that's what you think, we're outta here."

And then you want us to believe THEY are the whiners.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

You can google the militaries code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

For domestic police it's simple. Do you feel scared for your own personal safety/ Open fire

I asked for metrics.

You ever hear of a bell curve ? What does it tell you about police.

Let's see your numbers that show 10% or 20% of all cops are bad.

Let's see your numbers that show that 10% or 20% of all engagements end like George Floyd.

Cause if you are out at 3 sigma and are still making statements like yours......forget it.

You don't have a case.

Yea let me pull analogous metrics from our domestic situation (which we have no good national policing data anyway)

And compare it to a warzone

You're a dumbass, shut teh fuck up

"there are no bad pigs"

Says teh old white man...lol. What teh fuck do you know about police/ And 40% domestic violence rate says you know a lot of bad pigs they just treat you fine.

Shut the fuck up retard. Anyone with sense understands this. We do not put the same burdens on cops as we do people in fucking warzones full of foreigners.

Enough said

So let me get this straight. It's completely ridiculous to expect you to provide proof of your comparison between domestic police and the military in a war zone, and Sun Devil is a "dumbass" who should "shut up" for suggesting it, but it's NOT ridiculous for you to make that comparison in the first place?

Then I read farther on, realized that you were a racist mouthbreather without the redeeming qualities of my dog's accident on the rug, and I dismissed you where I put all pretend humans.

FLUSH!

Super article:

Great article.

Well, that's certainly a lot of assertions with zero evidence.

She wet her underwear when I pointed that out to her.

Super article:

Great article.

And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Please do us a favor and go fuck yourself.

Life's too short to waste any time treating racists as though they're people. I advise ignoring it, like I did.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

You can google the militaries code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

I asked for metrics.

You ever hear of a bell curve ? What does it tell you about police.

Let's see your numbers that show 10% or 20% of all cops are bad.

Let's see your numbers that show that 10% or 20% of all engagements end like George Floyd.

Cause if you are out at 3 sigma and are still making statements like yours......forget it.

You don't have a case.

Yea let me pull analogous metrics from our domestic situation (which we have no good national policing data anyway)

And compare it to a warzone

You're a dumbass, shut teh fuck up

"there are no bad pigs"

Says teh old white man...lol. What teh fuck do you know about police/ And 40% domestic violence rate says you know a lot of bad pigs they just treat you fine.

Shut the fuck up retard. Anyone with sense understands this. We do not put the same burdens on cops as we do people in fucking warzones full of foreigners.

Enough said

So let me get this straight. It's completely ridiculous to expect you to provide proof of your comparison between domestic police and the military in a war zone, and Sun Devil is a "dumbass" who should "shut up" for suggesting it, but it's NOT ridiculous for you to make that comparison in the first place?

Then I read farther on, realized that you were a racist mouthbreather without the redeeming qualities of my dog's accident on the rug, and I dismissed you where I put all pretend humans.

FLUSH!

No it's ridiculous to compare the data sets, you dumb ****

lol

wwwwHOOOOOSH

Never in your life have you been clever, that doesn't change on the internet Tammy

Unfortunately, these days cops almost have to give you a ticket if they pull you over, because of the cameras on them. They will get in trouble if they don't, without a good reason not to.

The only time I didnt get a ticket was when I was the passenger and a white girl was driving. Bastard pulled us over and asked her if she was ok.

So that's how you ended up serving 20 years....

Truth comes out finnaly.

It's against the law for a federal government union to go on strike. That's why Reagan fired them.

So. What?

It really is that simple. It would be easier if you didn’t fight reforming the cops. You support systemic racism.

Reform the cops how? What reforms do you want to see?

So. What?

It really is that simple. It would be easier if you didn’t fight reforming the cops. You support systemic racism.

Reform the cops how? What reforms do you want to see?
From his comments here it sure seems as if he wants them to stop enforcing the law.

Do you hear yourself? That’s such an old bad argument. If you’re innocent you have nothing to worry about? Wow.

Did I say that? I said if you're not breaking the laws on the road, you don't have to worry about getting pulled over.

Forum List

Back