Cops: We are leaving

It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more.

Black Lives Matters as a group....can go fuck itself.
I will agree with you there. I think it would go a long way if people in the black community would make such a gesture. Reach out to the cops and say how can we help you guys figure this out. Maybe have one person in ever neighborhood who the cops check in with to see if they've seen anything they should worry about.

I hope you know what I mean. In other words work with the cops and try to say lets start over.

Cops can't be defensive or deny they need to reform. But they may have some arguments why in some situations force is going to be needed. But I bet they could learn a lot about defusing situations rather than escillating.

As a matter of general principle I think most everyone would agree.

What is pissing me off is that nobody has numbers.

For every escallation, there are 1000 difusings.

Years ago we had a nazi cop on the lake. No life jacket? Ticket. Fire extinguisher expired? Ticket. Going the wrong way? Ticket. Came into your dock too fast? Ticket. Mildly buzzed? A drunk driving! And they would pull everyone over once a year and give you a safety check. Then you could put the sticker on the boat showing you'd gotten the safety check. Made you scared to go out on the lake. This is a great analogy of what's going on in the black community today.

We changed how the police police our lake. The cop now only pulls you over if he sees you doing something really wrong and he hasn't given a ticket yet this year. We told them that's not what we want out on our fucking lake. A dickhead cop trying to ruin lives and make money for the city. Fuck that.

So we can do the same thing with the cops as a whole. Reform what needs to be reformed. If you don't think they need any reforming then you are part of the problem.

Oh, and like in 5 years no one has died on our lake because someone was drunk. The cop said, "I don't care if you have a beer in your hand just don't be drunk"

The black community drives around with broken tail lights,blaring rap music,no insurance,no drivers license or suspended license,to dark tint all while smoking weed.
You take the weed part out and it's a ticket or five depending on their level of stupidity.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

We are throwing away a great asset.

Because of a bunch of ignorant assholes.

While I don't think policing in concept is something we should get rid of

Our police are out of control, and so are their unions

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

They treat citizens worse than our soldiers treated Iraqis on average.
Gawd, you're a whinny little twat, aren't you?

You say that while you read about cops whining?

Hahahaha

"oh no1 is nice to us even tho we act like douche bags"

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.
Are you seriously denying you're a whinny little twat?!

Yea, everyone knows there is no bigger whiners than white trash American males

Just look at all the whining going on in this thread

I'm not whining i'm telling you. You pale old fuck

Hahahaha

No one is gonna cancel my ass, i'm too high on the intersectional hierarchy

What do i have to whine about?

Leave to your dumbass to brag about it.....

Hey white people did it for generations, lol

Worked for them

Based on qualifications,not skin color.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

/——/ While fewer people want to be a police offices, the departments must continue lowering the standards to fill the ranks. That means candidates are being accepted now that would have been rejected a decade ago.

They can start accepting intelligent people to offset the losses, hahahaha

They wont' even take you if you're "too" smart.

Sounds like you'd be perfect for the job.

Our worthless politicians have dumped all of the hard issues on the cops.....they decriminalize drug use so cops are confronting the same addicts over and over again....they deal with the mentally ill because our politicians don't have the balls to commit them in hospitals....they deal with the homeless because of the failed programs our politicians have come up with.....maybe we should defund the politicians instead of the cops....

IF drugs are decriminalized why are the cops hassling people over possession?

Just saying

...Years ago we had a nazi cop on the lake. No life jacket? Ticket. Fire extinguisher expired? Ticket. Going the wrong way? Ticket. Came into your dock too fast? Ticket. Mildly buzzed? A drunk driving! And they would pull everyone over once a year and give you a safety check. Then you could put the sticker on the boat showing you'd gotten the safety check. Made you scared to go out on the lake. ...
What were you scared of? Obeying the law? Sounds like - as usual - greasy little scumbags don't like to obey the law and blame law enforcement instead of taking personal responsibility. If there are laws relating to boating on the lake, follow those laws or stay off the fucking lake. What's so complicated about that?

...Oh, and like in 5 years no one has died on our lake because someone was drunk. The cop said, "I don't care if you have a beer in your hand just don't be drunk"
Is that how you want the laws enforced on drinking and driving on the highways? How fucking stupid is that?

Super article:

Great article.

Gawd, you're a whinny little twat, aren't you?

You say that while you read about cops whining?

Hahahaha

"oh no1 is nice to us even tho we act like douche bags"

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.
Are you seriously denying you're a whinny little twat?!

Yea, everyone knows there is no bigger whiners than white trash American males

Just look at all the whining going on in this thread

I'm not whining i'm telling you. You pale old fuck

Hahahaha

No one is gonna cancel my ass, i'm too high on the intersectional hierarchy

What do i have to whine about?

Leave to your dumbass to brag about it.....

Hey white people did it for generations, lol

Worked for them

Based on qualifications,not skin color.

You've got a very confused idea of how our nation worked pre 1965

It was very much based on skin color

I would link you some legal decisions but i'll leave that for you. Based on qualifications, lol

*looks at our sports leagues*

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Show us your metrics for making that determination.

Put up the numbers.

Let's see the metrics and the standards.

They're called rules of engagement

You can google the militaries code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

For domestic police it's simple. Do you feel scared for your own personal safety/ Open fire

There are no fuckign rules of engagement beyond protect thyself

I asked for metrics.

You ever hear of a bell curve ? What does it tell you about police.

Let's see your numbers that show 10% or 20% of all cops are bad.

Let's see your numbers that show that 10% or 20% of all engagements end like George Floyd.

Cause if you are out at 3 sigma and are still making statements like yours......forget it.

You don't have a case.

Yea let me pull analogous metrics from our domestic situation (which we have no good national policing data anyway)

And compare it to a warzone

You're a dumbass, shut teh fuck up

"there are no bad pigs"

Says teh old white man...lol. What teh fuck do you know about police/ And 40% domestic violence rate says you know a lot of bad pigs they just treat you fine.

Shut the fuck up retard. Anyone with sense understands this. We do not put the same burdens on cops as we do people in fucking warzones full of foreigners.

Enough said

You are the one that compared it to a war zone you dimwit. And compared cops to soldiers. And then admitted the obvious- that you don't know enough about it to comment on it.

But did anyway.

Calm down, Karen.

Why is me comparing them in this context a problem for you?

Reality hurts?

Retard

You see it all the time where a soldier is shocked at what pigs can get away with. They're thinking to themselves "i couldn't do that to a fucking iraqi"

You may not like the comparison. But it's obvious.

We can say they're not comparable when pigs have more restrictions than people we send to war with our enemies not less.

You can compare them, just not the fuckign metrics. low born ****

Nothing is obvious.

You are dancing around the issue.

You can't compare metrics....but you can draw conclusions.

Why don't you go to Montana in January.....

Step outside in your bathing suite on a sunny day.

After all sunny is warm....in the summer....but it works.

Go for a walk and let us know how long you last.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

You can google the militaries code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

For domestic police it's simple. Do you feel scared for your own personal safety/ Open fire

I asked for metrics.

Let's see your numbers that show that 10% or 20% of all engagements end like George Floyd.

Cause if you are out at 3 sigma and are still making statements like yours......forget it.

You don't have a case.

Yea let me pull analogous metrics from our domestic situation (which we have no good national policing data anyway)

"there are no bad pigs"

Says teh old white man...lol. What teh fuck do you know about police/ And 40% domestic violence rate says you know a lot of bad pigs they just treat you fine.

Shut the fuck up retard. Anyone with sense understands this. We do not put the same burdens on cops as we do people in fucking warzones full of foreigners.

Enough said

You are the one that compared it to a war zone you dimwit. And compared cops to soldiers. And then admitted the obvious- that you don't know enough about it to comment on it.

But did anyway.

Calm down, Karen.

Reality hurts?

Retard

You see it all the time where a soldier is shocked at what pigs can get away with. They're thinking to themselves "i couldn't do that to a fucking iraqi"

We can say they're not comparable when pigs have more restrictions than people we send to war with our enemies not less.

Nothing is obvious.

Why you think the two are mutually exclusive i have no idea

This is why liberals recommend a 4 year degree

Maybe you'd be familiar with these sorts of discussions instead of whatever low born life you've lived that hasn't prepared you for this conversation

Say what you want about indoctrination, better than the ridiculous shit that comes out of some of your mouths.

Remember your place in this nation. It's not to be discussing public policy at dinner parties, clearly

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

I asked for metrics.

You don't have a case.

"there are no bad pigs"

Enough said

But did anyway.

Calm down, Karen.

Reality hurts?

Retard

Nothing is obvious.

Maybe you'd be familiar with these sorts of discussions instead of whatever low born life you've lived that hasn't prepared you for this conversation

Say what you want about indoctrination, better than the ridiculous shit that comes out of some of your mouths.

Remember your place in this nation. It's not to be discussing public policy at dinner parties, clearly

This is so ironic.

You lecturing someone about "these kinds of disucssions" meaning discussions with accusations and conclusions but no data. .....that is so funny.

They you comment on four year degree.

I am ROTFLMAO.

I discuss public policy all the time. And I generally look to people to provide facts and information when they suggest things "need changing".

I am sure the dinner parties you attend are good when Chef-boyardee is served. If you are lucky, it's hot.

My place in this nation is pointing out that morons like you won't be unchallenged in your unhinged approach to things.

Super article:

Great article.

What a load of bullshit. The police are not out of control, it is the protesters, peacful and violent, and left wing politicians who are out of control.

Super article:

Great article.

What a load of bullshit. The police are not out of control, it is the protesters, peacful and violent, and left wing politicians who are out of control.

Yea uh huh

I'm sure you have a lot of experience with american police to believe that

/s

Where the fuck do people who have never dealt with police get off talking like they know how they act in stressful situations? You don't have any fucking idea, clearly.

Super article:

Great article.

Yea uh huh

/s

Great dinner party comeback.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

I asked for metrics.

You don't have a case.

"there are no bad pigs"

Enough said

But did anyway.

Calm down, Karen.

Reality hurts?

Retard

Nothing is obvious.

This is so ironic.

You lecturing someone about "these kinds of disucssions" meaning discussions with accusations and conclusions but no data. .....that is so funny.

I am ROTFLMAO.

I discuss public policy all the time. And I generally look to people to provide facts and information when they suggest things "need changing".

I am sure the dinner parties you attend are good when Chef-boyardee is served. If you are lucky, it's hot.

My place in this nation is pointing out that morons like you won't be unchallenged in your unhinged approach to things.

Not everything has a good data set retard

Again

Had you gone to college you'd know that

It just means we don't have good data. Not a discussion can't be had. Not that complex really. I'm starting to see why you didn't go get a bachelors

We don't have any good data on national policing...yet look at this board.

Super article:

Great article.

Yea uh huh

/s

Where the fuck do people who have never dealt with police get off talking like they know how they act in stressful situations? You don't have any fucking idea, clearly.
So answer your own question, why are you pretending to be an expert on the police?

Super article:

Great article.

Yea uh huh

/s

So answer your own question, why are you pretending to be an expert on the police?

I'm a racially ambiguous brown man

I assure you i've had many interactions with police, in situations where i was surrounded by whites so I KNOW it was racist.

Which is why i'm not a big fan.

They tend to think i'm a latino or arab. I'm neither

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

I asked for metrics.

You don't have a case.

"there are no bad pigs"

Enough said

But did anyway.

Calm down, Karen.

Reality hurts?

Retard

Nothing is obvious.

This is so ironic.

I am ROTFLMAO.

Not everything has a good data set retard

Again

Had you gone to college you'd know that

It just means we don't have good data. Not a discussion can't be had. Not that complex really. I'm starting to see why you didn't go get a bachelors

We don't have any good data on national policing...yet look at this board.
In other words, you are saying there is no basis in fact for your claims the police are out of control.

Forum List

Back