Cord Jefferson, Chris Hayes Ask What White Community Will Do About 'White Criminal Cu

All you cock suckers have are lies and spin!!!!

◾Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.4 percent were black, 47.0 percent were white, and 2.6 percent were of other races. Race was unknown for 152 victims. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 2.)

◾Of the offenders for whom race was known, 53.1 percent were black, 44.6 percent were white, and 2.3 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,224 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data

Nearly 50% of all murders are being committed by black men. 93% are against other blacks.

Yet this isn't a problem?

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 2

47% of all murders being at least 2/3rds of the population. Yet we're the violent ones???? Did you assholes fail basic math??? Seriously, you'd have to be really fucking dumb.

You don't care about blacks as you wish a genocide to continue with your silence!

It's related to social/economics. In any country the most murders are committed by the poorest.

Der.

◾Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.4 percent were black, 47.0 percent were white, and 2.6 percent were of other races. Race was unknown for 152 victims. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 2.)

◾Of the offenders for whom race was known, 53.1 percent were black, 44.6 percent were white, and 2.3 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,224 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)

Nearly 50% of all murders are being committed by black men. 93% are against other blacks.

47% of all murders being at least 2/3rds of the population. Yet we're the violent ones???? Did you assholes fail basic math??? Seriously, you'd have to be really fucking dumb.

You don't care about blacks as you wish a genocide to continue with your silence!

It's related to social/economics. In any country the most murders are committed by the poorest.

Der.

There are more poor white people than poor black people but blacks commit murders ten times the rate of whites. Kind of fucks up your little story doesn't it?

Der.

There are more poor white people than poor black people but blacks commit murders ten times the rate of whites. Kind of fucks up your little story doesn't it?

Stats?

Der.

can you prove that poverty causes crime?

Der.

Stats?

There are 38.8 percent of whites on welfare compared to 39.8 percent of blacks. Blacks are 13 percent of the population, whites are at 78 percent. Do the math.

Der.

can you prove that poverty causes crime?

Yes. http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2011/oct/19/the-poverty-crime-connection/

Last edited:
I can see where poverty can lead to theft by why does it lead to rape, assault, drug use, vandalism and murder?

there is zero evidence that poverty leads to crime.

correlation does not equal causation. It's another cop out.

Why aren't all poor people violent criminals?

Crime is caused by immorality, selfishness, laziness, anti-social behavior and stupidity.

so is poverty

I can see where poverty can lead to theft by why does it lead to rape, assault, drug use, vandalism and murder?

Crime is caused by immorality, selfishness, laziness, anti-social behavior and stupidity.

so is poverty

You are in denial about it.

The poor use drugs as an escape from reality. Unlike the rich they can not go on vacvation to the bahamas.

They take a trip and never leave the farm, so to speak.

Drugs are bad. They lead to more crime.

The white establishment makes plenty of money off of drugs, for those dealing drugs and those fighting drugs.

so is poverty

The poor use drugs as an escape from reality. Unlike the rich they can not go on vacvation to the bahamas.

The white establishment makes plenty of money off of drugs, for those dealing drugs and those fighting drugs.

There we have it. It's whitey's fault!!

so is poverty

Follow the money.

Follow the money.

How about you provide some evidence.

Here are some names you can look up.

Zhenli Ye Gon

Frank Lucas

Klaas Bruinsma

Ismael Zambada Garcia

Manuel Noriega

Gilberto Rodriguez-Orejuela

Jose Santacruz-Londono

Joaquín Guzmán Loera
“El Chapo Guzman”

Osiel Cárdenas Guillén

Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria

Top 10 Most Powerful Drug Lords

Richest Drug Lords Of All Time

Follow the money.

Zhenli Ye Gon

Frank Lucas

Klaas Bruinsma

Ismael Zambada Garcia

Manuel Noriega

Jose Santacruz-Londono

Joaquín Guzmán Loera
“El Chapo Guzman”

Osiel Cárdenas Guillén

Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Every time I offer you evidence you go into denial. It's a waste of time with you.

It's the white establishment drug financiers who are not mentioned who are richer than the drug lords.

Follow the money.

Zhenli Ye Gon

Frank Lucas

Klaas Bruinsma

Ismael Zambada Garcia

Manuel Noriega

Jose Santacruz-Londono

Joaquín Guzmán Loera
“El Chapo Guzman”

Osiel Cárdenas Guillén

Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Every time I offer you evidence you go into denial. It's a waste of time with you.

It's the white establishment drug financiers who are not mentioned who are richer than the drug lords.

Every time? Show me.

Speaking of denial I just gave you two list and out of about 30 of the biggest and/or richest drug lords only ONE was white!

And you say it's the "white establishment"?

Lets see your evidence!!

Zhenli Ye Gon

Frank Lucas

Klaas Bruinsma

Ismael Zambada Garcia

Manuel Noriega

Jose Santacruz-Londono

Joaquín Guzmán Loera
“El Chapo Guzman”

Osiel Cárdenas Guillén

Amado Carrillo Fuentes

Every time? Show me.

Speaking of denial I just gave you two list and out of about 30 of the biggest and/or richest drug lords only ONE was white!

Lets see your evidence!!

There you go again, talking in colors. Dey brown?

Every time? Show me.

Lets see your evidence!!

Are you seriously as stupid as you appear?

So now the "white establishment" includes Columbians, Mexicans, Chinese, African-Americans etc....?

FTR you brought up "white establishment".

Every time? Show me.

Lets see your evidence!!

So now the "white establishment" includes Columbians, Mexicans, Chinese, African-Americans etc....?

You have failed. I won. It's nap time. You need to study more.

You have failed. I won. It's nap time. You need to study more.

Typical liberal. Loses the debate and declares victory.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back