Core beliefs

Im guessing that to qualify as a Conspiracy theory expert you have to believe in certain things.

The election was stolen from trump.
Covid is a hoax
Vaccines are bad for you
Climate change is also a hoax
Sandy Hook was a false flag

Im sure that there are others from the nutty fringe.

Do you have to believe all of these or can you pick and choose ?
Does it bother you when reality intrudes on your core beliefs or do you just look for more spurious evidence to back up your insanity ?
The irony being that your core belief tells you people actually give a shit about your incessant whining.

Can't help it that Democrats are dumb as nails when it comes to the Holocaust. They believe only in what advances their agenda. The odd thing is their ideas of reality change all the time.
These are exceptions to the rule, if you compared what all Democrats believe about the Holocaust compared to what all Republicans believe about the Holocaust. I'm certain, Republican deniers of the Holocaust would far outnumber the Democratic ones. Just look at where most of these conspiracy these conspiracy theories are coming from-the far-right.

The irony being that your core belief tells you people actually give a shit about your incessant whining.
You are so sad, Unfortunately I've read many of your posts, didn't learn anything from them. So stop your whining.

You are so sad, Unfortunately I've read many of your posts, didn't learn anything from them. So stop your whining.
I'm very happy. Just because you lack the intellectual capacity to learn does not affect my mood one iota.
Sorry to have triggered you so, but I have that effect on imbeciles. :)

More insults rather than reasoning in a debate. The sound miserable to me.

I have rheumatoid arthritis through my fingers so I use a voice machine print out the words doesn't always get them right but most people can comprehend what I'm saying. You must have some comprehension problems. Again with the insults. That really makes me question your intelligence.

I have rheumatoid arthritis through my fingers so I use a voice machine print out the words doesn't always get them right but most people can comprehend what I'm saying. You must have some comprehension problems. Again with the insults. That really makes me question your intelligence.
Just in case you still don't understand; I spoke the truth, " You sound miserable to me. " Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

Many species of sea horse, the female implants her eggs in the male's pouch ... where the eggs are fertilied and cared for by the male ... when the fry hatch, it is indeed the male who gives birth ...

Seahorses are in the news today. They have invented a new mooring that doesnt affect their habitat. This is a FACT and not a CT. Something that people on either side of sanity can appreciate.

1628703594250.png

These are exceptions to the rule, if you compared what all Democrats believe about the Holocaust compared to what all Republicans believe about the Holocaust. I'm certain, Republican deniers of the Holocaust would far outnumber the Democratic ones. Just look at where most of these conspiracy these conspiracy theories are coming from-the far-right.
I see a lot exceptions for the Dems on this rule. I am surprised how many have denied the Holocaust. As far as conspiracies, I don't think the right believe the 2000, 2004 elections are fixed. The right isn't pushing Russians put Trump into office BS. Not sure those on the right believe Reagan pushed crack cocaine into black neighborhoods. I don't think they believe in what Hillary called a vast right wing conspiracy, nor do they believe that 911 was carried out by Bush.

I find nuts on both ends believe this stuff. You may want to minimize the lunacy on one side or the other however, I see it as pretty silly and pretty equal.

I see a lot exceptions for the Dems on this rule. I am surprised how many have denied the Holocaust. As far as conspiracies, I don't think the right believe the 2000, 2004 elections are fixed. The right isn't pushing Russians put Trump into office BS. Not sure those on the right believe Reagan pushed crack cocaine into black neighborhoods. I don't think they believe in what Hillary called a vast right wing conspiracy, nor do they believe that 911 was carried out by Bush.

I find nuts on both ends believe this stuff. You may want to minimize the lunacy on one side or the other however, I see it as pretty silly and pretty equal.

I think people are getting back to reality, after all the lies and conspiracy theories told by Trump.
We seem to ebb and flow with this stuff. I tend to not believe most if any of it. The only one I sort of believe is the mob paid back Joe Kennedy by killing JFK.

We seem to ebb and flow with this stuff. I tend to not believe most if any of it. The only one I sort of believe is the mob paid back Joe Kennedy by killing JFK.
And I still think Lyndon Johnson had everything to do with it; any man that obsessed with his penis has serious problems.

Forum List

Back