Core beliefs

Neither am I. I found it interesting, they seemed to get most things correct in their predictions.
And I'm sure they picked the things that would make it look that way, excluding everything that was counterproductive to their agenda.

I was wondering why they were talking about 911. Didn't catch that either, if the moderator was telling the story I would have listened longer he seemed reasonable. The young guy was all over the place and then he started talking about body cavity searches, that sounded crazy to me.

I was wondering why they were talking about 911. Didn't catch that either, if the moderator was telling the story I would have listened longer he seemed reasonable. The young guy was all over the place and then he started talking about body cavity searches, that sounded crazy to me.
I guess after 9/11 everybody was paranoid. I wasn't, it's a waste of time. Being concerned is healthy, paranoia is not.

I have rheumatoid arthritis through my fingers so I use a voice machine print out the words doesn't always get them right but most people can comprehend what I'm saying. You must have some comprehension problems. Again with the insults. That really makes me question your intelligence.
Aww, pity party on you. I can comprehend your illiteracy and call it out at the same time. Think better and MYOFB in the future, chump.

Forum List

Back