Corey Lewandowski: “Donald Trump Has Done More for America in 4 Weeks Than Obama Did in 8 Years”

I wholeheartedly agree with American patriot, Corey Lowandowski. What Trump is doing makes you feel so proud to be an American. The future of the Trump presidency will be glorious.

Corey Lewandowski: "Donald Trump Has Done More for America in 4 Weeks Than Obama Did in 8 Years" (VIDEO)
By the time Trump is done, obama will be a dirty word. He'll be lucky if he can keep his kenyan ass out of prison for massive fraud and illegally holding the office of president.

What exactly has he done, other than lie his ass off and promote some degenerate racists to his staff?

Its always good to agree with the Self Chosen when you live in the fourth world shithole termed "America", when, in fact, AMERICA begins at the border with Mejico and runs to Chile and another part is north of the land of the flag waving idiots. It's called Canada, North America.
You idiots are in the so-called "United" states or correctly EEUU.
I feel for you.It's like Somalia but with easy access to credit........and Walmart.
YAY !

OH look ! There's that stupid flag now !
Made in Bangladesh ?
Wrap it around your head and go find a roadside bomb in a country you should not even be in.
Go down as a "hero"
Idiots

Its always good to agree with the Self Chosen when you live in the fourth world shithole termed "America", when, in fact, AMERICA begins at the border with Mejico and runs to Chile and another part is north of the land of the flag waving idiots. It's called Canada, North America.
You idiots are in the so-called "United" states or correctly EEUU.
I feel for you.It's like Somalia but with easy access to credit........and Walmart.
YAY !
Sit the fuck back down in your prayer rug.....

OH look ! There's that stupid flag now !
Made in Bangladesh ?
Wrap it around your head and go find a roadside bomb in a country you should not even be in.
Go down as a "hero"
Idiots
Go find yourself a decent country where some brave souls didn't fight for their flag and live there... oh wait... THERE AREN'T ANY, you steaming pile of cowardly dog shit.

Go fuck yourself.

What exactly has he done, other than lie his ass off and promote some degenerate racists to his staff?
Nothing you fascists would be able to understand....

In other words, he hasn't done a goddamn thing.
That's right, Trump isn't doing "goddamn" things. He's done great things so far, and he isn't even president yet.

Stop wetting your pants.

Well, Trump said that the changes would happen quickly. Even before he took office. He's acting like the president already. obama needs to be just a bad dream.

I wholeheartedly agree with American patriot, Corey Lowandowski. What Trump is doing makes you feel so proud to be an American. The future of the Trump presidency will be glorious.

Corey Lewandowski: "Donald Trump Has Done More for America in 4 Weeks Than Obama Did in 8 Years" (VIDEO)

As soon as the term "patriot" comes up, you know it's all bullshit.
Spoken like a true little coward snowflake dog turd that has no comprehension of what patriotism really is.

So the OP along with the accompanying story can't say what great things Trump has done?

So the OP along with the accompanying story can't say what great things Trump has done?
I'd say the people he's appointed to his cabinet so far are doing great things... but then that's just me.

Forum List

Back