Coronavirus in Red States

Wow. They've got 1233 cases. Has she done anything?
yes -- she has closed all non essential businesses; converted ALL schools to online (or stay at home in areas where internet cannot reach) for the rest of the year; the idea that she has done "nothing" is preposterous

I certainly don't want the interstate shut down on the GA/AL border like it is going into Florida

a "stay in place" order would essentially change NOTHING here; outside of giving cops an excuse to make warrantless stops...

I am blessed to be an "essential worker"

and unless they change the essential worker/category list; nothing changes

it's political theater (much like everything else)

:beer:

Wow. They've got 1233 cases. Has she done anything?
also -- we have world class facilities insofar as medical is concerned, especially in Bham with UAB

a lady my wife went to college with tested positive for the Wuhan Flu. She became part of a study at UAB to take the malaria pills, 100% recovered, tested negative after treatment

she is now out of quarantine and is part of a new study to use her plasma to develop antibodies and potentially a vaccine

the malaria pills may well wind up being a game changer

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Instead of showing leadership, Trump joins them in pretending.

When it comes, Red States will be hit particularly hard by the virus.
Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
So, you admit that this is a "Blue State" (read: commie shit hole) problem?
Went right over your head didn’t it?

View attachment 318291

So what you have to do there RW, is right-click the image, "copy image address", then click "insert image" above, THEN click the link thingy, then paste in the address. New software won't let you drag-n-drop. I found this out the hard way through bitter experience. It's the only way to make GIFs run.

d092bf04494119a92311b203e5fd2eb6.gif

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
Hey Red States say fuck you.

no I don’t, I live in the Midwest which is solidly red state country & none of what right winger is saying is even close to being true. It’s as shut down here as everywhere else.
That's good to hear. I spoke to several friends in other red states and they generally said the same.

Florida however...not so much

Hey Red States say fuck you.
Fuck THAT kinda divisive shit

LOL.

No, stupid. The reason it's hitting blue states so hard is because all you dumb shits cram yourselves into metro areas of millions and spread shit like wildfire. Red states are not urban oriented. Sorry to ruin your fantasy of millions of dead Republicans.

Unlike the OP and the rest of the leftist board members, I'm not wishing this horror on anyone, or any state.

I am.

With the vitriol and attempted disenfranchisement these leftist ***** have been hurling at us year after year they are getting EXACTLY what they deserve - a good'ole natural culling courtesy of their self proclaimed urban superiority.

Pogo no link........

Pogo no link........

No link for what?

Pogo no link........

No link for what?
The OP has no link........ :abgg2q.jpg:

Unlike the OP and the rest of the leftist board members, I'm not wishing this horror on anyone, or any state.

I am.

With the vitriol and attempted disenfranchisement these leftist ***** have been hurling at us year after year they are getting EXACTLY what they deserve - a good'ole natural culling courtesy of their self proclaimed urban superiority.
Karma is often a hard thing to deal with asshole

Pogo no link........

No link for what?

The OP is an opinion. You can't "link" an opinion.

You didn't think of that?
1585880191437.png

Pogo no link........

No link for what?

The OP is an opinion. You can't "link" an opinion.

You didn't think of that? View attachment 318494

Not opinion.

Your hypocrisy is noted.

Forum List

Back