Coronavirus Lock Down to Avoid Profiling?

I get that people like to think face masks will help, and they will, if they are made out of the right materials. And, most cloth that I see people using is not really useful, as it looks to be 10 microns or bigger in filtration.

The purpose of cloth face masks is to protect others from sneezing and coughing, not to protect the (low-risk) wearer.

The N-95 protects the person wearing them. That's why I'm anxious for them to manufacture enough of them for everybody.

Double folded paper towel inside works.
I have N-95's only because I saw this coming and then went back to get more but they were already gone.
I just checked the date on my sales receipt and it shows I bought them on 2/25/2020.

I'm in a little better shape now. My niece in Florida made masks for everybody in our family. I don't know what it's made out of, but given she has a biology degree, I couldn't trust anybody more. I picked it up from my sister yesterday, and used it today for the first time. I'm still going to use facial tissue or paper towels inside because there is no such thing as being too safe.

Hey Ray, use Kleenex and not paper towels for your inner liner. Not only does Kleenex filter better, but it also has an ionic charge (static) that even if a virus particle does make it past your mask, the kleenex and the static charge will stop it, because it acts like a magnet for the particle.

And, Kleenex is disposable, and cheaper, than paper towels.

I get that people like to think face masks will help, and they will, if they are made out of the right materials. And, most cloth that I see people using is not really useful, as it looks to be 10 microns or bigger in filtration.

The purpose of cloth face masks is to protect others from sneezing and coughing, not to protect the (low-risk) wearer.

The N-95 protects the person wearing them. That's why I'm anxious for them to manufacture enough of them for everybody.

I have N-95's only because I saw this coming and then went back to get more but they were already gone.
I just checked the date on my sales receipt and it shows I bought them on 2/25/2020.

I'm in a little better shape now. My niece in Florida made masks for everybody in our family. I don't know what it's made out of, but given she has a biology degree, I couldn't trust anybody more. I picked it up from my sister yesterday, and used it today for the first time. I'm still going to use facial tissue or paper towels inside because there is no such thing as being too safe.

You'll breathe easier thru paper towels and it's effective.

Hey Ray, use Kleenex and not paper towels for your inner liner. Not only does Kleenex filter better, but it also has an ionic charge (static) that even if a virus particle does make it past your mask, the kleenex and the static charge will stop it, because it acts like a magnet for the particle.

Kleenex is for cum.
Not Wuhanvirus!

Kleenex is for cum.
Not Wuhanvirus!

Kleenex carries a static charge that will attract and stop the virus in the Kleenex. Paper towels don't.

Kleenex has a micron rating of 0.1. Paper towels only go down to 0.3.

Kleenex is for cum.
Not Wuhanvirus!

Kleenex carries a static charge that will attract and stop the virus in the Kleenex. Paper towels don't.

Yeah.
Try to breathe through that!
Ray knows who to listen to....

Kleenex is for cum.
Not Wuhanvirus!

Yeah.

Try to breathe through that? That's what I use. I make a mask out of paper towels for the front part, and have 3-4 layers of Kleenex behind the paper towel to catch the virus. Works just fine, and I don't have a problem breathing, but it does get hot after a while.

And..................they're disposable, cheap, and do the job.

Not only that, but the size of the virus is 0.1 microns.

Doing some reading on the subject, the virus doesn't stay alive for very long. They said 3 days for plastic, and 1 day for cardboard. Regardless, I'm sure my niece knows what she's doing. On the other hand, she's in our wills as well. :auiqs.jpg:

Kleenex is for cum.
Not Wuhanvirus!

Yeah.

Try to breathe through that? That's what I use. I make a mask out of paper towels for the front part, and have 3-4 layers of Kleenex behind the paper towel to catch the virus. Works just fine, and I don't have a problem breathing, but it does get hot after a while.

And..................they're disposable, cheap, and do the job.

Not only that, but the size of the virus is 0.1 microns.

That's the same size as your dick!

Forum List

Back