Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

Several things come to mind.

1. Anyone today can add beeps to an audio trac.

2. LOL at the uneducated masses.

3. They may have been honking to see if they would jump.

Great job guys and gals getting the truth out.

YouTube - Freeway blogging for 9/11 Truth - April 9th, 2010

I know the official conspiracy theory apologists here cant stand it to see that so many people out there see the truth.Listen to all those horns honking.BRAVO.

"again you prove a what a fucking moron troll you are and how desperate you are for my attention bringing back this old thread that only YOU have an interest in posting on,god your so pathetic and have such a sad life.hahahahahahaha.not even your other troll buddys have an interest in the discussion of this thread."

from;
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2168235-post48.html

btw gomer pyle ollie,as i told you before,your posts are almost as moronic as cornboy trolls are-nobody will ever top his stupidity,that it was easy to mistake you at that other site to be him since he has so many socks there at that site.not good company to be mistaken for since the majority of posters there sees him for the true troll he is just like yourself,that they even made a thread there for him called is candy corn on your ignore list?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and i wasnt the one who made the thread either just so you know.

so you once again are simply going to ignore the 10's of thousands of architects, demolition experts, pilots, first responders, and military experts who say you are wrong?

I thought so.

do you have a link to these ten of thousands on record in support of the official conspiracy theory ???

btw gomer pyle ollie,as i told you before,your posts are almost as moronic as cornboy trolls are-nobody will ever top his stupidity,that it was easy to mistake you at that other site to be him since he has so many socks there at that site.not good company to be mistaken for since the majority of posters there sees him for the true troll he is just like yourself,that they even made a thread there for him called is candy corn on your ignore list?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so you once again are simply going to ignore the 10's of thousands of architects, demolition experts, pilots, first responders, and military experts who say you are wrong?

I thought so.

do you have a link to these ten of thousands on record in support of the official conspiracy theory ???

Nope. Most professionals don't have to come out in support of an official report. It's only the nutcases and attention seekers who step up and claim Bush did it who actually get their name known. Just think, for every real engineer that you quote, or misquote, there are hundreds more who smile and shake their heads.

I thought so.

Nope. Most professionals don't have to come out in support of an official report. It's only the nutcases and attention seekers who step up and claim Bush did it who actually get their name known. Just think, for every real engineer that you quote, or misquote, there are hundreds more who smile and shake their heads.
including some of the people Id-Eots quotes
:eusa_whistle:

btw gomer pyle ollie,as i told you before,your posts are ALMOST as moronic as cornboy trolls are-nobody will ever top his stupidity,that it was easy to mistake you at that other site to be him since he has so many socks there at that site.Not good company to be mistaken for since the majority of posters there sees him for the true troll he is just like yourself,that they even made a thread there for him called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As much as he "ignores me" you'd figure he wouldn't mention me in every post

btw gomer pyle ollie,as i told you before,your posts are ALMOST as moronic as cornboy trolls are-nobody will ever top his stupidity,that it was easy to mistake you at that other site to be him since he has so many socks there at that site.Not good company to be mistaken for since the majority of posters there sees him for the true troll he is just like yourself,that they even made a thread there for him called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As much as he "ignores me" you'd figure he wouldn't mention me in every post
rimjob cant help it
he puts people on ignore but cant help talking about them
LOL

I thought so.

nope. Most professionals don't have to come out in support of an official report. It's only the nutcases and attention seekers who step up and claim bush did it who actually get their name known. Just think, for every real engineer that you quote, or misquote, there are hundreds more who smile and shake their heads.

really ? And where does this occur exactly in your little imaginings ? It takes a lot more courage to put a career and reputation on the line than it does to remain silent and you cant simply assume that not speaking up equals acceptance of the official story...how many former presidents of the air accident investigation board do you think there are ?

nope. Most professionals don't have to come out in support of an official report. It's only the nutcases and attention seekers who step up and claim bush did it who actually get their name known. Just think, for every real engineer that you quote, or misquote, there are hundreds more who smile and shake their heads.
including some of the people id-eots quotes

such as ??

really ? And where does this occur exactly in your little imaginings ? It takes a lot more courage to put a career and reputation on the line than it does to remain silent and you cant simply assume that not speaking up equals acceptance of the official story...how many former presidents of the air accident investigation board do you think there are ?
how many have there been?

including some of the people id-eots quotes

such as ??
Dr Q
lol

"crazies will be crazy" (referring to troofers)

REALLY ? DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO THIS STATEMENT ?

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

REALLY ? DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO THIS STATEMENT ?

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
cant link to an email, dipshit
but even what you constantly post over and over doesnt support what YOU claim
dipshit

really ? Do you have a link to this statement ?

dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that nist would do a good job with the investigation. “they’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what i also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the atf [bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And i thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. what prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the commerce department and therefore nist. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

in my opinion, the wtc investigation by nist falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the wtc collapses. “i hope to convince you to perhaps become 'conspiracy theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

opednews - article: Former chief of nist's fire science division calls for independent review of world trade center investigation
but even what you constantly post over and over doesnt support what you claim
dipshit

so publicly DR Q makes the above bold and damning statements but in private to dwivecon he denounces the truth movemnt..but you offer no proof of this..I see...LOL...my only claim in regards to DR Q is the investigation was blocked ..fact finding detred..the report questionable..that there is no forensic evidence of the temperatures required for structural failure..that a new investigation is required..do you agree with DR Q on these points ?....DIPSHIT

Last edited:
really ? Do you have a link to this statement ?

dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that nist would do a good job with the investigation. “they’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what i also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the atf [bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And i thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. what prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the commerce department and therefore nist. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

in my opinion, the wtc investigation by nist falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the wtc collapses. “i hope to convince you to perhaps become 'conspiracy theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

opednews - article: Former chief of nist's fire science division calls for independent review of world trade center investigation
dipshit

so publicly DR Q makes the above bold and damning statements but in private to dwivecon he denounces the truth movemnt..but you offer no proof of this..I see...LOL...my only claim in regards to DR Q is the investigation was blocked ..fact finding detred..the report questionable..that there is no forensic evidence of the temperatures required for structural failure..that a new investigation is required..do you agree with DR Q on these points ?....DIPSHIT
email him and ask for yourself, dipshit
he calls you morons crazies

dipshit

according only to dwivecon...but you never answered the question do you agree with DR Q on his public statements

according only to dwivecon...but you never answered the question do you agree with DR Q on his public statements
dipshit, it doesnt fucking matter if i do or not
he doesnt say what YOU try to claim
he doesnt believe it was an inside job of ANY KIND
he has minor disagreements with the conclusions only

really ? you call "deterring fact finding".."blocking everything " a minor disagreement ? calling for the NIST report to be archived and calling for a new investigation and asking his peers to be CONSPIRACY THEORIST is minor ? so what your saying is ....you don't want to answer the question

really ? you call "deterring fact finding".."blocking everything " a minor disagreement ? calling for the NIST report to be archived and calling for a new investigation and asking his peers to be CONSPIRACY THEORIST is minor ? so what your saying is ....you don't want to answer the question
BUT IN THE RIGHT WAY

dipshit, your way ISNT that way

BUT IN THE RIGHT WAY

dipshit, your way ISNT that way

well of course in the right way..an independent re-investigation with full authority ..but that does not change the meaning of the word conspiracy does it..clearly he feels your blind acceptance of the official story is not the in the right way

Forum List

Back