Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

really ? you call "deterring fact finding".."blocking everything " a minor disagreement ? calling for the NIST report to be archived and calling for a new investigation and asking his peers to be CONSPIRACY THEORIST is minor ? so what your saying is ....you don't want to answer the question
BUT IN THE RIGHT WAY

dipshit, your way ISNT that way

well of course in the right way..an independent re-investigation with full authority ..but that does not change the meaning of the word conspiracy does it..clearly he feels your blind acceptance of the official story is not the in the right way
another fallacy from the dipshit king of them

So do you support dr q and his call for an independent re-investigation of 9/11 and his public statements in regard to the nature of the investigation ?..I do
i would, if it would shut your numbnutz up
but i know it wont because no amount of facts has so far
right now, it would be nothing but a waste of time and money

So you disagree with him but not as much as you do me and this is based on your ability to read minds and predict the future ?
based on the fact that any NEW investigation would find the same BASIC facts we know now and your current rejection of those basic facts
you have proven you are a fucking moronic id-eot

So do you support dr q and his call for an independent re-investigation of 9/11 and his public statements in regard to the nature of the investigation ?..I do

so go investigate. nobody is stopping you.:cuckoo:

REALLY ? DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO THIS STATEMENT ?

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

You forgot this section of your own link......

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

do you have a link to these ten of thousands on record in support of the official conspiracy theory ???

nope. Most professionals don't have to come out in support of an official report. It's only the nutcases and attention seekers who step up and claim bush did it who actually get their name known. Just think, for every real engineer that you quote, or misquote, there are hundreds more who smile and shake their heads.

really ? And where does this occur exactly in your little imaginings ? It takes a lot more courage to put a career and reputation on the line than it does to remain silent and you cant simply assume that not speaking up equals acceptance of the official story...how many former presidents of the air accident investigation board do you think there are ?

:clap2: as always you talk out the side of your ass Gomer Pyle.He asks you for a link and you cant supply one.You know as well as we do that the ones that go along with the coverup,are the ones afraid to put their job on the line and stand up for the truth because they know if they do,they will be labeled by you OCTA'S as nutcases and attention seekers and lose their jobs.

Many people such as Steven Jones have been couragous enough to step forward and speak the truth and their punishment is they lose their jobs, but according to your Gomer Pyle logic,we still are living in a free country .:cuckoo: Like he always does everyday,Eots took you OCTA'S to school telling you the facts of the case that many like Jones,have had the courage to come forward and put their careers and reputations on the line by not accepting the official conspiracy theory of the 9/11 coverup commission report.

Of course I ignore you official conspiracy theory apologists ramblings,you always talk shit and cant back it up.:cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes: If it weren't for people like Eots who somehow doesnt get tired of reading you guys moronic posts and keeps addressing your lies, I wouldnt know about the newest insane ramblings you OCTA'S always cook up.

you can dodge the facts all you want and keep your eyes and ears shut to these videos,but you cant change the facts that you OCTA'S have been unsuccessully able to brainwash those thousands of honkers Gomer.:lol::lol::funnyface::funnyface::muahaha::ahole-1::scared1: and you wonder why I ignore your ramblings? priceless,I love it.when making the comparison to Gomer Pyle,YOU and your OCTA fools,make Gomer Pyle look like Einstein.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Last edited:
nope. Most professionals don't have to come out in support of an official report. It's only the nutcases and attention seekers who step up and claim bush did it who actually get their name known. Just think, for every real engineer that you quote, or misquote, there are hundreds more who smile and shake their heads.

really ? And where does this occur exactly in your little imaginings ? It takes a lot more courage to put a career and reputation on the line than it does to remain silent and you cant simply assume that not speaking up equals acceptance of the official story...how many former presidents of the air accident investigation board do you think there are ?

:clap2: as always you talk out the side of your ass Gomer Pyle.He asks you for a link and you cant supply one.You know as well as we do that the ones that go along with the coverup,are the ones afraid to put their job on the line and stand up for the truth because they know if they do,they will be labeled by you OCTA'S as nutcases and attention seekers and lose their jobs.

Many people such as Steven Jones have been couragous enough to step forward and speak the truth and their punishment is they lose their jobs, but according to your Gomer Pyle logic,we still are living in a free country .:cuckoo: Like he always does everyday,Eots took you OCTA'S to school telling you the facts of the case that many like Jones,have had the courage to come forward and put their careers and reputations on the line by not accepting the official conspiracy theory of the 9/11 coverup commission report.

Of course I ignore you official conspiracy theory apologists ramblings,you always talk shit and cant back it up.:cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes: If it weren't for people like Eots who somehow doesnt get tired of reading you guys moronic posts and keeps addressing your lies, I wouldnt know about the newest insane ramblings you OCTA'S always cook up.

you can dodge the facts all you want and keep your eyes and ears shut to these videos,but you cant change the facts that you OCTA'S have been unsuccessully able to brainwash those thousands of honkers Gomer.:lol::lol::funnyface::funnyface::muahaha::ahole-1::scared1: and you wonder why I ignore your ramblings? priceless,I love it.when making the comparison to Gomer Pyle,YOU and your OCTA fools,make Gomer Pyle look like Einstein.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Was any of that in English?

Anyway,
No new investigation into 9/11 on the horizon. Movement failed.
No non whackjob engineers or architechs buy your bullshit. Movement failed.
No non whackjob is heeding your side's call for a nationwide strike. Movement failed.
No facts support anything other than the 9/11 Commision Report. Movement failed.

Thanks for playing;

Check please.

knowing the past its safe to assmue the biggest idiot troll of them all candy corn boy is like always showing off what a moron he is addressing me as though I ever read his moronic ramblings anymore.

knowing the past its safe to assmue the biggest idiot troll of them all candy corn boy is like always showing off what a moron he is addressing me as though I ever read his moronic ramblings anymore.
here it is again, RimJob doing his PROJECTIONS

oh yeah forgot to mention Ditzcon has that same memory problem YOU do as well.hahahahahahahaaha

oh yeah forgot to mention Ditzcon has that same memory problem YOU do as well.hahahahahahahaaha
i have no memory problem, i still remember you are a fucking idiot and a troll that just comes in and licks the ass of other fucking moronic troofer dipshits

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives“If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

No not at all ,he states..he thinks..MORE LIKELY...the man chooses his words carefully..and none of that changes the fact..the investigation was blocked..fact finding detered..calling for peers to be conspiracy theorist..the investigation questionable...does it Lil Ollie

Last edited:

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives“If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

No not at all ,he states..he thinks..MORE LIKELY...the man chooses his words carefully..and none of that changes the fact..the investigation was blocked..fact finding detered..calling for peers to be conspiracy theorist..the investigation questionable...does it Lil Ollie

But, please tell us what he questions.... he certainly does not believe that there were any preplanted explosives. Therefore he believes that the 911CR is basically correct.

Great job guys and gals getting the truth out.

YouTube - Freeway blogging for 9/11 Truth - April 9th, 2010

I know the official conspiracy theory apologists here cant stand it to see that so many people out there see the truth.Listen to all those horns honking.BRAVO.

This is awesome seeing all the support!

Nice to show these disinfo jackasses on this board what's going on in the real world...
LOL
as if you dipshits would know

But, please tell us what he questions.... he certainly does not believe that there were any preplanted explosives. Therefore he believes that the 911CR is basically correct.

can you read ? he clearly speaks of an intentional cover up..fact finding detered investigations blocked.. the need for ATF involvement and gumshoe type investigation ...the destruction of evidence..the lack of forensic evidence for temperatures required for failure...a call for his peers to be conspiracy theorist in the right way..there is a very hostility to criticism of the 9/11 story ..he must chose his words carefully unless like others he is prepared to retire..he without question believes the investigation a failure and a re-investigation required

Forum List

Back