Corroborating Court Evidence Trump Violated Campaign Finance Law

Do you have proof he didn't?

Congratulations. You just gave me the verbal equivalent of 'nuh uh!' as a response to a legitimate question regarding the financial implications of a sitting president paying off women for silence after cheating on his wife with them. Am I supposed to take your inquiry seriously? :auiqs.jpg:You're coming off as really fucking dumb now, so tread lightly, wingertard.
You ever heard of innocent till proven guilty. It is on you to prove he's guilty not on me to prove he's innocent.

No. It's not 'on me' to prove anything, nitwit. It's up to the American justice system to prove it. Apparently, you must be too brainwashed in partisan propaganda to understand. Sad!
Then why did you bring it up?
You accused him of breaking the law thus it's up to you to prove you're not a liar.

Nope. I can accuse The Orange Virus of anything I want in the court of public opinion, asshole. I am an American citizen and I have my own opinions about the guilt, sedition and treason concerning him. I completely believe he's a slimy law breaker, and I believe you're a shit American because you support him. End of discussion, wingertard.
I think you're a pedophile, prove you're innocent.

Forum List

Back