Corrupt Bastard Jerry Nadler Vows to Shut Down House Probe into DOJ-DemonRAT'Collusion

Fine...Turn all the evidence and records over to a grand jury.

Congressional investigations are all noise and smoke anyway.
What evidence?

Are you fucking kidding creep?

:rofl:

You Communists are such lying scum.
Nope. I'm serious. What evidence?

Here's the thing Creepazoid. You're a liar and a troll. I say that because you are a liar and a troll, plus I put together a comprehensive timeline of the Obama campaign tampering and spying on the Trump administration for you several months ago, which you ignored and lied about, and now pretend never happened.

Compiling the crimes of Obama and the party takes time. IF I decide to put in the effort, it will be for lurkers as you are a hack with no integrity and cannot be swayed by facts.

What evidence?

Here's the thing Creepazoid. You're a liar and a troll. I say that because you are a liar and a troll, plus I put together a comprehensive timeline of the Obama campaign tampering and spying on the Trump administration for you several months ago, which you ignored and lied about, and now pretend never happened.

Compiling the crimes of Obama and the party takes time. IF I decide to put in the effort, it will be for lurkers as you are a hack with no integrity and cannot be swayed by facts.
LMAO! Just because you collected all the bullshit in one post doesn't mean it's not still bullshit. It just means you are a gullible moron.

And I may troll occasionally, but only because you idiots make it so easy to do.

I never knowingly lie, that's a conservitard trait and I would never associate myself with those retarded freaks.

What evidence?

LMAO! Just because you collected all the bullshit in one post doesn't mean it's not still bullshit. It just means you are a gullible moron.

And I may troll occasionally, but only because you idiots make it so easy to do.

I never knowingly lie, that's a conservitard trait and I would never associate myself with those retarded freaks.

Then why bother with you?

You have zero integrity and are simply not interested in facts. Party is the only thing you care about.

What evidence?

You have zero integrity and are simply not interested in facts. Party is the only thing you care about.
You are an idiot. You've been thoroughly brainwashed and post like a good little tRumpkin should.

And I'd be fine if you didn't "bother" me anymore.

You are an idiot. You've been thoroughly brainwashed and post like a good little tRumpkin should.

You are a hack.

You are nothing but a hack.

You post and think what serves your party - you don't give a FUCK about fact or reality - you exist to promote your party.

You are a hack.

You are nothing but a hack.

You post and think what serves your party - you don't give a FUCK about fact or reality - you exist to promote your party.
And you're still an idiot.

Have a nice day dingbat.

Awesome! Then Trump can start declassifying things that shines a BRIGHT SHINY LIGHT on the Obama regime being involved in ALL of this shit. Go ahead ya fat Jew shut it down it won't stop anything.

"ya fat jew"! Cool, we can add another name to the list of the neo Nazi members on this message board.

The fucking GOP retards should have had the investigation finished by now. The House and Senate have no clue how to investigate and to get indictments. I see now why they hire real prosecutors. The House and Senate run investigations just to get facetime and name recognition.

Don't worry, any investigation by the House or Senate is just a "clown car" show.

Republicans investigate rumours, Democrats investigate actual crimes. The investigations are being shut down because they've found nothing. As usual. Republicans haven't found any crimes committed by Democrats since they induced Bill Clinton to lie about a blow job.

Hundreds of millions of dollars investigating Democrats, producing reports that said "no lies, no evidence of wrong doing, and no crimes committed. But Republican investigating Republican wrong doing and come up with over 100 crimes, indictments, and send 7 criminals to jail, and Republicans lawmakers call it a "Democratic witch hunt".

It was Republicans investigating Republicans, and if it was a "witch hunt", they found more than 20 witches, and brought charges against 8 Americans, all of whom either plead guilty or were convicted by white middle-class juries in the Republican suburbs.

Last edited:
IFa Republican did this, all the ABNORMALS HEADS WOULD EXPLODE, and the MSM would have 3 weeks of NOTHING BUT Republican corruption and lack of transparency...Call for IMPEACHMENT of the Republican president....marches on the White House and Congress!!!!
If that fat fuck goes through with it, Trump should IMMEDIATELY FIRE Mueller....2 can play that game!!!

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), the incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, revealed Friday that he will end the Republican-led probe into decisions made by the FBI and Department of Justice during the 2016 presidential election.

“Yes, [I will end it] because it is a waste of time to start with,” Nadler told reporters after momentarily stepping outside the closed-door hearing of fired FBI Director James Comey. He branded the probe a political stunt designed to divert attention from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the election.

“The entire purpose of this investigation is to be a diversion of the real investigation, which is Mueller. There is no evidence of bias at the FBI and this other nonsense they are talking about,” the Democrat claimed.

Read more at breitbart.com ...

Nadler was more interesting when he played Jaba the Hut.

920x920.jpg
Breathtaking hypocrisy by Nadler .
It will be fun watching it boomerang on them.

IFa Republican did this, all the ABNORMALS HEADS WOULD EXPLODE, and the MSM would have 3 weeks of NOTHING BUT Republican corruption and lack of transparency...Call for IMPEACHMENT of the Republican president....marches on the White House and Congress!!!!
If that fat fuck goes through with it, Trump should IMMEDIATELY FIRE Mueller....2 can play that game!!!

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), the incoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, revealed Friday that he will end the Republican-led probe into decisions made by the FBI and Department of Justice during the 2016 presidential election.

“Yes, [I will end it] because it is a waste of time to start with,” Nadler told reporters after momentarily stepping outside the closed-door hearing of fired FBI Director James Comey. He branded the probe a political stunt designed to divert attention from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the election.

“The entire purpose of this investigation is to be a diversion of the real investigation, which is Mueller. There is no evidence of bias at the FBI and this other nonsense they are talking about,” the Democrat claimed.

920x920.jpg

Put up or shut up. The investigation hasn't produced a report or a single charge. Both the Senate and the State Department recently completed years long investigations of Hillary's emails. Both found no criminal wrong doing by Hillary Clinton or those working for her. In particular, Chuck Grassley started this 3 year investigation of Clinton and her emails because he was so infuriated by Comey's finding and his failure to prosecute Clinton.

If Chuck Grassley and Mike Pompeo, who lead the interrogation of Clinton in the Benghazi Hearing for 11 1/2 hours with all of the resources of the Senate and the access to State Department records couldn't find anything, your claims that the public won't tolerate this is laughable.

The bald fact is that dozens of Republican staffers, cabinet members and aides and advisors have been convicted of crimes against the American people. 41 in the Nixon Administration, 40 in the Watergate Scandal and Vice-President Agnew for tax evasion. 14 in Iran Contra. One Clinton staffer faced charges - one in 8 years. None in the Obama Administration.

The only conclusion the American people will draw is the correct one. Democrats don't hire crooks and grifters in their administrations. Republicans ARE the real criminal politicians, as is evidence by how many of their staffers end up in jail.

Put up or shut up. The investigation hasn't produced a report or a single charge. Both the Senate and the State Department recently completed years long investigations of Hillary's emails. Both found no criminal wrong doing by Hillary Clinton or those working for her. In particular, Chuck Grassley started this 3 year investigation of Clinton and her emails because he was so infuriated by Comey's finding and his failure to prosecute Clinton.

If Chuck Grassley and Mike Pompeo, who lead the interrogation of Clinton in the Benghazi Hearing for 11 1/2 hours with all of the resources of the Senate and the access to State Department records couldn't find anything, your claims that the public won't tolerate this is laughable.

The bald fact is that dozens of Republican staffers, cabinet members and aides and advisors have been convicted of crimes against the American people. 41 in the Nixon Administration, 40 in the Watergate Scandal and Vice-President Agnew for tax evasion. 14 in Iran Contra. One Clinton staffer faced charges - one in 8 years. None in the Obama Administration.

The only conclusion the American people will draw is the correct one. Democrats don't hire crooks and grifters in their administrations. Republicans ARE the real criminal politicians, as is evidence by how many of their staffers end up in jail.

You really have the audacity to use a Benghazi analogy here, or to even mention the bitch.

Top Obama-era officials tangled in watchdog's lawsuit over Clinton Foundation investigation

NATO Slaughter: James and Joanne Moriarty expose the truth about what happened in Libya

James & Joanne Moriarty were successful independent business operators, selling their unique oil well restoration system throughout Libya for many years. They established close personal relationships during the time they spent there and understand Libyan culture and customs intimately. General Michael Flynn has said they've provided the best intelligence the U.S. has received. The story they tell is vastly different than what you have heard. Their detailed account of unmitigated evil will chill you to your soul. The harassment they have been subjected to since their return to Texas will frighten you beyond words.

Last edited:

920x920.jpg

ye9dSdK.jpg

920x920.jpg

Stupid memes are evidence of nothing. Arrests and convictions of Republicans are facts you can't dispute. Democrats in both the Obama and Clinton Administrations were subject to Congressional oversight, and despite the 24/7 lies and scandals ginned up by FAUX News on Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, and other things, there was no evidence of the kind of systemic and deeply rooted corruption and cover-ups we've seen Watergate, Iran-Contra, and now Russia and the Ukraine.

Republicans are corrupt and criminal who constantly accuse the Democrats of being the "real" criminals, even while they're being dragged off to jail.

Every one of the guys who chanted "Lock her up" at the RNC is now in jail, or awaiting sentencing. The SDNY is looking at 8 felony charges for Rudy Guliani, and Trump is now distancing himself from Rudy, claiming he had nothing to do with what Rudy was doing in the Ukraine. Yesterday it came out that Trump knew about the whistle blower's report weeks before the news became public and that's why he released the funds.

Half the people in the USA think Trump should be removed from office and the actual impeachment hearings have yet to begin.

Oh, and Devon Nunes is also under investigation for messing about with investigations against the Bidens with Ukrainian officials. No wonder he looked so uncomfortable in the televised hearings. Devon is already facing ethics charges for his indiscretions in the Russia Investigation.

Everything Donald Trump touches, dies. How many more people are going to be willing to go to jail for this crook?

Forum List

Back