Corrupt FBI Director Jim Comey Knew Jeff Sessions Was Going to Recuse Himself in Sessions’ First Week in Office

Wrong answer. There is a reason why Trump fired Flynn. He made a public statement saying what the reason was. You said you knew the reason. But obviously you don’t. Want to try again?
yep, he did…like portland did when they picked Bowie…doesn’t change the fact the choice was made on unknown facts we later learned

yep, he did…like portland did when they picked Bowie…doesn’t change the fact the choice was made on unknown facts we later learned
Well how about you tell us the reason Trump gave for firing Flynn and what hidden facts made it a bad call

Well how about you tell us the reason Trump gave for firing Flynn and what hidden facts made it a bad call
i did tell you…it wa all a russian hoax’s. Flynn did. nothing wrong Comey bragged about doing it

i did tell you…it wa all a russian hoax’s. Flynn did. nothing wrong Comey bragged about doing it
Trump said he fired Flynn because of a Russian hoax?! I don’t remember hearing that statement. Can you send me a link?

Sessions is a modern day Benedict Arnold.

This is all one needed to observe to figure out Jeff Sessions should not be AG.... but rather be put in front of a firing squad

JEFF SESSIONS: A Bush plant, SES pawn and agent of Deep State | SOTN ...

JEFF SESSIONS: A Bush plant, SES pawn and agent of Deep State – The ...

Zionist Fascist Traitor and Liar

Another example of Trump = CLUELESS MORON OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

Oh my bad. Did what did you say he stated? I must have missed it
i don’t know word for word what he stated…and don’t care at this point because whatever it was…we now know wasn’t based on all the facts. Those facts being that the entire thing was a hoax coordinated by the dnc, clinton and the obamagate gang

i don’t know word for word what he stated…and don’t care at this point because whatever it was…we now know wasn’t based on all the facts. Those facts being that the entire thing was a hoax coordinated by the dnc, clinton and the obamagate gang
I don’t need word for word. I’m just looking for the reason that he gave and you keep responding with “Russian hoax”. I don’t think that was the reason he gave

I don’t need word for word. I’m just looking for the reason that he gave and you keep responding with “Russian hoax”. I don’t think that was the reason he gave
it’s not relevant has i stated

Forum List

Back